Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Keysmart Pro with Tile tracking.

Aloha · 47 · 5034

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
on: May 30, 2019, 05:04:07 PM
Raise your hands if your keychain could use a refresh?  If your keychain has gotten unruly?  If you want a compact way to carry your keys?  If the rattling of keys is something you would like to stop?  If your ignition could use a break from all the weight of your keys?  If like me sometimes you misplace your keys  :facepalm:?  If you just like cool stuff?

:waving:

I have always struggled with my keychain.  I have tried more than a few ideas and set ups.  I am not a fan of key jingle.  I am not happy with my current set up nor any set up that I've tried.  I have seen like a lot of you the various key management systems that have hit the market.  I have read the reviews and watched my share of videos.  Some of you carry variations of whats out currently.  Serena showed a picture of her Keysmart Pro with Tile locator and I was intrigued.   

In full disclosure I was given the opportunity to try one out.  I received the Keysmart Pro with Tile locator free of charge along with other items that I will discuss.  I want to thank Dan of Keysmart for the opportunity to try this key organizer out  :salute:

Here we go. 

First things first.  I am not one who feels packaging is important.  I do however appreciate well done packaging.  The Keysmart Pro came in what I found to be very well done packaging.   It is something you feel worth the money spent ( on sale on amazon btw).  The Keysmart is complete.  It contained the Keyholder, bottle opener that also doubles as a lanyard attachment, and whats nice is it came with the micro USB cable.  It also came with well done instructions.  I always fail to read them and honestly had to do so  :facepalm:.  Its not complicated but I do recommend having a look at them. 

I charged the Keysmart first as I decided how I'd set it up.  This was the hard part.  I think in part the neat thing about this key holder/organizer is just that, it forces you to really think about whats important, at least for me it did. 

I have keys that I like to have with me and keys that I need to have with me.  I also like to carry my Manager and Fenix LD02 with me.  The struggle is REAL.  The package Dan sent also included a separate item called the Mag Connect which is a way to connect items to the lanyard/bottle opener or anything else for that matter.  This Mag Connect is pretty neat.  Its basically 2 split rings on either end of a "plastic" housing containing magnets.  This way you can connect items like in my case the Manager and Fenix and be able to detach as needed.  One end it "fixed" while the other end detaches.  I'm really excited to give this a whirl.  What I like is that you can purchase it alone. 

I have to mention that I like having a magnet on me.  I can see multiple purposes for this item.  You can attach one half of the Mag Connect to a length of cord and retrieve an item thats fallen beyond reach.  I like to use my magnets to check metals at the fleamaket.  I also used them to keep my partners blouse together when her button decided to fall off, true story!.  Having a split ring just makes is super easy to MacGyver a magnet. 

SO for now lets start with some pictures.     

IMG_7260.jpg
* IMG_7260.jpg (Filesize: 145.02 KB)
IMG_7261.jpg
* IMG_7261.jpg (Filesize: 159.13 KB)
IMG_7266.jpg
* IMG_7266.jpg (Filesize: 160.72 KB)
IMG_7267.jpg
* IMG_7267.jpg (Filesize: 144.81 KB)
Esse Quam Videri

id Offline jaya_man

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Keysmart Pro with Tile tracking.
Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 05:06:58 PM
:popcorn:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 05:33:28 PM
This is the Mag Connect.  As you can see its 2 split rings on either end with a plastic housing that contains magnets in both parts of the housing, its 2 pieces essentially.  You can also attach paracord if you desire vs split rings as the holes on the housing are more than adequate.  The packaging says it will hold 3 pounds and I dont doubt that.  I am wondering tho, will it hold as my items jingle?  The bouncing and side to side motions are where I am mostly interested in.  I thought this Mag Connect would be a neat way to connect items to my neck lanyard.  I could easily attach and detach my Pocket Tool Chest or ATOM light.   I thought the possibility to attach a light to one part then attach the Mag Connect to a metal surface to have a hands free lighting option would be a good feature.   Like I said I can see a lot of opportunities with this gadget alone. 

If one was inclined to have a few Mag Connects with different set ups it would be a quick way to attach and detach the days carry as needed  :tu:.  Again, this Mag Connect has me really thinking of possibilities.  I will need to test out a few ideas and will do so.  For now I will begin with it as a lanyard attachment for my PTC and ATOM. 

