Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What are we eating today, v2

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: What are we eating today, v2
Reply #120 on: February 07, 2022, 11:12:20 PM
Very interesting, looks good!
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #121 on: October 08, 2022, 04:33:49 PM
Ok we need to get this subject rolling again!

Now who hasn’t had these before? This morning the kid comes to us and says we have to try something because he did something last night and he couldn’t believe it, he took both a powder and glazed and ate them both at the same time, we’re looking at home like  :dunno: your a nut! Then he says “but you won’t believe it, it so taste like a jelly filled doughnut”! So the Mrs and I look at each other like where did you come up with this freaking idea? And needless to say we both tried it, and well, the kid was right, it just doesn’t have the strawberry flavor, but the glaze gives it the damp taste of a jelly and well, the rest is the same,, :dunno: still don’t know where he came up with the idea?
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #122 on: October 19, 2022, 12:25:43 AM
Ok now look at these golden brown grilled cheese! Now yes they look a little dark but that’s because of the Mayo, yes I said Mayo, the Mrs uses Mayo vs butter and has been ever since, but the Mayo she used is a very unique one called “ Chipotle Gourmaise” thus a little darker with a little kick, she also added some pepperoni in to give it a little more flavor..
But I’ll never forget when I first met her and she said she would make me a grilled cheese but she said she uses Mayo, I was like eww, I wont eat that, she’s like just try it, you’ll never go back, and she was right, ever since it’s been her way!
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #123 on: November 10, 2022, 04:58:45 PM
Look at this bad boy, they come in a four pack and this one is LOADED! So of course I had to grab it with all that chocolate  :drool:
JR

us Offline nate j

• No Life Club
Reply #124 on: January 18, 2023, 05:11:26 AM
Two 8 oz all beef patties, provolone cheese, lettuce, onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, mayo, grilled to perfection, with a side of seasoned fries…

* IMG_0833.jpg (Filesize: 48.58 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #125 on: January 18, 2023, 05:23:52 AM
Nice :drool:
JR

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #126 on: January 18, 2023, 05:12:59 PM
 :iagree: :drool:
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #127 on: March 31, 2023, 06:18:23 PM
Something a little diff, “chicken parm soup” yeah kinda interesting, you basically start off with tomato sauce and chicken stock along with a few other ingredients in the crockpot and dump a few pieces of chicken in, let them cook and about like 3-4hrs later take them out and shred them, all to put them back in, now all this time the pot is very full of liquid, but here comes the fun part, before your done you dump the pasta in the pot, along with some other ingredients, the pasta literally soaks up what’s in the pot taking in the flavor vs only water, and there you go, this would have been perfect if served in a bread bowl if I had one, but here’s a pic of the finished meal,
Trust me there’s a lot of mozzarella in there! I gave it a 8/10, the rest of the family wasn’t so thrilled, so I guess I get a lot of leftovers :drool:
JR

us Offline ElevenBlade

• No Life Club
Reply #128 on: March 31, 2023, 07:54:34 PM
Something a little diff, “chicken parm soup” yeah kinda interesting, you basically start off with tomato sauce and chicken stock along with a few other ingredients in the crockpot and dump a few pieces of chicken in, let them cook and about like 3-4hrs later take them out and shred them, all to put them back in, now all this time the pot is very full of liquid, but here comes the fun part, before your done you dump the pasta in the pot, along with some other ingredients, the pasta literally soaks up what’s in the pot taking in the flavor vs only water, and there you go, this would have been perfect if served in a bread bowl if I had one, but here’s a pic of the finished meal,
Trust me there’s a lot of mozzarella in there! I gave it a 8/10, the rest of the family wasn’t so thrilled, so I guess I get a lot of leftovers :drool:
JR

Looks great.  I like one-pot meals.  Also in my middle-age I like some veggies with pasta.  I always remember that when I was a kid I vowed to grow up and make my own pasta and not have to eat any vegetables with it.  But here we are.

With this, I'd sneak in some zucchini.  But if I wanted to stay true to form, I'd add some eggplant since that is supposedly the original thing that was Parmesaned, so to speak.... even before chicken or meatballs. 

