Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

5.11 DEFENDER-FLEX SLIM JEAN

us Offline Mcfal12

5.11 DEFENDER-FLEX SLIM JEAN
on: April 10, 2020, 03:43:23 AM
Curious if anyone has tried the 511 DEFENDER-FLEX SLIM JEAN

I have the 511 ridgeline pants and love the hip pockets. More and more I am looking for ways to discretely carry versus sheaths and such. I’ve mostly opted for in waistband, however that has its drawbacks. Namely, most tool and knife pocket clips are pocket clips. They are not designed to accommodate the thickness of the waistband of your pants as well as the belt. I end up hooking the pocket clip over my waist band (which I sort of like because the pocket clip is concealed behind the belt), but then I spend the day pulling up the waistband on my pants as it sags down in between the belt loops.

The defender flex jeans have additional belts loops and the hip pockets. As I said, I love the hip pockets on the ridgeline pants and the additional belt loops - before laying out $70 a pair I thought I’d check and see if anyone had any feedback.

it Offline SirVicaLot

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: 5.11 DEFENDER-FLEX SLIM JEAN
Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 04:07:37 AM
I like the 5.11 pants, but haven‘t tried this particular ones yet. They have a sale going on, have you checked if these pants are on sale as well?

us Offline Mcfal12

Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 04:10:31 AM
I like the 5.11 pants, but haven‘t tried this particular ones yet. They have a sale going on, have you checked if these pants are on sale as well?

I saw the sale and was giddy at the thought these might be included. Alas, they aren’t. Great suggestion though.

it Offline SirVicaLot

Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 05:19:32 AM
Darn it  :oops:

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #4 on: April 10, 2020, 11:10:48 AM
They look alright actually and not too tactical. I'd prefer a mid to lighter denim though and more importantly are they fantastically tight?... I require fantastically tight jeans...

Nice lady (blonde).

us Offline Mcfal12

Reply #5 on: April 10, 2020, 01:50:37 PM
They look alright actually and not too tactical. I'd prefer a mid to lighter denim though and more importantly are they fantastically tight?... I require fantastically tight jeans...

Nice lady (blonde).

Fantastically tight! Hahaaaaahaaaa

I personally prefer the skinny (not skin tight) as the pant leg is tapered versus straight. I did read reviews that they are not skin tight. I guess I’ll be the guinea pig on this one an but a pair.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $81.95
PayPal Fees: $4.26
Net Balance: $77.69
Below Goal: $222.31
Site Currency: USD
26%