Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Learning how best to collect Traditional knives

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Learning how best to collect Traditional knives
on: May 26, 2019, 01:20:39 PM
I know this could be a huge topic in itself, and probably comes with experience.  But just like to toss some of my immature thoughts and questions out, and mainly prevent my impulsive buying disorder :facepalm:

1) Currently, I have a handful knives made by Case, GEC and Queen, and personally felt in terms of quality, GEC is better than the other two manufacturers.  Right now they are a mix of patterns/covers/colors/brands, I know traditional is a very vast universe, but what(brand/pattern/cover etc) would you particularly recommend to look for/collect?

2) What brands would you trust to buy used/mint?  What brand/period would you avoid and why?  I know in recent decades, some makers have changed hands, and quality may have declined.

3) I notice some earlier GEC small productions seem to demand a high price on evil bay, would it be wise to just stick to new in this case?  Or evil bay could be a wrong place to buy altogether?

4) Some traditionals I have for about 8 years, but not enough data to know better--what would you do for long term storage?  I know from my fixed blade/MT that keeping them in leather sheath is a big no-no, and carbon blade needs more attention than stainless, how often do you actually re-oil them?

Thank you, I know it is truck load of questions, but any idea you could contribute is much appreciated!  :hatsoff:

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Re: Learning how best to collect Traditional knives
Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 06:28:06 AM
Gentle bump, anyone?  David?  Steve?

Just trying to learn from our resident experts, any comments/tips are much appreciated!  :hatsoff:

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 03:30:05 PM
I know this could be a huge topic in itself, and probably comes with experience.  But just like to toss some of my immature thoughts and questions out, and mainly prevent my impulsive buying disorder :facepalm:

1) Currently, I have a handful knives made by Case, GEC and Queen, and personally felt in terms of quality, GEC is better than the other two manufacturers.  Right now they are a mix of patterns/covers/colors/brands, I know traditional is a very vast universe, but what(brand/pattern/cover etc) would you particularly recommend to look for/collect?

2) What brands would you trust to buy used/mint?  What brand/period would you avoid and why?  I know in recent decades, some makers have changed hands, and quality may have declined.

3) I notice some earlier GEC small productions seem to demand a high price on evil bay, would it be wise to just stick to new in this case?  Or evil bay could be a wrong place to buy altogether?

4) Some traditionals I have for about 8 years, but not enough data to know better--what would you do for long term storage?  I know from my fixed blade/MT that keeping them in leather sheath is a big no-no, and carbon blade needs more attention than stainless, how often do you actually re-oil them?

Thank you, I know it is truck load of questions, but any idea you could contribute is much appreciated!  :hatsoff:

comis, sorry I meant to answer this yesterday but got sidetracked    :facepalm:

1) Barlow's, Stockmans, Whittlers and Jacks are all good patterns to collect.

2)    :dunno:  Hard to say

3) Definitely cheaper to buy when they are released as they usually go for a lot more later.

4) I use all my knives except one special knife given to me by a good friend tht'a new in box. I check it every couple of months and re-oil the blade and backsprings if needed.

I don't know what the used market is like where you are or your access to E-Bay for older knives but that is what I'm mostly interested in is the older American made knives.

Camillus, Imperial, PAL, Remington,  Case, Western, Schrade

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 03:35:44 PM

comis, sorry I meant to answer this yesterday but got sidetracked    :facepalm:

1) Barlow's, Stockmans, Whittlers and Jacks are all good patterns to collect.

2)    :dunno:  Hard to say

3) Definitely cheaper to buy when they are released as they usually go for a lot more later.

4) I use all my knives except one special knife given to me by a good friend tht'a new in box. I check it every couple of months and re-oil the blade and backsprings if needed.

I don't know what the used market is like where you are or your access to E-Bay for older knives but that is what I'm mostly interested in is the older American made knives.