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #129 on: April 01, 2023, 01:43:57 AM
Looks great.  I like one-pot meals.  Also in my middle-age I like some veggies with pasta.  I always remember that when I was a kid I vowed to grow up and make my own pasta and not have to eat any vegetables with it.  But here we are.

With this, I'd sneak in some zucchini.  But if I wanted to stay true to form, I'd add some eggplant since that is supposedly the original thing that was Parmesaned, so to speak.... even before chicken or meatballs.
I just downed a nice bowl of that leftover for dinner and im STUFFED! My grandparents bought us a very old very ugly crockpot as a wedding gift, that thing sat in its box for one year! One day she said I am going to throw this piece of junk away! I was like oh heck no, she had never cooked in one, so I said look I’ll cook tomorrows dinner and if you don’t like it then you can throw it away, so tomorrow comes, I dumped 2 jars of tomato sauce in, along with meatballs and sausage, I used to own my own company with my father-in-law, so I told her “hands off, it’s mine”! So being on whatever job I just left and went home to make a quick stop, I stirred the pot, especially with her, cause she was like “OMG this is so not fair” I then said, hey I don’t want to hear it you want to throw it out,, so I ran back to work, then came home after I was all finished up,, I walked in and she was going nuts! I said give me 30min, get lost! Oh she was mad! So I made a half pound of pasta, put some sauce on it and put it in a bowl, grabbed a plate and loaded it with nice meatballs and sausage, then brought it in for her, she absolutely lost it, she was like “OMG, how come you never showed me this”? She just went nuts..
JR

gb Offline Millhouse

• No Life Club
  • This isn't me, but I'm just as dysfunctional
Reply #130 on: April 21, 2023, 05:48:09 PM
Braised chicken wings in black bean sauce.
IMG_0153.jpg
* IMG_0153.jpg (Filesize: 428.17 KB)
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

us Offline Adam5

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #131 on: April 21, 2023, 09:56:23 PM
Braised chicken wings in black bean sauce.  [ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]

That is an interesting looking dish, Millhouse :tu:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #132 on: April 27, 2023, 01:41:01 AM
The taste palette is changing, the only type of mustard I ever really liked was honey mustard for dipping, I never liked it on food, and well, I tried a hotdog the other day with spicy brown and relish, and was like wow, so needless to say I had to try others,, I liked both the horseradish and the jalapeño it was a toss 50/50 between the two, but the spicy brown won! I think I got a new taste..
JR

gb Offline Millhouse

• No Life Club
Reply #133 on: April 27, 2023, 07:39:57 PM
Slow cooked Beef Curry.

* a.jpg (Filesize: 468.83 KB)

us Offline David Bowen

• Multitool Enthusiast
  • Admin Team
  • No Life Club
  • Site Manager
Reply #134 on: April 27, 2023, 10:58:28 PM
Slow cooked Beef Curry.
Now that would be good! My wife and I love Thai and Indian cuisine.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #135 on: April 28, 2023, 12:10:14 AM
Ok, now that looks interesting, never had it but would so try it, especially with that rice! :drool:
JR

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #136 on: April 28, 2023, 02:06:03 AM
 :drool:
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Sos24

Reply #137 on: April 28, 2023, 06:31:32 AM
Wife wasn’t home so I decided to try a freeze dried meal just for the fun of it.  It was actually really tasty

