Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Now, get out of that!

us Offline Rapidray

• Absolute Zombie Club
Re: Now, get out of that!
Reply #30 on: September 05, 2019, 01:47:13 PM
Wait a sec, can I please first have a photo of Ezgulch, before I decide to bail? :pok:
:rofl:
I was thinking the same thing. My first thought was the Galaxy Quest movie...in which case the King is not getting dinner.

england Offline Rathbone

Reply #31 on: September 05, 2019, 07:18:10 PM
Last one unless people request more...

Your hot air balloon crashes in a remote valley breaking both your legs so you are unable to move. Your only hope of escape is to be carried out by two people. The only people for miles around are two trappers who live a mile apart on either side of the valley.

Your knowledge of the area is that, one trapper is completely blind but has perfect hearing. The other is completely deaf but has perfect eyesight.

A quick rummage through the ballon's basket reveals the company has stowed away a...

Now, get out of that!

hr Offline Vjeko Posavac

Reply #32 on: September 05, 2019, 07:22:59 PM
I have found only one signal flair.
But they will hear it and see it  8) 8)
RPG-7_detached.jpg
* RPG-7_detached.jpg (Filesize: 38.35 KB)

us Offline Rapidray

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #33 on: September 05, 2019, 07:26:33 PM
A personal beacon locator - thank heaven!

il Offline pomsbz

• No Life Club
Reply #34 on: September 05, 2019, 07:26:41 PM
Last one unless people request more...

Your hot air balloon crashes in a remote valley breaking both your legs so you are unable to move. Your only hope of escape is to be carried out by two people. The only people for miles around are two trappers who live a mile apart on either side of the valley.

Your knowledge of the area is that, one trapper is completely blind but has perfect hearing. The other is completely deaf but has perfect eyesight.

A quick rummage through the ballon's basket reveals the company has stowed away a...

Now, get out of that!

....complete firework display. Visual treat and makes a huge racket.

"It is better to lose health like a spendthrift than to waste it like a miser." - Robert Louis Stevenson

us Offline Alan K.

• Thread Killer 2019
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #35 on: September 05, 2019, 09:52:40 PM
A flare. Presumably both trappers have a sense of smell so I can set the balloon on fire and they'll both come running to investigate.

gb Offline chip

• No Life Club
Reply #36 on: September 05, 2019, 10:15:14 PM
Surely you only need to contact one, then he can go off and get the other. If they are a mile apart on either side of the valley and you are in the middle a good whistle would alert the blind trapper and and smoke from a fire would alert the deaf one, so I would go with a lm signal.
My trouble is i never show initiative, but that's only because no one has told me to.

si Offline lister

• No Life Club
Reply #37 on: September 12, 2019, 02:57:15 PM
I am a ˇbitˇ late for the first one but nevertheless:

It turns out that the smallest/lightest gliding device currently is about 3kg and fits in a small backpack so why bother building one?  :D
There is no magic therefore gadgets!

england Offline Rathbone

Reply #38 on: September 12, 2019, 06:03:36 PM
Your Houdini tribute act at your work's Xmas party had been going down a storm, until Melanie from accounts suggested "Truth or dare" in the boardroom. You now find yourself utterly alone with hands tied behind your back, in a straitjacket and locked in the stationery cupboard.
The prospect of several consecutive "silent nights" is approaching until you feel in your back pocket and rejoice that Santa has come early, gifting you a...

Now, get out of that!

il Offline pomsbz

• No Life Club
Reply #39 on: September 12, 2019, 07:07:34 PM
Your Houdini tribute act at your work's Xmas party had been going down a storm, until Melanie from accounts suggested "Truth or dare" in the boardroom. You now find yourself utterly alone with hands tied behind your back, in a straitjacket and locked in the stationery cupboard.
The prospect of several consecutive "silent nights" is approaching until you feel in your back pocket and rejoice that Santa has come early, gifting you a...

Now, get out of that!

Tardis. It grows to full size, you climb in, Dr Who unties you and you spend several exciting years being his assistant and are instrumental in helping him defeat the Daleks (again), the Cybermen (again) and a whole host of other tired remakes of past successes. He eventually takes you back just in time to be discovered at which point you feign almost fatal exhaustion, sue the company and become a multi millionaire as well has having your TV career take off and become famous out of all proportion to your talents due to having been one of the Doctors assistants.
"It is better to lose health like a spendthrift than to waste it like a miser." - Robert Louis Stevenson

us Offline Alan K.

• Thread Killer 2019
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #40 on: September 12, 2019, 11:19:05 PM
Gerber EAB razor blade utility knife.

gb Offline chip

• No Life Club
Reply #41 on: September 12, 2019, 11:41:46 PM
A tin of spinach. I squeeze the tin, the spinach shoots up and over my head and into my mouth.
I then flex my muscles breaking all my binds.
Because,
I’m Popeye the sailor man
I’m Popeye the sailor man
I’m strong to the finnach
Because I eat all My spinach
I’m popeye the sailor man
G,G,G,G, G,G
My trouble is i never show initiative, but that's only because no one has told me to.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%