IMG_7268.jpg
* IMG_7268.jpg (Filesize: 125.37 KB)
IMG_7262.jpg
* IMG_7262.jpg (Filesize: 143.94 KB)
IMG_7263.jpg
* IMG_7263.jpg (Filesize: 152.22 KB)
IMG_7284.jpg
* IMG_7284.jpg (Filesize: 179.83 KB)
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 05:43:27 PM
As you can see each housing has a magnet.  Once side is concave which is nice as the other end fits within it which to me makes a nice secure hold.  Also it would seem to keep the magnets somewhat cleaner.  My loose magnets grab a lot of random things.   

I have no doubt the Mag Connect will hold what's stated.  Here it is with my ST300 with zero problems.  Here it is in hands free lighting mode.  I really like this unintended use.  I also really think using it as a "fishing" tool for dropped metal items out of reach would be a cool. 

IMG_7285.jpg
* IMG_7285.jpg (Filesize: 155.26 KB)
IMG_7287.jpg
* IMG_7287.jpg (Filesize: 229.35 KB)
IMG_7288.jpg
* IMG_7288.jpg (Filesize: 205.03 KB)
IMG_7286.jpg
* IMG_7286.jpg (Filesize: 105.25 KB)
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 05:59:23 PM
I thought the Mag Connect would be a nice way to carry my PTC and ATOM on my neck lanyard.  I always tend to think of items in multiple use ways.   I am currently using a clip which is secure and has given me no problems. 

I tried just the PTC and the bounce test ( me doing a few hops ) it did detach my PTC from my lanyard.  I then tried both items and they more easily detached.  The magnetic connection is good for holding but for my neck lanyard idea not so good.  I think walking with a 58mm on a neck lanyard would be fine but I work an active job so no go.  Those thinking like me of multiple uses, i.e. on a neck lanyard with a few tools, sorry.  For what the Mag Connect was designed for I am not bummed tho I would have been super stoked had it worked.   

Take it for what its worth.  I will now connect this item to the Keysmart with a OPT and possibly my pill containers.  I'll follow up as I have more time with this set up. 
IMG_7283.jpg
* IMG_7283.jpg (Filesize: 205.28 KB)
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 06:34:03 PM
Let knock out a very easy thing to test.  I read some very weird reviews of the light on the Keysmart.  I wont get into those as this is my review plus IMO they are odd.   

I was happy to have a light on this item.  I carry a Photon X and its been great.  Heres the thing tho....   I have to detach then shine it on my lock as I then use my other hand to use my key.  See the "problem"?  Puns are unintentional  :hatsoff:.

I couldn't take a pic of my above mentioned process because, well, I was using both hands.  With the Keysmart you position your house key/s on the light end then all you do is press the button to activate the light and its inline with your key and keyhole.  You can also double press the button to activate the light for 10 seconds so you don't have to hold the button.  It will then turn off after those 10 second which for me was more than enough time to unlock my door.

The light was more than adequate for my pitch dark garage.  I could safely navigate my pitch dark garage with confidence using only this light.  The beam is wide but narrow.  Its rectangular if that makes sense.  I have no clue the lumen nor throw nor color of the light but none matter as I can navigate my pitch dark garage safely.  Yes I am saying PITCH DARK a lot because I want y'all to know this light is more than adequate no matter what you read of hear.     

Its a very nice addition to the Keysmart and being USB rechargeable its great for me.  The button is flush so I dont think accidental activation is an issue and it'll need to be double pressed to activate it for those steady 10 seconds.  I'll be certain to report back any issues if there are any.  Battery life will be followed up on as well.  I will activate the light everyday till the Keysmart shows me a orange led indication that it needs to be changed.  This is a nice feature as well.  No guess work involved. 

I have to say tho its kinda lame to have to.  I find the off comments about this items light to be odd.  The light performed perfectly and more than adequately for its intended purpose and as I stated.  It was more than adequate  to help me navigate a pitch dark garage.  If you seriously need more light then get one.  Use the Mag Connect to connect the light of choice and you will be good to go.  I don't mind criticism nor giving it but sometimes folks just feel the need to point out random things that aren't issues. 

Sorry for the rant.   

Here is my PITCH DARK garage.  The dark picture is what I can see with my eyes ( best I can take a photo of using phone ) and what I can see with the Keysmart light.  I know its hard to tell but please believe me when I say with the light on I can see a lot better than even the pictures show.   
IMG_7277.jpg
* IMG_7277.jpg (Filesize: 73.53 KB)
IMG_7278.jpg
* IMG_7278.jpg (Filesize: 135.01 KB)
IMG_7289.jpg
* IMG_7289.jpg (Filesize: 93.58 KB)
IMG_7290.jpg
* IMG_7290.jpg (Filesize: 104.45 KB)
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 06:43:37 PM
Keysmart Light and button.  I believe I am about 5-6 feet from the objects.  I am happy to have a light and while YMMV I can only try to assure you that it is more than adequate when using your key and having that light inline with it and the keyhole.

