Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Warranties.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Warranties.
on: August 21, 2019, 04:32:40 PM
Over the years I have had some great experiences with warranties.  As well I have had some really sucky experiences.  While I don't expect a product to last a lifetime I do expect it to give good service. 

I want to applaud those companies that stand by their products. 

One of my favorites is Esee.

"Our warranty is pretty simple: if you break it, we will repair or replace it. We will not question the validity of your warranty claim for a broken knife, handles, sheath, clip plate or hardware. Warranty is lifetime and transferable. In other words, we warranty these products no matter how many times they have been traded, sold or given away – no sales receipt or proof of purchase required. We must have these products returned to validate a warranty claim."

IMO their stuff is worth what they ask simply based off their warranty.   

Victorinox.  Gotta love a company that stands by their stuff.  Even when they do charge its very fair. 

Leatherman.  While they say 25 years I know all too well they extend it beyond. 

These are companies that I will always do business with.  I will extend this to say I am always quick to buy from companies that take pride in what they produce and back it up with a great ( reasonable ) warranty. 

Esse Quam Videri

se Offline RF52

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Warranties.
Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 06:07:47 PM
Got to love a company with great warranty :cheers:

Sent fra min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00