Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Thinning the herd, lots for sale!!!

us Offline bernard_s3

Thinning the herd, lots for sale!!!
on: October 27, 2019, 03:25:46 AM
Selling part of the collection to fund a trip. All prices are shipped in the CONUS. If you are really interested in something and are outside of the US, lets see if we can work out shipping costs and assess the risks shipping to you. I am open to reasonable offers but no trades. Link to photos - https://ibb.co/album/mh9uDv

Supertool 300 $70 - Leatherman me this to me against my wishes when I sent my OG Supertool in for repair and I already have another so this one can go. It looks brand new.

Rebar Coyote Tan $60 - Brand new without box.

Leatherman PST $35 - Date codes on both handles are 10/93. It is in good used shape. Blade could use a good sharpening. Pliers are tight without any movement in the pivot. No sheath.

Leatherman Supertool $100 - This was purchased from an estate sale and I believe it's new. The sheath has definitely never been worn, the box is in good shape, the sticker is in tact on the tool and even the original paperwork is included. I have fondled it and considered making it a user but don't have it in me. Hopefully it will go to a good home.

Leatherman Wave $60- Bought this from a military vet, He said it was new and it looks unused for the most part. All of the tools look good, just some of the black oxide is worn in spots.

Victorinox Alox Electrician $25 - Carried and used a little, in good shape over all.

Victorinox Climber and Delux Tinker $40 - Selling together. Both have been carried and used, the Climber much less so. I still have the box for the Climber which is included.

us Offline HolyDeuce

Re: Thinning the herd, lots for sale!!!
Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 02:48:42 PM
Dibs on the Electrician.  Can you please provide a pic?

Thanks!  :cheers:
Once you go SAK, you'll never go back.

us Offline HolyDeuce

Re: Thinning the herd, lots for sale!!!
Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 06:24:19 PM
Very sorry, I missed your link with the pics.  Im going to hold off for now.  Thanks and good luck!  :hatsoff:
Once you go SAK, you'll never go back.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD