I will say, number 17, is kind of right. I mean, serial killers sort of find thier way and come into their own, but then they typically do follow the modus operandi that works, with only slight modifications which may or may not find their way into the next killing
26. A 110 lb woman can easily take down a 300 lb bad guy with a single front kick
27. If you live in a city that has been repeatedly attacked by giant monsters, the best thing to do is rebuild and continue to live there
29. Sean Bean is dead.FTFY... 39. Every person that works in the morgue is awlways eating a huge sandwich full of dripping sauce when someone comes to identify a body.
For female action heroes more movies should look up to alien (Ripley) and resident evil (Alice?). As for fighting anyone 3 times your size just do what Indian Jones did, shoot the smurf!
41. Guns only malfunction or require reloading when the event heightens the drama and or serves some other important plot point.
48. When disarming a time bomb, any time that the camera is showing the hero's face while he talks to someone else or is thinking about the situation, the clock stops counting. It resumes when the camera shows the clock face again.
It was just lucky that the stuntman had the wherewithal to fall down when he was "shot."