Camillus, Imperial, PAL, Remington,  Case, Western, Schrade

Those are some useful info, thank you, Steve!  :hatsoff:

Access to the ebay is like another place on earth, but it is entirely up to the seller whether they want to sell oversea.  I have yet to find a good bidding platform in Asia that has the same amount or variety as ebay for traditionals.  I know a little bit about Camillus, Imperial, Case and Schrade...but gonna read up and learn more about what you've mentioned here.

Thanks again!  :salute:

us Offline PitCarver

• No Life Club
  • Average Old Guy.
Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 04:40:56 PM
Comis,  I have to say that I love my whittlers, however I usually carry around a large Stockman.  Barlow's were my first pattern that I started with.  It shouldn't matter what someone else has to say, you should collect what you like.
I do dearly love CASE knives, along with Great Eastern and Queen.
If you're experimenting with different patterns, why not try a Rough Rider?  I know they're Chinese, but the quality is great and you can try out several patterns at less cost.
Internet can be a good place to buy, but I want to hold one before I buy.  Got an Eye Brand Whittler that's on display on my computer desk.  It's there to remind me of the pitfalls of internet purchase.  (That's a story for later.)
Storage kind of depends on the knife.  I keep many of my users in rolls or other storage cases.  Many NIB knives Ill store them in stackable ammo type boxes, though plastic pistol cases are also handy.  If you're collecting, for investment, take care of the boxes that the knives come in.  Having the box can increase the selling price by a bunch, in some cases.
Clean any users after use.  Carbon takes extra care, so keep them oiled.
Addicted to sharp pointy things.

us Offline Barry Rowland

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bon Journee!!
Reply #5 on: May 27, 2019, 04:50:36 PM
+1 on the Rough Riders!  I'm a Trapper fan, and have a special place in my heart for Case since I live relatively close to the plant.  I also love the Schrader/Old Timer/Uncle Henry brand.  Case has a great write-up on collecting in their online Case University.  The main thing is to have fun!
Barry

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #6 on: May 27, 2019, 05:26:38 PM
Comis,  I have to say that I love my whittlers, however I usually carry around a large Stockman.  Barlow's were my first pattern that I started with.  It shouldn't matter what someone else has to say, you should collect what you like.
I do dearly love CASE knives, along with Great Eastern and Queen.
If you're experimenting with different patterns, why not try a Rough Rider?  I know they're Chinese, but the quality is great and you can try out several patterns at less cost.
Internet can be a good place to buy, but I want to hold one before I buy.  Got an Eye Brand Whittler that's on display on my computer desk.  It's there to remind me of the pitfalls of internet purchase.  (That's a story for later.)
Storage kind of depends on the knife.  I keep many of my users in rolls or other storage cases.  Many NIB knives Ill store them in stackable ammo type boxes, though plastic pistol cases are also handy.  If you're collecting, for investment, take care of the boxes that the knives come in.  Having the box can increase the selling price by a bunch, in some cases.
Clean any users after use.  Carbon takes extra care, so keep them oiled.

Hey, Big John.  Thanks for coming in! :hatsoff:

I am still warming up to the whole scene, and there are so many makers, with so many patterns and make, I often felt dazzled as well as disoriented.  Besides the aesthetics, I think I value the story/history behind the knife makers as much as the craftsmanship.   Sometimes the knife doesn't even have to be the best made in the world, but as long as it holds an important piece of cutlery history, it may worth looking into.

Funny you mentioned rough rider, the first scrimshaw toenail I got is actually a RR.  It does have pretty workmanship, no rub and everything is flush(covers, springs, etc).  I think the value is certainly there.  I kept it on my desk, since it reminds me some of my favorite childhood stories.
:tu:

For now, I kept most of my knives in its original box.  I figured if they came this way, there might be merits to continue to store them this way.  Most knives I treasure too much to be users, but of those I use or EDC, I definitely do take care of them.  I read from AAPK that they recommend using Renaissance wax, which I think is perfect for museum pieces; I tends to gravitate to Frog lube for it is more food safe for my EDCs.  Whether it is Wax or Frog lube or other lube for traditionals, I think it is still a topic I will need to spend more time on, as I get more serious into this hobby.