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #138 on: April 29, 2023, 04:11:33 PM
Love me some Pad Thai.   :like:
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #139 on: May 05, 2023, 05:00:59 AM
Ok, I was looking for like the best hotdog cooker, like one of those rollers that they have at the gas stations or movie theater, but we’re running out of counter space, but I found a cool small roller cooker and it held the buns in a little open tray above the cooker so it warmed the buns,
Yet we tried something and we were shocked, the special toaster I bought the Mrs for Xmas not only is it a toaster, but it folds down and turns into a little oven, works great for little stuff, anyway, we tossed the hotdogs in the toaster and I put the buns on the top of it, they cooked for 4min, then opened it up and flipped them over, same with the buns, then cooked them for another 4min, needless to say those bad boys looked as if they were just about done on the grill and they were just splitting! As for the buns those things were hot and ever so slightly toasted, just that outer crispness, perfect for a hotdog! It was then time to load them up and call it dinner! Oh those things were perfect! As for the condiments, I was never I mustard person yet I tried it with a mix of relish and fell for it, so I’ve been on a search for that perfect mustard, the first try was your normal spicy brown, then jalapeño, then a horseradish, which I all liked, yet the other day I looked this one up, I love bores head, their meats are out of this world, I also love their unique mayo, which is called Gourmaise it has an absolute kick because it has chipotle, so when I read up on their mustard I just had to get it, the unique thing about it is it’s got some punch to it because it has white wine and horseradish, so yeah the taste is right there, and with relish it’s like the perfect combo! So I think I found my go to, and all along we already had the perfect hotdog/bun cooker, so I’m set! Here’s some pics,,
JR

* IMG_1447.jpg (Filesize: 490.92 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #140 on: May 12, 2023, 12:15:17 AM
Ok, I’m stuffed, the kid wanted to be nice and take us out for dinner since we’re busy all day and didn’t feel like making dinner and he also knew we wanted dinner with him so he figured he’d treat us to a little something, well, both him and I got breakfast and the Mrs got a club, yet what I got could have probably filled the both of us, this thing was a monster! I mean come on “The Country Breakfast Bowl”
Hash browns topped with three scrambled eggs, sausage, Cheddar cheese and country sausage gravy. Served with two biscuits. No I didn’t finish it!
JR

* IMG_1514.jpg (Filesize: 176.61 KB)

us Online Farmer X

• Master of the unexciting
Reply #141 on: May 12, 2023, 06:13:04 AM
My kinda meal! :drool:
USN 2000-2006

Culling of the knife and multi herds in progress...

If I pay five figures for something, it better have wings or a foundation!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #142 on: May 28, 2023, 02:34:36 AM
It’s been a while but the Mrs actually made me some salmon patty’s
JR

* IMG_1669.jpg (Filesize: 338.25 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #143 on: June 14, 2023, 05:32:13 PM
Ok, sausage, egg, and cheese croissant along with a hash brown that didn’t make it too far and one of my morning drinks, pineapple, orange, and banana.. ok I’m good!
JR

* IMG_1797.jpg (Filesize: 321 KB)

gb Offline Millhouse

• No Life Club
Reply #144 on: June 15, 2023, 02:01:13 AM
Gyoza. Made a soy and sriracha dipping sauce.

* IMG_0300.jpg (Filesize: 425.54 KB)

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #145 on: June 28, 2023, 04:43:37 PM
Yum.  I like chili garlic, sesame, and soy with mine. 
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #146 on: June 30, 2023, 06:33:00 PM
A very unique nacho, put a layer of normal Doritos, then warm con queso cheese drizzled over top, and lastly dump taco flavored meat on top, do it for like three layers and I bet you there won’t be any leftovers!
Last night we had taco night and this for a side, needless to say the whole plate was GONE! So there was some leftover meat and some Doritos, even though the kid had some for a midnight snack, so I was like hmm, checked for cheese and was like perfect! So the Mrs made me a plate,, I’m stuffed!
JR

* IMG_1874.jpg (Filesize: 139.39 KB)

us Online Farmer X

• Master of the unexciting
Reply #147 on: June 30, 2023, 11:30:58 PM
Oh, that looks delicious! :drool:
USN 2000-2006

Culling of the knife and multi herds in progress...

If I pay five figures for something, it better have wings or a foundation!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #148 on: June 30, 2023, 11:41:08 PM
Oh, that looks delicious! :drool:
Oh it’s good! Your simple beef fried up with a taco seasoning packet, dumped on your normal Dorito chips, and then heated cheese dip drizzled all over, the unique thing is yeah your get cheese flavor from the dip, but then you get a very unique cheese flavor which is from the Doritos,, it’s good!
JR

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #149 on: July 14, 2023, 05:59:55 PM
Homemade sauce.  Fresh basil from my garden and whole wheat pasta.   

* IMG_8886.jpg (Filesize: 118.58 KB)
Esse Quam Videri

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75