Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Patrouille des Glaciers Hunter XT

us Offline Myron

• No Life Club
Patrouille des Glaciers Hunter XT
on: February 25, 2019, 01:32:28 AM
I was visiting friends this weekend and one of them gave me this rare Hunter XT.  It was a premium for journalists who covered the Patrouille des Glaciers ski race in Switzerland a few years ago.  If you have a few minutes, look this amazing event up on Wikipedia and read about it.  Simply amazing.   

Myron

be Offline Top-Gear-24

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Patrouille des Glaciers Hunter XT
Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 01:55:41 AM
All I can say is ...

:drool:

I wouldn't mind adding that one to my collection, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one thinking that.

Oh, and I just realized something else, I need to find better friends.   Since none of them ever gave me something like that.

Congrats mate  :cheers:.

us Offline Myron

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 02:07:57 AM
Haha, thanks Top Gear!  We trade stuff all the time -- Land Rover parts, watches, watch straps, gear, stuff.  He's a great guy and a good friend. 

I'd never even seen a Hunter XT before, so it's cool to have one now, especially with this unique provenance.  :)

Myron

be Offline Top-Gear-24

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 02:16:27 AM
Haha, thanks Top Gear!  We trade stuff all the time -- Land Rover parts, watches, watch straps, gear, stuff.  He's a great guy and a good friend. 

I'd never even seen a Hunter XT before, so it's cool to have one now, especially with this unique provenance.  :)

Myron

Land Rover parts..., watches...,  and awesome cool knives... You're only making it worse mate  ::).

Like I said, I need better friends.

I do own a "regular" Hunter XT and love it, but yours is just extra special in my opinion.

;)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD