Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What are we eating today, v2

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: What are we eating today, v2
Reply #150 on: July 14, 2023, 10:54:57 PM
Ok, I’m hungry! :drool:
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #151 on: July 15, 2023, 04:28:30 PM
Just gets better in the fridge.  I keep sauce and pasta separate.  We had it again last night. 
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #152 on: July 15, 2023, 08:43:39 PM
Well yeah, some like little sauce and others freaking drowned the pasta,
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #153 on: July 23, 2023, 12:08:12 AM
Sooooo good. 
Esse Quam Videri

no Offline nakken

• No Life Club
Reply #154 on: July 23, 2023, 11:41:43 AM
That looks amazing :drool:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #155 on: August 25, 2023, 12:50:22 AM
Ok, you want a very simple, very easy, and very filling dinner? I’ve made this a few times and it is soo good but looks soo ugly, but like I said so simple,
Directions,
Make one simple box of Mac n cheez, while it’s boiling take a stained container and dump a can of chili and microwave it, finish mixing the Mac and then dump it in the container of chili, then just mix it all up and done. Quick and simple, and since it’s so heavy you get filled very quick, nice thing about making it in the container is because you ain’t finishing it and there will be leftovers for tomorrow, so just put a lid on it..
JR

* IMG_2167.jpg (Filesize: 119.58 KB)

gb Offline Millhouse

• No Life Club
  • This isn't me, but I'm just as dysfunctional
Reply #156 on: August 28, 2023, 12:10:32 AM
Lamb Doner patties.

* kl.jpg (Filesize: 459.74 KB)
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

us Offline NutSAK

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #157 on: August 28, 2023, 03:54:50 PM
I grilled sticky, smoked hotwings and made bacon cheddar potato skins last night for an evening snack.

- Terry

gb Offline Millhouse

• No Life Club
Reply #158 on: August 28, 2023, 09:45:08 PM
 :like: :gimme: :drool:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #159 on: September 09, 2023, 01:31:56 AM
Ahh :drool: I just put down three pieces of carnivores pizza,, pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Ground Beef, and Bacon! Let alone covered with my special four seed blend of pepper seeds, which has, Jalapeño, Arbol, Habanero, and also Ghost! My lips are still feeling it! But I’m stuffed!
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #160 on: September 13, 2023, 05:27:06 PM
Bacon, egg, and cheese, pita pockets, with a dash of hot pepper seeds, all made via microwave and toaster!
JR

* IMG_2249.jpg (Filesize: 144.12 KB)

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #161 on: September 14, 2023, 03:10:32 PM
 :drool: Millhouse and NutSAK.  My kinda eating. 

MadP, I can't take the heat anymore.  There was a time, but my old stomach these days would burst if I tried anything you eat. 
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #162 on: September 14, 2023, 04:13:14 PM
Lol, sorry..
Yet the kid bought some funky four meat pizza/calzone last night, I wasn’t too thrilled cause the bacon was chewy and I’m not a ham fan, unless it’s a spiral cut that we cooked for like 6hrs in the crockpot, oh those semi burnt piece, oh :drool:
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #163 on: September 14, 2023, 05:49:40 PM
Switched it up a little this morning, today was sausage, egg, and cheese, in toasted pitas, no spices..
JR

* IMG_2257.jpg (Filesize: 112.22 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #164 on: September 16, 2023, 01:00:05 AM
The kid and I were both in the mood for some homemade chili dip, something so simple yet soooo good! I guarantee you this whole container will be gone by the end of the night, right now there’s only about 1-1/4” left from the kid and I working at it for the past 15min..
JR

* IMG_2269.jpg (Filesize: 118.55 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #165 on: September 22, 2023, 05:05:27 PM
Yesterday the kid made some chicken bites, absolutely great for dipping! Anyway I wanted to try this new honey mustard that the kid said to get, I love honey mustard so I didn’t say no to getting it, and let me tell you, if you like honey mustard you gotta try this! It’s got like a deep mustard taste but then a very sweet tang to it, it’s like wow what a combo!
JR

* IMG_2340.jpg (Filesize: 147.51 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #166 on: September 23, 2023, 07:29:54 PM
“My” carnivorous deep dish pizza, not only deep dish but with light sauce, pepperoni, Italian sausage, hamburger, and lastly bacon! As you can see someone else was very interested in what I was eating!
JR

