Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Happy Gilmore and the MP1

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Happy Gilmore and the MP1
on: July 26, 2019, 04:22:42 AM
Big thanks to Happy Gilmore for the quick shipping and reasonable price on the Gerber MP1 Pro. He even made a little better price so he could enjoy the awesome Molle sheath that comes with the Maintenance MP1s, since I didn't need another MP1 sheath.

Great looking tool! :like:

Pics.

Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

spam Offline Happy Gilmore

• No Life Club
Re: Happy Gilmore and the MP1
Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 05:33:04 AM

Cheers mate! Use in good health. I wasn’t going to use it, but it deserves to be used. Really well built tool.

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Re: Happy Gilmore and the MP1
Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 06:23:37 AM
That one won't be used(being honest), but I have an OG MP1 that I use periodically(when not in challenges). If you like the quality of the MP1 Maintenance Pro, you may want to order a used original MP1 with G10 scales. It is just a beautiful tool to look at and use(though it has the fiddly pliers for lighter duty work only, like the other MP1s).

My user MP1 is in the middle. Top is AR Weapons version, and the bottom is the Maintenance Pro I bought from you.

Now if Gerber would make the G10 scale version with BO tools.  :drool:

May find a used Maintenance Pro and drop the tools into the original MP1 handles.  :think:
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%