Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Black Crater Cord Lock Light

us Offline Stormdrane

• No Life Club
  • Be Prepared
Black Crater Cord Lock Light
on: December 20, 2008, 11:59:00 PM
These cord lock lights from Black Crater have been available since around September of this year.  REI carries them as well a photonlight.com where I bought mine.  A little larger than I imagined, but still of a useable size.  The LED runs off of two CR1220 lithium batteries and has run times listed on package of:  High 12 hrs, Low 20 hrs , and Flash 50 hrs, though I've not tested those.  The light cycles thru a push button on the side.  It puts out typical small keychain LED amount of light with just a slight difference between low and high.  The batteries are accessible thru the black rubber boot held in place by a lip and friction.  Easy enough to remove with a fingernail, but I think it'll stay in place with normal use, and the package mentions 'Water Resistant Construction', probably meaning it'll be ok in the rain.  A loop of paracord easily fits thru the cord lock section.  I'll probably put one on a paracord keychain and the other on a jacket.   Sorry for the poor video quality from my no frills camera and goofy editing.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%