Here are pictures best I can showing the light button.  Theres a sneak peak of how I set mine up.  Thats 3 keys on that side,  both my house keys and one rubber topped key for my camper top.

Sorry about the bad pics.  I can assure you best I can that what I saw vs these pics was exactly what I am describing to you.         
IMG_7291.jpg
* IMG_7291.jpg (Filesize: 69.08 KB)
IMG_7292.jpg
* IMG_7292.jpg (Filesize: 51.79 KB)
IMG_7294.jpg
* IMG_7294.jpg (Filesize: 265.55 KB)
IMG_7295.jpg
* IMG_7295.jpg (Filesize: 246.69 KB)
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 06:55:24 PM
I will set up the tile function next and run this set up so I can give some more thought on this neat key organizer.  Before I do I want to give you an idea of the size.  Thats a Mini Bic, Victorinox Cyber tool 29 (Cybertool S), and Victorinox Manager.  The width is obviously without keys.  Shown is with bottle opener/lanyard attachment combo and spacers. 

Each set up will needless to say be different.  What I can tell you is this organizer made me really think.  I said initially that I have keys I want to take and keys I need to take with me.  The Mag Connect is a item that set up with those things that aren't needed can be easily attached when you do want them.  I left a few keys out only because after some thinking, I reasoned that I only carried them out of habit, not need.  Like I said this will make you rethink some. 

The white color is fine.  I know it will get dirty with my grimy hands but I'm ok with that.  I didn't mention the little door near the letters A_R_T but thats the charging port.  You see what looks to be 2 holes?  One at the K and one neat the TILE button?  One is the LED indicator and one I believe is where the sound comes from. 

I find the size to be good.  I really only have SAKs to compare it to.  This is my first key organizer and I am happy with its size and shape. 
IMG_7270.jpg
* IMG_7270.jpg (Filesize: 124.15 KB)
IMG_7271.jpg
* IMG_7271.jpg (Filesize: 119.69 KB)
IMG_7272.jpg
* IMG_7272.jpg (Filesize: 122.69 KB)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 07:05:11 PM by Aloha »
Esse Quam Videri

id Offline jaya_man

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #8 on: May 31, 2019, 05:51:45 AM
Wait, what? The magconnect has plastic housing? Hope it can withstand the abuse it will get.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #9 on: May 31, 2019, 06:36:37 AM
Just had a check and amazons ad says, Made from high quality polycarbonate housing.  I cannot see it getting damaged by what its designed for. 

Just to update a bit.  I set up my account with tile ( free app and registration ).  It was easy and once loaded a email confirmation and done.  I was able to connect my Keysmart easily.  I tested it out and no surprise it works.  I could also find my phone even when its ringer was turned off.  The sound it plays is rather nice and audible enough and long enough to find my hidden keys. 

If you are someone who misplaces keys or your phone then I can see this feature being great.  If you loose both then you are SOL  :facepalm:.   I actually think you can go online  :whistle:

I likely wont need this feature but its nice to know its there in case I have my senior moment.  I did once put a can of soup in the fridge and totally forget it was there  :rofl:.  I looked all over for it.  Anyway, I think these trackers have their place.  I bought my girls some for Xmas.  They like them and use them. 

What I can say is the ease of getting my Keysmarts Tile feature set up was a breeze.  I am always thankful for that.     
Esse Quam Videri

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #10 on: June 02, 2019, 01:32:49 PM
I like the tracking function, although I have yet to use it for anything other than testing.  The biggest concern I have is that if I lost my keys they have to be in range of a phone with the Tile app to be located.  This may not be a problem in a city, but in some of the places I hike or kayak,  it could be a long time before anyone is withing range of my dropped keys, Tile app or not.

I think that the app should "ping" the tile every minute or two, and log the location if at any point there is no response and maybe chime my phone in hopes of letting me know I've dropped them before I get too far away. 

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #11 on: June 02, 2019, 01:47:59 PM
I like the tracking function, although I have yet to use it for anything other than testing.  The biggest concern I have is that if I lost my keys they have to be in range of a phone with the Tile app to be located.  This may not be a problem in a city, but in some of the places I hike or kayak,  it could be a long time before anyone is withing range of my dropped keys, Tile app or not.

I think that the app should "ping" the tile every minute or two, and log the location if at any point there is no response and maybe chime my phone in hopes of letting me know I've dropped them before I get too far away. 