20190512_153244.jpg
* 20190512_153244.jpg (Filesize: 406.4 KB)

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #7 on: May 27, 2019, 05:37:35 PM
+1 on the Rough Riders!  I'm a Trapper fan, and have a special place in my heart for Case since I live relatively close to the plant.  I also love the Schrader/Old Timer/Uncle Henry brand.  Case has a great write-up on collecting in their online Case University.  The main thing is to have fun!

Hey, Barry!

I think you nailed it at the last line! 

Case University?  Wow... :o   I used to visit knife stores wherever I go, and someday, it will be a dream come true to get to visit all those great cutleries with rich history.

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Reply #8 on: May 27, 2019, 05:54:24 PM
I would say that each collector sets their own rules. I'm more of an accumulator than collector, but I'll share a few thoughts on what I let go, and what I kept. These are all generalisations, and I don't tend to stick to the rules - even my own rules...

Aside from locally made knives, which I'm drawn to for reasons that might not apply elsewhere, Case is a brand I trust. I've had several knives from them, some of which I kept, and some I didn't. I've still got four of their knives.

GEC and the associated brands, are not a brand I've tried. Carbon steel is the reason. I do have a limited amount of carbon steel blades, but generally prefer stainless. Out of my 20 or so traditionals, only three are carbon.

Another thing I avoid, is knives with more than two blades, or knives with two similar blades. The stockman and whittler type blades that I had, have all gone. When I did carry them, I found myself using the same blade, time after time, after time. Nowadays, I either carry a traditional single blade knife, or maybe a two blade barlow, which has dissimilar blades. I even find myself gravitating towards Swiss knives that don't have the redundant pen blade. Exceptions to the rule for me, are small sleeveboard penknives. For some reason I don't mind those. I also have one Congress knife left that I keep trying to like....

While UK law specifies a 3" blade for "carry anytime you like" knives, 65mm or 2.1/2" is my own personal limit. Beyond that, it just seems like too much blade for me. I'm not a fan of locks either, even though there's several traditional lock knives. For a larger knife, or a knife that isn't a slippie, or even a knife that I intend to use for food prep, I'd much rather have a fixed blade.

As to maintenance, I tend to oil and sharpen when they need it, or when they aren't performing as well as I expect. I'm not very fastidious in this respect.

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #9 on: May 27, 2019, 06:45:30 PM
I would say that each collector sets their own rules. I'm more of an accumulator than collector, but I'll share a few thoughts on what I let go, and what I kept. These are all generalisations, and I don't tend to stick to the rules - even my own rules...

Aside from locally made knives, which I'm drawn to for reasons that might not apply elsewhere, Case is a brand I trust. I've had several knives from them, some of which I kept, and some I didn't. I've still got four of their knives.

GEC and the associated brands, are not a brand I've tried. Carbon steel is the reason. I do have a limited amount of carbon steel blades, but generally prefer stainless. Out of my 20 or so traditionals, only three are carbon.

Another thing I avoid, is knives with more than two blades, or knives with two similar blades. The stockman and whittler type blades that I had, have all gone. When I did carry them, I found myself using the same blade, time after time, after time. Nowadays, I either carry a traditional single blade knife, or maybe a two blade barlow, which has dissimilar blades. I even find myself gravitating towards Swiss knives that don't have the redundant pen blade. Exceptions to the rule for me, are small sleeveboard penknives. For some reason I don't mind those. I also have one Congress knife left that I keep trying to like....

While UK law specifies a 3" blade for "carry anytime you like" knives, 65mm or 2.1/2" is my own personal limit. Beyond that, it just seems like too much blade for me. I'm not a fan of locks either, even though there's several traditional lock knives. For a larger knife, or a knife that isn't a slippie, or even a knife that I intend to use for food prep, I'd much rather have a fixed blade.

As to maintenance, I tend to oil and sharpen when they need it, or when they aren't performing as well as I expect. I'm not very fastidious in this respect.

AW, I am like you when it comes to knife maintenance, probably too spoiled by modern steel or SAK steel.  Maybe you like the sleeveboard because it has mild resemblance to a SAK?

