Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Anyone collect comics?

us Offline Awesom-0

Anyone collect comics?
on: May 06, 2019, 11:43:36 PM
I was reminded of the comics I've had for 20+ years, almost all number 1's and 0's. If someone is interested I'll go through them all and sell them all together. Should be a pile of baseball, football, and comic cards as well.

Don't make me list them all unless you are serious  :D
Some examples I remember are Venom #1, Spawn 1-4, Carnage 0 or 1, and probably 50 others as a 1 or zero. I don't dig the out often.

The Venom alone sells for $75 minimum. Just figured I'd ask and get rid of them all if someone is interested. I'm not claiming quality but I'll take pictures if someone wants. Bulk deal I'm not selling anything separately. Unless you really really want something.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: Anyone collect comics?
Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 12:53:48 AM
Boy I really jumpstarted something,
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 01:15:38 AM
Haha. I've been sitting on them for so long and taking up space that I forgot about them.

I only checked the price on one in the past 18 years because of the movie. I'd probably throw in the cards I have just to raise money for a new work phone.

Can't sell my knives they have a use  :D Stupid series of unfortunate events so its time to get rid of things I don't need.

I'm not used to selling anything so if I'm doing something wrong lemme know. And don't mind if anyone here can make money from it. Too much hassle to me dividing everything up and selling things individually.

Spring and fall tends to mean I am broke in my line of work. Suddenly nothing breaks  :dunno:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 02:01:41 AM
Yeah, I know the feeling, I got watches I don’t use but don’t want to get rid of, I mean heck I got a bunch of knives I don’t use anymore but they ain’t getting touched, on the other hand the Mrs father used to collect coins for the grand kids before he passed, we looked into it once and we sent descriptions but they said it wasn’t even worth it :-\ but neither of know nothing on coins, besides sometimes they don’t like coming out of vending machines..  so they sit in storage..
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 02:41:26 AM
Yeah, I know the feeling, I got watches I don’t use but don’t want to get rid of, I mean heck I got a bunch of knives I don’t use anymore but they ain’t getting touched, on the other hand the Mrs father used to collect coins for the grand kids before he passed, we looked into it once and we sent descriptions but they said it wasn’t even worth it :-\ but neither of know nothing on coins, besides sometimes they don’t like coming out of vending machines..  so they sit in storage..
JR
Speaking of watches lol. I got this here blue angels eco drive citizen watch  :rofl: My old room mate brought me all this stuff I had forgotten about 2k miles away. He's such a great guy I owe him.

You keep reminding me of all this stuff I don't use and forgot about. Tell me I have some gold bars or something.

I do need to get rid of it all though. I just hate selling things, because I worked around new car salesman as a master tech.

It's just so against my nature when I am paid for the work I do and not parts or over-pricing parts.

So included in the comics and cards is one citizen blue angels eco drive watch and everything else for a s10+ unlocked .

:rofl:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 04:12:12 AM
A blue angles citizen, NICE! :tu:

I tried the gold already, I said the coins, lol..
JR

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 03:57:42 PM
A blue angles citizen, NICE! :tu:

I tried the gold already, I said the coins, lol..
JR
Loch Ness Monster?  :D
_IMG_000000_000000.jpg
* _IMG_000000_000000.jpg (Filesize: 32.08 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #7 on: May 07, 2019, 07:48:50 PM
Yeah really!
JR

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%