Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

CONUS address needed

it Offline SolomonKane79

• Don't send flowers, but marlin spikes!
CONUS address needed
on: February 06, 2019, 10:06:33 AM
Hi folks. I dont know if i posted this in the right section. Mods if wrong please move. I despereately need to borrow an US address to receive a paricular item i have been looking for since ages, if someone could help please contact me. Thanks!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Antonio

za Offline Max Stone

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: CONUS address needed
Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 11:40:21 AM
I’ve used Bundlebox for years as a US address for shipping in US and then forwarding to my international address.
Education is a journey that starts when you realize that knowing a little about something opens the door to the universe.

it Offline SolomonKane79

Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 01:56:32 PM
Thank you for replying. How does it work?

Antonio

za Offline Max Stone

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 03:00:11 PM
Simple. Register on their web site. You get a dedicated address just for you. They will notify you when items arrive. You can choose to consolidate several items and they will repack into a single box (hence the name), or you can just ask for items to be forwarded as they arrive. They only use Fedex which is probably how they make their margin. There’s a good FAQ on their website. They are just one of several forwarding services that operate out of the US, but Bundlebox is the only one I have experience with. Good luck.
Education is a journey that starts when you realize that knowing a little about something opens the door to the universe.

it Offline SolomonKane79

Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 11:33:27 AM
Simple. Register on their web site. You get a dedicated address just for you. They will notify you when items arrive. You can choose to consolidate several items and they will repack into a single box (hence the name), or you can just ask for items to be forwarded as they arrive. They only use Fedex which is probably how they make their margin. There’s a good FAQ on their website. They are just one of several forwarding services that operate out of the US, but Bundlebox is the only one I have experience with. Good luck.
Thank you very much!!!

Antonio

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24