I think I am a little torn between keeping everything as traditional as possible(natural covers, carbon blade, etc) or allow some leeway for modern steel, so the upkeep is less.

us Offline SAKWoodsman

Reply #10 on: May 27, 2019, 06:53:56 PM
In addition to Rough Ryder (IIRC they are changing the way they spell it, from "I" to "y"), Chinese-made Imperial knives can be another cheap way to try out a style.  I did recently buy a GEC Sodbuster Jr and didn't mind the price because I knew I liked the pattern from using the cheap Imperial knife.  You can give away those cheap knives or re-coup a portion of the price selling a bunch off at a show.  The GEC (all one that I own) is a step up in quality over the Case knives I've had in the past, not that Case is bad or anything.

I like carbon steel knives, and prefer them to the lower-end 440A stainless knives.  For short term "user" upkeep, a wipe down here and there with WD-40 works just fine (folks either love or hate WD-40, it seems)  That's not a long term storage option though, so I like Ballistol for that task.  But I don't live by the ocean either.

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #11 on: May 27, 2019, 07:03:19 PM
In addition to Rough Ryder (IIRC they are changing the way they spell it, from "I" to "y"), Chinese-made Imperial knives can be another cheap way to try out a style.  I did recently buy a GEC Sodbuster Jr and didn't mind the price because I knew I liked the pattern from using the cheap Imperial knife.  You can give away those cheap knives or re-coup a portion of the price selling a bunch off at a show.  The GEC (all one that I own) is a step up in quality over the Case knives I've had in the past, not that Case is bad or anything.

I like carbon steel knives, and prefer them to the lower-end 440A stainless knives.  For short term "user" upkeep, a wipe down here and there with WD-40 works just fine (folks either love or hate WD-40, it seems)  That's not a long term storage option though, so I like Ballistol for that task.  But I don't live by the ocean either.

I have very simple sentiment towards GEC, even as a layman myself, I do feel the difference of F&F between two brands.  Though to Case defense, I think it does strike a pretty optimal spot for quality/price for traditionals.

I for one actually have reservation about WD40, but did read many good things Ballistol and how people use it to maintain the wood handle on axe.  Beside rust, another major concern is whether the chemical/lube will hurt the scale in a very long run.

us Offline SAKWoodsman

Reply #12 on: May 27, 2019, 07:13:25 PM
Ballistol is friendly to leather and wood, as well as being "Eco-Friendly".  Smells good and doesn't kill you with toxic fumes.  I haven't had any issues with it re-acting to plastic, but my experience there may not be comprehensive.

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Reply #13 on: May 27, 2019, 08:20:07 PM
Maybe you like the sleeveboard because it has mild resemblance to a SAK?

Hmmm... not really. With Swiss knives, I prefer them to be different, such as having an awl or nail file instead of yet another spear blade, or having serrated main paired with a pruner blade, like on the Original Outdoorsman.

I think I am a little torn between keeping everything as traditional as possible(natural covers, carbon blade, etc) or allow some leeway for modern steel, so the upkeep is less.

Mine vary between wood, bone, plastic, and metal. However, your thread title asks about collecting, while this reply seems more about using.

Everything I own is a user, or I wouldn't own it. The only things I tend to feel alright about owning, that isn't a regular user, is some of my Sheffield made stuff - and even then, I'm still getting annoyed with myself for owning stuff and not using it. This might be the first question to ask yourself. Do you only want to collect stuff you'll use, or do you want to have some users and a separate collection. You might find that what you want to use, is different to what you find yourself drawn to collecting. You might find happier using a Barlow, yet finding Stockman knives more appealing to collect, for example. In that case, you can have stainless users, and carbon in the collection.