Def

App has smart alerts (beta) as a premium feature that you can try for free. Haven't tried it yet though.

I was also wondering how many tile users there are around these parts. Not many probably.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #12 on: June 02, 2019, 03:24:24 PM
I keep thinking about hiding my Tile (geocache style) somewhere and setting an alert for it to see how many "hits" it gets.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #13 on: June 02, 2019, 03:47:39 PM
Had a funny not funny moment a few hours ago.

Leaving the house, headlamp into left pocket, phone into right pocket, keysmart into left hand, car key into right hand.
Walk out, shut the door.
Look at hands.

SMURF!! No house keys. PANIC!!     :ahhh   :ahhh

Oh wait... they're in the keysmart.
zoid brain fail.

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #14 on: June 02, 2019, 04:03:55 PM
The mapping is something that might help but you'd still need to search for it.  The constant beeping would be nice maybe even strobe the LED? 

For those that are reading.  Tile is set up with an free app.  The process is very easy to set up and once setup you are good to go.  On the Keysmart I can double tap to locate my phone even if its on silent.  Thru my phone I can find my Keysmart by going to the app and tapping FIND for that device.  My Keysmart will chime.  As of now the "service" is mobile 

There is a range however.  Its about 150ft however heres the neat parts.  First, you can add friends to your tile so they can help you find your Tile enabled device.  They dont have to have a Tile which is neat as the app is free.  Set up a network which can greatly help you find your Tile enabled item.  When you activate your Tile account you see how many other Tile users are in the greater Tile community.  I had 1200 in mine.

I'd highly suggest going to the Tile website as it is very informative can really answer all questions. 

I think its a very cool feature and we all know even in todays world there are some good folks out there who would be glad to return your Tile enabled item. 

Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #15 on: June 02, 2019, 04:04:33 PM
 :rofl:  I do that with my phone sometimes  :facepalm:
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #16 on: June 02, 2019, 04:19:20 PM
I set up my Keysmart but it may change.  I attached a little pouch with my Craftsmen 4way tool in it.  I have to admit, this neat/tidy way to carry your keys so far has been great.  For those that are concerned with bulk, all I can say is its only as bulky as a 91mm SAK and you decide how to carry it.  Want to use a dangler?  Hang from paracord off belt?  There are more than a few ways to carry this key organizer.  I like to use my Victorinox belt clip.  My Keysmart just touches the bottom of my pocket while dangling from the chain.  No the Magconnect thing isnt a problem at all.  I like to be able to reach into my pocket easily disconnect my Keysmart then reattach easy peasy. 

I attached my Craftsmen 4way for now but I think I'll try other items down the road.  So far so good.  It does change the way we think about how we carry our keys.  The added Tile feature is really quite nice.       
IMG_7312.jpg
* IMG_7312.jpg (Filesize: 284.88 KB)
IMG_7306.jpg
* IMG_7306.jpg (Filesize: 150.83 KB)
Esse Quam Videri

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #17 on: June 02, 2019, 11:48:33 PM
When you activate your Tile account you see how many other Tile users are in the greater Tile community.  I had 1200 in mine.

I'd highly suggest going to the Tile website as it is very informative can really answer all questions. 

No community user notification when I activated.

Can't find it searching the site either.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #18 on: June 03, 2019, 12:01:48 AM
Your area may not have any Tile users? 

https://support.thetileapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/204315768

Hope this helps.   
Esse Quam Videri

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #19 on: June 03, 2019, 12:37:18 AM
Your area may not have any Tile users? 

https://support.thetileapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/204315768

Hope this helps.   

Still can't find anything to indicate the number of users locally.

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #20 on: June 03, 2019, 12:39:52 AM
New game for the day, kid one hides the keysmart, kid two searches for it using the proximity meter.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #21 on: June 03, 2019, 12:49:30 AM
Still can't find anything to indicate the number of users locally.

:think: My only guess is there aren't any tile users in your area.  My map automatically pops up with how many tile users are in my area.   Sorry Z thats best I can figure  :dunno:
Esse Quam Videri

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #22 on: June 03, 2019, 12:51:09 AM
:think: My only guess is there aren't any tile users in your area.  My map automatically pops up with how many tile users are in my area.   Sorry Z thats best I can figure  :dunno:

My map just shows me. I zoomed right out, still just me. Oh well.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #23 on: June 03, 2019, 01:05:41 AM
Next time in town I wonder if there will be ANY Tile users?  I live in a very populous city/area tho I was surprised to see so many Tile users.  Its a neat feature if one should misplace or leave a Tile connected object.  The next person  who passes the time with their Tile app open will alert of the objects location.  I misplace my things within my reach sadly  :facepalm:.  Retracing my steps tends to recover them unless of course I am holding my phone or keys as I am asking frantically, "Where are my _____  !"  :rofl:

