Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Flashlight badge.

us Offline cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
Flashlight badge.
on: February 20, 2019, 02:19:24 AM
I have a TON of flashlights, and am buying them all the time.   I don't think you can have to many, especially with as of late, all the pole-mount transformer-related power outages we've had between midnight and the  early morning hours. I've lately started having one as a part of my EDC.  Today, I was carrying the AAA Mini Maglite (which is brighter than the Solitaire), and realized I should try to get the flashlight badge (I'll admit, I've probably put more effort into getting badges here than in Scouts!).  Really, I wish Maglite would produce a single-cell model that's closer competition to the Olight i3EOS; which is 100 lumens.

id Offline jaya_man

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Flashlight badge.
Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 02:22:56 AM
Awarded... Congrats...

:iagree:
If only Maglite would get back in the game and produce better lumens across rhe product range comparable to the market... :cheers:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 07:01:30 AM
Congrats on the badge.  I slowed down a lot on buying lights.  The last 2 spoiled the heck out of me, Zebralight and Olight S1R.  I did want to get another headlamp tho.  I've also been wanting another AA light. 
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 12:15:09 PM
The mini Mag is a good light :cheers: Congrats on the badge :salute:

Also I have put the Mag Solitaire and Olight i3e side by side and they seem comparable in brightness but yes it needs to be a lot smaller to compare to the Olight :ahhh Some of their other ranges have impressed me a bit more lately so hopefully they are finally playing catch up :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%