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

us Offline David

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #14 on: May 27, 2019, 08:40:00 PM
Comis, sorry I missed this yesterday. In the modern world GEC is at the top but they are expensive.. If you decide to get into older knives beware of counterfeit knifes. Fakes are a real serious problem in the older collectible knives. Ebay is full of them. I've even got bit a time or two. It's a learning process.    :D       Here's your gold nugget for today. Learn how to read the knife. Till Later, Happy hunting! 
What? Enablers! Are you serrrrious? Where? I dont see any.
Hold Fast

il Offline pomsbz

• No Life Club
Reply #15 on: May 27, 2019, 09:10:14 PM
There have been so many recent GEC's that I would have bought like a shot - if only they had a stainless option. The Churchill in ebony, #56 Bird Dog and Possum Skinner both in micarta (oh that possum skinner!) leap to mind but there were a bunch more. Such beautiful, useful patterns but 1095 doesn't do it for me. It hasn't got a single redeeming factor to excuse it's carbon steel IMO (runs and ducks for cover  :rofl:).

Here's a custom run Buck, not sure that Buck have been mentioned here yet?

There is also Boker, I still wonder about missing their limited run of Bog Oak Barlows in 440C. Perhaps I should have got one while I could.

There is a newcomer on the scene, custom runs from CollectorKnives from Italian factories. Some very nice Barlows, some weirder stuff (all in M390 steel) and some very nice and cheap D2 steel sodbusters. Here's a link: https://www.collectorknives.net/product-category/collectorknives-exclusives/
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 09:18:05 PM by pomsbz »
"It is better to lose health like a spendthrift than to waste it like a miser." - Robert Louis Stevenson

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #16 on: May 28, 2019, 03:48:52 AM
Hmmm... not really. With Swiss knives, I prefer them to be different, such as having an awl or nail file instead of yet another spear blade, or having serrated main paired with a pruner blade, like on the Original Outdoorsman.

Mine vary between wood, bone, plastic, and metal. However, your thread title asks about collecting, while this reply seems more about using.

Everything I own is a user, or I wouldn't own it. The only things I tend to feel alright about owning, that isn't a regular user, is some of my Sheffield made stuff - and even then, I'm still getting annoyed with myself for owning stuff and not using it. This might be the first question to ask yourself. Do you only want to collect stuff you'll use, or do you want to have some users and a separate collection. You might find that what you want to use, is different to what you find yourself drawn to collecting. You might find happier using a Barlow, yet finding Stockman knives more appealing to collect, for example. In that case, you can have stainless users, and carbon in the collection.

I kept on telling myself I will only collect those that I could use, but who am I kidding, in the end, as I accumulate/collect more knives/tools/SAK, I now know some of the older ones are just not meant for carry and purely for collecting purpose.  My mild concern is whether those Carbon blade will be fairing ok in a very very long run.  I know they do patina with use, just not too sure I should induce a mild degree of patina or just letting them do its course...last thing I want is ugly, unexpected patina due to my own negligence.

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #17 on: May 28, 2019, 04:09:25 AM
Comis, sorry I missed this yesterday. In the modern world GEC is at the top but they are expensive.. If you decide to get into older knives beware of counterfeit knifes. Fakes are a real serious problem in the older collectible knives. Ebay is full of them. I've even got bit a time or two. It's a learning process.    :D       Here's your gold nugget for today. Learn how to read the knife. Till Later, Happy hunting! 

David, no worries, I know you are our resident traditional expert, and am already grateful you could go in and join us. :cheers:

Yikes, you are right, I did see a Case collector youtube video talking about the false Case, but almost forgotten about it!  Good tip!

I will for sure will try my best to learn how to read them...but I know this is higher level stuff, and it only comes with experience.  Meanwhile, please keep em' nuggets coming, I am all ears! :salute: :tu:

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #18 on: May 28, 2019, 04:30:18 AM
There have been so many recent GEC's that I would have bought like a shot - if only they had a stainless option. The Churchill in ebony, #56 Bird Dog and Possum Skinner both in micarta (oh that possum skinner!) leap to mind but there were a bunch more. Such beautiful, useful patterns but 1095 doesn't do it for me. It hasn't got a single redeeming factor to excuse it's carbon steel IMO (runs and ducks for cover  :rofl: ).

Here's a custom run Buck, not sure that Buck have been mentioned here yet?

(Image removed from quote.)