* IMG_2362.jpg (Filesize: 152.36 KB)

* IMG_2363.jpg (Filesize: 135.28 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #167 on: September 23, 2023, 10:02:16 PM
I guess I was so stressed out about the Mrs that I ended up having a seizure, I could have sworn I ate both pieces yet when I walked the Mrs out into the living room from her having a nap we saw the second slice on the stove, the plate was crushed on one side, and she saw my shirt, ABSOLUTELY brand new and yet stained right where I would have clenched my arm and shaken it, so I guess I had one and rubbed my greasy hand from the pizza on my shirt, of course it had to be a new on, go fig,,
JR

* IMG_2364.jpg (Filesize: 95.71 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #168 on: December 02, 2023, 12:34:11 AM
Tried something, I wanted something a little diff so I used regular hamburger helper but instead of using a pound of ground beef I dumped in a pound can of chili, I also topped it off with a little sprinkle of shredded Mexican cheese, simple, not bad, but VERY HEAVY!
JR

* IMG_2747.jpg (Filesize: 138.97 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #169 on: December 20, 2023, 04:20:03 PM
This pic popped up on my Facebook memories, I can’t even remember the last time we had any of these, I believe this was the first time I ever cooked corn beef hash, I’d never had it before and one day we went to a mini dinner which was a old caboose, so I asked the lady about it and she said “the next time you guys come in just ask and I’ll make you a small sample” needless to say we went back about a week later for breakfast and she had a small test plate already served before I could even remind her! And well, I fell for it, and in this pic you can see I had a huge can cooking along with spam and something else most of you won’t know is but it’s called scrapple, something not really found outside of Pennsylvania, it’s pretty much the same as spam but pork, and since the wife grew up in Philly it’s something she loves, I’ll pass, but she loves to drench it with maple syrup!
JR

* IMG_2841.jpg (Filesize: 123.19 KB)

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #170 on: December 20, 2023, 05:51:29 PM
I made some mincemeat pies today for Christmas.

* 20231220_084220.jpg (Filesize: 242.87 KB)

* 20231220_084215.jpg (Filesize: 247.62 KB)

* 20231220_085206.jpg (Filesize: 246.87 KB)

* 20231220_093705.jpg (Filesize: 307.24 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #171 on: December 20, 2023, 09:15:15 PM
Interesting, never had it..
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #172 on: December 20, 2023, 09:19:55 PM
We just got back from having lunch at a diner with our neighbor and a bunch of his friends and other neighbors. Had me a nice club sandwich with some of the best fries, even had a side of mayo for dip :drool: haven’t had that for a while, the Mrs had a gyro, I think lamb,  :dunno: , not my thing,
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #173 on: December 24, 2023, 08:58:47 PM
It’s movie and snack day, already had cinnamon rolls for breakfast, then pepperoni, cheese, and crackers, and then we hit the popcorn, here’s a pic, but next is the mozzarella sticks, potato skins, Mac n cheez wedges, and onion rings, and then even more to come!
JR

* IMG_2862.jpg (Filesize: 163.91 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #174 on: December 24, 2023, 09:29:34 PM
Here it is,,
JR

* IMG_2865.jpg (Filesize: 133.03 KB)

gb Offline Millhouse

• No Life Club
Reply #175 on: December 24, 2023, 09:41:10 PM
Kept it simple tonight, a medium rare sirloin with a baked potato.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #176 on: December 24, 2023, 10:47:43 PM
This time a side of junk, an assortment of cookies along with homemade Xmas crack!
JR

* IMG_2866.jpg (Filesize: 134.5 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #177 on: December 24, 2023, 10:48:17 PM
Kept it simple tonight, a medium rare sirloin with a baked potato.
Sounds good!
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #178 on: January 22, 2024, 01:50:02 AM
I texted this to the kid,,
JR

* IMG_3052.jpg (Filesize: 171.3 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #179 on: March 07, 2024, 01:55:58 AM
OMG this was good! It’s both cajun turkey and roast beef, along with provolone, lettuce, and mayo :drool:
JR

* IMG_3440.jpg (Filesize: 96.8 KB)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD
24%