Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SAK RESCUE TOOL

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
SAK RESCUE TOOL
on: February 27, 2007, 02:26:40 AM
I recieved my new SAK rescue tool the other day.  What a tool.  Locking screwdriver/prying tool.  Great blade shape and overall very solid.  The tool has sta-glo handle scales that would light up a small room.  I can find many uses for this tool because it is so solid and has so many great features.  I wish that Victorinox came out with other blades to replace the glass cutting saw.  I just think that it would only add to the utility of the tool only making a good tool even better, although it functions primarilly as an EMT type tool.  My friend has a milling machine and I might see if I can manufacture a wood saw blade to snap into the tool.  Lots of potential with the removable implements.  I may even make a longer set of screwdrivers to fit into the glassbreaker slot.  Then again this is somthing that if I get around to it I will definately post it in the mod squad section. :)   

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: SAK RESCUE TOOL
Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 03:08:54 AM
You want one with a wood saw?  Maybe you should check out the One Handed Trekker, which is basically the same thing, only with the wood saw...

http://www.sosakonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=133&Itemid=35

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 05:53:50 AM
Def,

I will probally purchase an OHT very very soon.  I have this addiction to knives that has to be fed on at least a bi-weekly basis otherwise I get withdrawls and you know what that means, right?  I start to feed my second addiction, I start buying golf stuff!!! :)  Besides, the OHT doesent glow in the dark and with great features such as replacable attachments, why not make use of them and fuel my creative madness. >:D   

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 11:58:27 AM
I know that feeling... it's been a few days since a new tool showed up and I am already getting the shakes!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%