Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What are we eating today, v2

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: What are we eating today, v2
Reply #30 on: March 11, 2019, 12:18:23 AM
Something a little diff, yet not.
The Mrs found these diff bagels, there like half as thick as your normal bagels, so rather then having to stretch the mouth open it’s just right! Of course that’s with bacon, eggs, and cheese! Mmm, hat was good, and yeah I snuck a chocolate chip muffin before finishing my pineapple juice :whistle:
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #31 on: March 16, 2019, 06:43:45 AM
Threw in some pretzels, got some spicy cheese dip sitting on the table for when there done! One thing I miss about philly, before a job you could stop on the side of the road for a vender selling BIG pretzels cheap, a great snack! Or in my case a easy lunch!
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #32 on: March 16, 2019, 06:47:26 AM
Guess it would help if I posted the pic :facepalm:
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #33 on: March 30, 2019, 12:26:11 AM
The Mrs made a little something,
We were going to make the fries from scratch but the potato’s went bad, so I found a bag of fries in the freezer, got them cooked, then topped them off with cheese steak, along with cheese! I must say it was pretty good!
JR

us Offline Stormdrane

• No Life Club
  • Be Prepared
Reply #34 on: May 30, 2019, 09:48:59 PM
These new Pringles were okay, on the milder side, I thought they'd be hotter...

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #35 on: June 08, 2019, 08:30:33 PM
Made a little something,
There called acorns,
Two batches of normal, the one to the left of that split are vegan,
And that other plate is supposedly called the poor mans Reese’s?
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #36 on: June 09, 2019, 11:28:57 PM
A tasty little roast, bacon topped, yet honey bbq mixed in with the beef then also glazed over top, I can’t wait to try this!
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #37 on: June 09, 2019, 11:30:54 PM
That’s what it’s suppose to look like but the Mrs didn’t weave the bacon, and she also cut most of the fat off the bacon, plus it’s not cooked yet..
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #38 on: June 10, 2019, 02:24:07 AM
Ok, don’t look the best especially since the pic was crappy, but I must say omg the taste was WOW! Mrs liked it but the kid didn’t, all because it was “meatloaf” yet he loves hamburgers? And in this case loves bacon and likes honey mustard, so :dunno:
I don’t get it?
JR

us Offline Stormdrane

• No Life Club
  • Be Prepared
Reply #39 on: August 15, 2019, 10:32:17 PM

us Offline Stormdrane

• No Life Club
  • Be Prepared
Reply #40 on: August 25, 2019, 05:25:40 AM

No ice cream in the house, so leftover potato salad will have to do.  I fixed two of the tater salad cones, one for Pa and the other for me.  Ma declined the offer... :D

nz Offline Syncop8r

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #41 on: August 25, 2019, 08:30:48 AM
 :rofl: 

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #42 on: August 31, 2019, 02:07:55 AM
Looks a little interesting and wacky but was very good,
That’s got biscuits, eggs, hash browns, sausage, sausage gravy, and cornbread hash! Yet all put into one bowl,, I’ll I know is that thing weighed about 2lbs and didn’t get finished cause I wasn’t that hungry!
JR

us Offline Stormdrane

• No Life Club
  • Be Prepared
Reply #43 on: September 19, 2019, 11:03:53 PM
Snacktime: wheat crackers, pepperjack cheese, hot and sweet jalapeños

us Offline BadMechanic

Reply #44 on: September 19, 2019, 11:12:25 PM
Just had a couple powdered doughnuts. Nothing to write home about, but Im content  :tu:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #45 on: September 19, 2019, 11:54:22 PM
Fish and perogies
JR

us Offline Pacu

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #46 on: September 21, 2019, 04:47:22 AM
Kentucky Fried Panda and a Coke.
:like:    :MTO:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #47 on: September 21, 2019, 04:49:47 AM
Had this earlier, there full of chicken, rice, cheese, and of course suraci,
JR

us Offline Stormdrane

• No Life Club
  • Be Prepared
Reply #48 on: October 23, 2019, 07:39:04 AM

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #49 on: October 23, 2019, 05:00:48 PM
We add honey to our tea, the Mrs has one everyday, me maybe a few times a year, but every time we pickup honey I see that one and keep telling her to get it..
JR

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #50 on: October 26, 2019, 11:50:39 PM
Breakfast was approx 1/3 cup cubed ham, warmed and browned in butter. Add a can of chili. Toss in a little garlic and fresh salsa. Break two eggs into it, let them poach. Top with cheese.
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

us Offline Stormdrane

• No Life Club
  • Be Prepared
Reply #51 on: November 28, 2019, 08:17:58 PM

us Offline Yadda

• No Life Club
  • Lifelike and remarkably self similar
Reply #52 on: January 01, 2020, 04:30:17 AM
This morning, scrambled eggs, muffin, blue corn grits, homemade jam, cantaloupe with spicy sprinkles, holiday coffee, and a small oj.
"It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt, hang me on a tree
After I count down three rounds, in Hell I'll be in good company" -  The Dead South

us Offline ToolJoe

• No Life Club
Reply #53 on: January 04, 2020, 03:34:15 PM
Threw in some pretzels, got some spicy cheese dip sitting on the table for when there done! One thing I miss about philly, before a job you could stop on the side of the road for a vender selling BIG pretzels cheap, a great snack! Or in my case a easy lunch!
JR

What part of Philly did you live in? I work across the river in Pennsauken and travel through Philly through/from work everyday.
I knew my wife was a keeper when she transitioned from calling it a knife thingy to a multi-tool.

I might be crazy but it's kept me from going insane- Waylon Jennings

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #54 on: January 04, 2020, 06:50:43 PM
What part of Philly did you live in? I work across the river in Pennsauken and travel through Philly through/from work everyday.
Depended which way you were coming from but if you were using 95 and came through Fishtown you literally went past my father-in-laws house and garage, we lived there for a while then moved just around the corner,
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #55 on: January 04, 2020, 07:02:57 PM
Here,
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #56 on: January 04, 2020, 07:33:55 PM
Just had me a muffin, OMG these things are good!
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #57 on: January 25, 2020, 07:05:31 PM
Just had me a bacon and egg sandwich, with a little mayo and a pineapple juice..
JR

us Offline ElevenBlade

• No Life Club
Reply #58 on: January 25, 2020, 08:44:15 PM
Just had me a bacon and egg sandwich, with a little mayo and a pineapple juice..
JR

and a dash of hot sauce?

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #59 on: January 26, 2020, 01:20:09 AM

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $36.34
PayPal Fees: $1.66
Net Balance: $34.68
Below Goal: $265.32
Site Currency: USD
 12%