Today I get out of the vehicle and walk to my destination.  I immediately think I left my phone in the car and before I pat myself down I say "Dang it!, I left my phone in the car" and almost immediately remember its in my back pocket  :D.  Tile wont be able to help my aging memory BUT its a very neat gizmo.     
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #24 on: June 06, 2019, 06:59:34 PM
A week in and nothing but positive to say.  I've taken off my Craftsmen 4way as it just wasn't working for me.  My pill fob now dangles from the MagConnect.  I can reach into my pocket and detach my keys to use my camper top key and replace with ease.  No fumbling at all.  I have a long enough chain on my Victorinox belt hanger to be able to use my house key without removing the Keysmart.  As you can see my trusty Manager still lives in its sheath on a smaller chain off the belt hanger.  I think the set up looks great and no key jingle!!!!   I find the light perfect for a keychain light.  I've moved my Fenix LD02 as a result.  No it doesn't replace it but for my lighting of my door it certainly does.       
IMG_7345.jpg
* IMG_7345.jpg (Filesize: 218.76 KB)
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #25 on: June 09, 2019, 07:35:23 AM
I don't miss the jingle.  Today I carried a set of keys for a property that I only use weekly so they aren't within my Keysmart.  Jingle, jingle. jingle, I didn't realize how much I didn't like that sound.  My keys are the most compact they have ever been and they don't jingle.  I couldn't be happier.   The light is still going strong and super functional.  One hand operation with the light exactly where I need it when unlocking my door.  The Tile function is a lot neater that I imagined.  Its not so much about loosing my keys its has become about me forgetting where I put my phone  :facepalm:

I keep my phone on silent when I am home.  I swear I put in the room on my night stand but it grew legs.  "Where the heck is my phone people",  I press the Keysmart tile button and sure enough its on top my dryer in the garage  :whistle:.   

I haven't had any accidental activations with the light which is great.  No loosening of the screws.  No issues at all.  Its easy to remember to charge to since I have to charge my phone everyday anyway.  If I wanted to top it off I'd just plug the Keysmart and phone at the same time.  Very simple and not a bid deal.       

I was browsing thru their website and they have a bit holder that looks really neat. They actually have a few neat items.  I am still very much liking the MagConnect.  I have not had any detachments which is great.  I thought in pocket it could work itself loose but nope.  The magnets hold strong yet a tug I can detach to use my keys as needed.  Very much a must have IMO. 

I'll snap some more pics tomorrow.  Its been a really great solution for my keychain saga.  I honestly am very impressed with this key organizer.     
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #26 on: June 12, 2019, 06:24:53 PM
I dropped my Keysmart on the driveway from about 5 ft.  I was unlocking my camper top when I pulled the key out I somehow let it drop.  I thought oh boy........  NOPE.  Not a mark on it,  Light works as does Tile feature.  Was I surprised?  Not really actually.  I guess I didn't really think about it to be perfectly honest. 

It is getting dirty tho but thats to be expected.  I guess I could wipe it down but really?   
IMG_7367.jpg
* IMG_7367.jpg (Filesize: 200.85 KB)
Esse Quam Videri

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #27 on: June 12, 2019, 11:30:53 PM
I see you picked up that izula.   :tu:   :tu:

I've also been enjoying using a keysmart. Now that I have used it some I really should take more pics.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #28 on: June 13, 2019, 12:17:39 AM
Funny thing is, I always wanted a larger one.  I kept waiting and waiting.  This Izula came up so I jumped on it.  I'll tell ya what the HEST and this are fast becoming my favorite bang around blades.  I carry the HEST all weekend and when I'm working in my yard or need to do rougher work.  This Izula so far is really working out.  Small but fierce.  The sheath is eh, but so long as it holds the blade I'm good. 

My little finger isn't quite on but a small lanyard would help.  I just love the weight or lack there of.  The color really is striking and to me doesnt scream scary blade. 

I am very much enjoying the Keysmart.  Its been a treat to try out and put thru some testing.  I really like it.  I can see adding more keys would not be an issue but so far I am liking how I got it set up.  2 house and 2 vehicle keys.  Really streamlined my keychain and makes for a super easy carry.  Plus I got a light that it perfectly suited for dark locks. 
Esse Quam Videri

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #29 on: June 13, 2019, 12:58:35 AM

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%