There is also Boker, I still wonder about missing their limited run of Bog Oak Barlows in 440C. Perhaps I should have got one while I could.

There is a newcomer on the scene, custom runs from CollectorKnives from Italian factories. Some very nice Barlows, some weirder stuff (all in M390 steel) and some very nice and cheap D2 steel sodbusters. Here's a link: https://www.collectorknives.net/product-category/collectorknives-exclusives/

I think GEC does have offering in stainless steel, but of those three brands they own, I think only one offer stainless steel option from time to time.

Buck!  It holds a special place in my heart, because Grandpa gifted me an imitation long, long time ago when I was really young.  I eventually engraved a real 110 and gave it to him.

Boker I like too, but I know they have different branch, and it may be best to stay away from the imports, if you want traditionally made stuff from Solingen.  Lion steel is a pretty up and coming maker from Europe, I do appreciate their innovative spirit, good craftsmanship and premium choice of steel in terms of modern folder.  I think it is interesting to see how they breath new life into traditional folders, but introducing modern material.  Traditionlist may argue it's unorthodox, but I see this as pushing the boundaries. :)

us Offline PitCarver

• No Life Club
  • Average Old Guy.
Reply #19 on: May 28, 2019, 07:44:20 AM
Hey, Big John.  Thanks for coming in! :hatsoff:

How did you figure it out?
Addicted to sharp pointy things.

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #20 on: May 28, 2019, 08:08:42 AM
How did you figure it out?

Here  :cheers:

I just remembered, like I know Mags have a thing for Y wing, PTRSAK is a serious biker, Wspeed may get another nuts, Zoidberg loves his lego, Max stone is a great cook and probably the best son-in-law, and people used to blame everything on Kirk(or they still do :think: ), the list go on...I guess that is why they call this place a family. :D

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #21 on: May 28, 2019, 11:01:41 AM

I just remembered, like I know Mags have a thing for Y wing, PTRSAK is a serious biker, Wspeed may get another nuts, Zoidberg loves his lego, Max stone is a great cook and probably the best son-in-law, and people used to blame everything on Kirk(or they still do :think: ), the list go on...I guess that is why they call this place a family. :D
:rofl:  :like:
'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #22 on: May 28, 2019, 02:57:47 PM

Pretty sure family would remember the lower case z.   :pok:

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #23 on: May 28, 2019, 03:03:25 PM
Pretty sure family would remember the lower case z.   :pok:

Ahh...I remember someone is case sensitive, the funny part..are you sure this is not my way to lurk you in?  Got ya!   >:D :D

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #24 on: May 28, 2019, 03:05:26 PM
Ahh...I remember someone is case sensitive, the funny part..are you sure this is not my way to lurk you in?  Got ya!   >:D :D

I'm laughing... all the way to the ban button!     :pommel:   :pommel:

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #25 on: May 28, 2019, 03:18:46 PM
I'm laughing... all the way to the ban button!     :pommel:   :pommel:

:surrender: Where's my banana dance emoji to derail this... :D

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #26 on: May 28, 2019, 03:30:44 PM

:surrender: Where's my banana dance emoji to derail this... :D

Brazenly attempting a derailment? It's off to the nick with you sonny!... (taps truncheon)... Watch those stairs now...  :facepalm:

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #27 on: May 28, 2019, 03:34:43 PM

Brazenly attempting a derailment? It's off to the nick with you sonny!... (taps truncheon)... Watch those stairs now...  :facepalm:

How did I know you'd be here as soon as I use that key word?  :cheers:

Fuzz, zoidberg wrote you a notice about naughty steps here...

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #28 on: May 28, 2019, 03:39:37 PM
How did I know you'd be here as soon as I use that key word?  :cheers:

Fuzz, zoidberg wrote you a notice about naughty steps here...

Right... Just for that I'm changing my avatar back... So's, I can get proper stuck in! Mags, might need some backup here.

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #29 on: May 28, 2019, 03:43:30 PM
MIss MIss, comis is telling on me!     :ahhh   :ahhh

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30