Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Pokemon Go.

Chako · 105 · 4128

hr Offline styx

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Pokemon Go.
Reply #90 on: September 10, 2016, 11:30:29 AM
considering how long i've ben single, that sounds reasonable  :facepalm:
Solving problems you didn't know you had in the most obscure way possible

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

us Offline Outback in Idaho

• Not all those who wander are lost.
Reply #91 on: September 15, 2016, 12:43:32 PM
  Try the Nox App Player on a disposable account. You start out in Sydney, Australia. Gives an idea of how much cities have an advantage over us rural folk. :rant:  And I thought LA was huge, Sydney looks about as bad/good/big. :ahhh
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:45:36 PM by Outback in Idaho »
¬ Outback in Idaho

Behind every mask there is a face, behind that a story.

hr Offline styx

Reply #92 on: September 15, 2016, 01:48:49 PM
are you talking pokemon go or dating?
Solving problems you didn't know you had in the most obscure way possible

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

fi Offline AlephZero

• Smurf smash!
Reply #93 on: September 16, 2016, 11:43:02 AM
Well there goes that fun... Pokemon GO no longer works on my phone cause it's rooted. And I need it to be rooted, because of several apps I use require root access.

:facepalm:

Way to go Niantic, punishing everyone because some people are cheating!

:facepalm:

</rant>
"Hoarder of weirdness,
Always posting random things,
I'm AlephZero" :ninja:

us Offline Joe58

Reply #94 on: September 16, 2016, 12:30:57 PM
I think I'd like SAKGo a little better. Or AloxGo, even cooler.
🇨🇭

Reply #95 on: September 17, 2016, 10:28:20 AM
  As for why rooted devices got the boot, had come across this article.

At one point the avatar/character would move around a lot, least it did on my phone. Then today's patch stopped that and the avatar barely moves any at all. I was hatching eggs and getting buddy points while sleeping, but now I probably won't get smurf. Don't have room or the money for a Roomba, don't own a dog to strap a spare phone too, and the new carrier's signal drops ever few minutes when at work - guess pre-paid phones don't get priority like contract phones get. Funny how nothing informs you of that before the purchase...
  By the time I get off work it is late, dark, cold, and the heels are hurting. Last thing I want to do is more walking. So have to come up with some plan past driving slow and in an area where it is Verizon friendly.

Spo have to come up with some feasible idea in getting the phone to move around when I'm asleep or away from work. Ideas?
¬ Outback in Idaho

fi Offline AlephZero

• Smurf smash!
Reply #96 on: September 17, 2016, 04:46:46 PM
  As for why rooted devices got the boot, had come across this article.

At one point the avatar/character would move around a lot, least it did on my phone. Then today's patch stopped that and the avatar barely moves any at all. I was hatching eggs and getting buddy points while sleeping, but now I probably won't get smurf. Don't have room or the money for a Roomba, don't own a dog to strap a spare phone too, and the new carrier's signal drops ever few minutes when at work - guess pre-paid phones don't get priority like contract phones get. Funny how nothing informs you of that before the purchase...
  By the time I get off work it is late, dark, cold, and the heels are hurting. Last thing I want to do is more walking. So have to come up with some plan past driving slow and in an area where it is Verizon friendly.

Spo have to come up with some feasible idea in getting the phone to move around when I'm asleep or away from work. Ideas?

I know why they did it, but its just the stupidest reason ever :facepalm:

Yes, I'm mad about it, and won't be smurfing off more, cause it would not be family friendly

And I even got 1200cp Vaporeon just few days ago  :facepalm:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 04:48:49 PM by Aleph78 »
"Hoarder of weirdness,
Always posting random things,
I'm AlephZero" :ninja:

Reply #97 on: September 17, 2016, 11:38:06 PM
  Wow, grats! Most mine either been great HP or great attack, not both. Nox player got nixed, is only one way to play it now but I don't think it will last much longer.
  Hopefully long enough for me to get a decent stat Dragonair built.

But I do agree on the cheaters. Sure I play an emulator, not because I want to, it's that there's nothing where I live cept rattatas, pidgeys, pomytas. About every time I go to a park after work, which is night, I'm getting kicked out by the police. So where the smurf am I supposed to play?? Not seen one water critter out here and I've been all over... and then the last update nixed the walking around thing that idiots complained about was a bug cause they would get a kilometer for doing nothing. Was a good bug and now i can't even hatch a 2K egg while sleeping.  :twak:

Am debating on getting a 3RPM disco ball rotator, put an arm on it, balance it out between phone & battery, and let that revolve around at night. Still probably won't work, but it's a cheaper alternative to a ceiling fan - I live in a  tin can.
  At work Verizon's signal drops out, gps wont work, and all th3 5 to 12 miles of walking while merchandising could be put to good use. Here I'm juts trying to get some good critters, not trying to cheat. <pulls air out emoticon>
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 11:45:15 PM by Outback in Idaho »
¬ Outback in Idaho

Reply #98 on: September 20, 2016, 07:05:44 AM
  Pokemon Go Memes

Yup!

Planning the best route with PokeGoogle

Another smurfin Ratatta!!!

Good dog!

¬ Outback in Idaho

us Offline mrynnr

• SAK Addict
  • No Life Club
Reply #99 on: September 20, 2016, 07:12:49 AM
You guys doing the buddy Pokémon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gr Offline firiki

• Cats have pocket knives of their own
Reply #100 on: September 20, 2016, 12:23:16 PM
You guys doing the buddy Pokémon?

:o  ::)  >:D  :D  :angel:
Omnia vincit amor. Vae victis.

Reply #101 on: September 22, 2016, 09:07:12 AM
  Yeah, I did the Dragonair to Dragonite .. like the former's looks better.

To ->

It evolved to a worse move set ... and don't relish capturing another 400 more carp any time soon. :ahhh

Now have a buddy Lapras (Nessie) since there's no candies for it other than itself ... and not seen another past this one.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 09:09:26 AM by Outback in Idaho »
¬ Outback in Idaho

us Offline mrynnr

• SAK Addict
  • No Life Club
Reply #102 on: September 22, 2016, 09:31:11 AM
Nice! I'm trying to evolve a magikarp. I have 99 candies to go :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline raju2012

• New User
Reply #103 on: January 19, 2017, 04:24:56 AM
I'm a great lover of Pokemon Go. It is great fun to play this.

Reply #104 on: December 01, 2019, 11:00:56 PM
I cannot believe how many grown "men" at work are playing it that don't have kids. It's great if they have kids and do it and go out with them for it, but those without kids who are doing it need to be handing in their man cards forth with.

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Anymore its older folks playing, some elderly, others on welfare or disabled. See a lot of pregnant women or those that given birth and are strolling their children around. LOT OF GUYS guys play, and not all female characters are female. I know I have three alt accounts that are female so as to keep people guessing. although my main is definitely a male character.

Was fun when there were more children playing, but too many adults (using the term lightly) think they have to hoard every gym when they only need one cause of that hoarding issue was fixed. But there are towns, like Payette, where every gym has to be Valor (red) cause of the Payette Pirates theme I am guessing. A few of us Mystics (blue) take Payette over twice a week, and at least one day Instinct (Yellow) takes the gyms.

Had a guy drive up to me, lip full of chew, smurfing cause I took his gym out. SO tole him take it back, it's only a game. About 30 minutes later I took it back, for spite. >:D

And there's a Nabisco merchandising manager that has mons in ghost town gyms that have been there well over a month! :o
¬ Outback in Idaho

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%