Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

BlackBeard Amplitude

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
BlackBeard Amplitude
on: March 10, 2019, 03:03:49 AM
Awesome transaction with BlackBeard for a Kershaw Amplitude. He even went through the trouble to find out which of the ones he had that I'd prefer. Looking to check the blade centering(while still in the package), looking at the washers, looking at the lockup. All of that for an Amazon-competitive price. Would Amazon do a QC check? No. Did Blackbeard do a thorough QC check? Yes he did. The example he sent me was perfect.  :woohoo:

Thank you very much, Beard! Hope to do some more business with you in the future! :cheers:
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

us Offline zrxoa1

• No Life Club
Re: BlackBeard Amplitude
Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 03:13:25 AM
Awesome!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

us Offline Blackbeard

• No Life Club
  • One Day Closer To Death
Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 05:02:54 AM
Thanks GLBM, glad your enjoying it  :cheers:

I have one more NIP Amplitude 3.25 left if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM  :)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 05:06:04 AM by Blackbeard »
BB :B:

au Offline gregozedobe

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 05:05:29 AM
Always nice to read a positive story  :D   :salute:

Many people are quick to complain if they aren't satisfied, but a lot less take the trouble to praise good service.  We should all try to do both in equal measure (and it always feels good for both parties when you dish out some genuine appreciation).
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 05:13:27 AM
Thanks GLBM, glad your enjoying it  :cheers:

I have one more NIP Amplitude 3.25 left if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM  :)
:cheers:
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 05:31:48 AM
Always nice to read a positive story  :D   :salute:

Many people are quick to complain if they aren't satisfied, but a lot less take the trouble to praise good service.  We should all try to do both in equal measure (and it always feels good for both parties when you dish out some genuine appreciation).
Thank you for the kind words, Greg! :cheers:

I grew up in a house with a very pessimistic and critical father who was constantly telling me everything wrong with anything I ever did/said/wanted to do. When I reached the age of 20yo, it was one of the promises I made to myself, to always be appreciative and look for the positive attributes in everything and everyone I encountered. Sure, it has led to some disappointments in the years following, but it has made my life, and many other people's lives, better as a result.  :)
I know my father thought he was helping me when he was being critical(that is how he was raised), so we've been able to have an amicable relationship since then. He has even started being less negative in the last few years.
I still acknowledge the negative experiences, but do try to give whomever a second chance when possible. Sometimes the negatives do need to be mentioned. I left my first neutral feedback on eBay recently. But, after attempting to let the seller resolve the issue, I had no choice. Ebay wouldnt let me leave a negative(whichis what I would have preferred to do), but did allow a neutral.

Anyway, apologies for the tangent.  :ahhh
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 05:35:39 AM by gerleatherberman »

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 07:23:53 AM
Well done BB and congrats G. 
Esse Quam Videri

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00