Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What backpack would you guys recommend for a good Get Home Bag?

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
I still don't think we have seen what you will EDC in the pack in addition to the Get Home stuff,have we? :dunno:

Haven't put anything together yet :whistle: This was more a hypothetical question than anything :cheers: I have had some good advice and will put some of it in practice though :salute:

I carry mostly stuff right no like extra shirts, extra pair of socks, fleece face mask, toboggan, gloves, hand warmers, terry cloth sweat bands for my hardhat, FAK, some different OTC pain meds, a Micra, small flashlight, handkerchief, and other odds and ends that I might need on a daily basis :cheers:

:nanadance:        :nanadance:

us Offline ezdog

• No Life Club
Haven't put anything together yet :whistle: This was more a hypothetical question than anything :cheers: I have had some good advice and will put some of it in practice though :salute:

I carry mostly stuff right no like extra shirts, extra pair of socks, fleece face mask, toboggan, gloves, hand warmers, terry cloth sweat bands for my hardhat, FAK, some different OTC pain meds, a Micra, small flashlight, handkerchief, and other odds and ends that I might need on a daily basis :cheers:

:nanadance:        :nanadance:

I only ask as we have no actual clue as to how much room or how big a bag you might need considering those items that you said you already carry which we have no way of knowing unless you tell us.
So when you ask for suggestions the stuff that you carry has everything to do with the answers that you will get,right?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%