Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What are we eating today, v2

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: What are we eating today, v2
Reply #90 on: August 12, 2020, 01:58:04 AM
Something we haven’t had in a while, “hot pockets” everyone had their own kind, the kid had ham and cheddar, the Mrs had some broccoli and cheese, and I had these bold ones, which was a very spicy chicken!
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #91 on: August 12, 2020, 02:00:19 AM
Oh and we also had a little leftover to go with them, the other day the Mrs made homemade Mac n chees,
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

il Offline pomsbz

• No Life Club
Reply #92 on: August 12, 2020, 05:51:44 PM
Supper last night was this, was unbelievable:

Supper tonight is this:

« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 05:57:42 PM by pomsbz »
"It is better to lose health like a spendthrift than to waste it like a miser." - Robert Louis Stevenson

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #93 on: August 15, 2020, 02:57:16 AM
Mrs made brownies a few days ago, but she put a nice scoop of ice cream on an some chocolate chips :drool:
JR

us Offline Stormdrane

• No Life Club
  • Be Prepared
Reply #94 on: August 24, 2020, 05:06:18 AM

I rustled up some steak quesadillas, and didn't set off the smoke alarm off either, lol...

nl Offline Reinier

• Zombie Apprentice
  • \o/
Reply #95 on: August 24, 2020, 02:19:38 PM
Something we haven’t had in a while, “hot pockets” everyone had their own kind, the kid had ham and cheddar, the Mrs had some broccoli and cheese, and I had these bold ones, which was a very spicy chicken!
JR

I cannot believe it. Someone in your household actually eating vegetables. A miracle.
You should seriously visit vicfan.com. All the hoopy froods are doing it.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #96 on: August 24, 2020, 05:11:07 PM
I cannot believe it. Someone in your household actually eating vegetables. A miracle.
She’s the only one, unless it comes to broccoli, believe it or not the kid likes it! I hate all veggies, well besides raw carrots, lettuce, and potatos,
JR

us Offline ElevenBlade

• No Life Club
Reply #97 on: August 24, 2020, 07:32:44 PM
She’s the only one, unless it comes to broccoli, believe it or not the kid likes it! I hate all veggies, well besides raw carrots, lettuce, and potatos,
JR

You don't even like broccoli covered in a kilogram of melted cheese?
Or brussels sprouts roasted to a crisp with bacon?

:drool:

us Offline Stormdrane

• No Life Club
  • Be Prepared
Reply #98 on: August 28, 2020, 09:24:20 PM
Chicken on the grill.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #99 on: August 28, 2020, 11:35:50 PM
Chicken on the grill.
(Image removed from quote.)
Looks good, we had chicken yesterday, but seasoned and cooked on the stove, I must say it came out really good cause there was none left!
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #100 on: September 14, 2020, 02:04:29 AM
The kid had regular hotdogs, but I had a Bahama mama, (well two) then loaded that thing up with some chili and cheese! Across the street from one of the job sites I was on back in the day there was a gas station and they had these along with those chili and cheese dispensers, oh I’d get one all the time, so good!
JR

us Offline Stormdrane

• No Life Club
  • Be Prepared
Reply #101 on: September 14, 2020, 02:32:35 AM
The kid had regular hotdogs, but I had a Bahama mama, (well two) then loaded that thing up with some chili and cheese! Across the street from one of the job sites I was on back in the day there was a gas station and they had these along with those chili and cheese dispensers, oh I’d get one all the time, so good!
JR
:like:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #102 on: September 14, 2020, 06:48:12 PM
Ahh, lunch! Two more Bahama mama’s but this time with some macaroni salad, that was good, of course someone had to make sure I didn’t drop anything,,  :drool:
JR

us Offline Stormdrane

• No Life Club
  • Be Prepared
Reply #103 on: September 22, 2020, 03:37:52 PM

I fixed some baked cheese grits for breakfast. I wanted to mix in some jalapeno, but Ma doesn't like spicy stuff. I added some bacon bits to mine after I put a serving in a bowl.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #104 on: October 06, 2020, 07:47:24 PM
Was at the store today and since it’s that time of the year again look what they had! So since I didn’t have breakfast as soon as we put all the groceries away I had me a couple bowls of cereal!
JR

us Offline Stormdrane

• No Life Club
  • Be Prepared
Reply #105 on: January 10, 2021, 10:52:56 AM

us Offline Stormdrane

• No Life Club
  • Be Prepared
Reply #106 on: January 28, 2021, 08:08:06 PM

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #107 on: October 05, 2021, 11:30:39 PM
The Mrs and I making some English muffin pizzas for dinner,
Last night we had meatballs and pasta so we’re using the sauce or “gravy” and as you can see on some of them also meatballs, I’m the only one that doubled up and went pepperoni and meatballs, lol..
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #108 on: October 15, 2021, 04:45:44 PM
The Mrs made me and the kid a little something for breakfast, something I haven’t had since I was 13! I slept over a friends house and his mother asked if we wanted breakfast and she made me something I never had, I always ate scrambled eggs, but she made us “eggs in a basket” I didn’t even know what it was till I asked her, I thought the idea was pretty cool but wasn’t sure on the egg since I had always eaten scrambled and yet now my eggs were bleeding, so I was like, ahh,, but I ate them and went with it, but now I like my eggs over medium with toast to soak everything up! So after watching a tv show yesterday and someone making the dish I was like “oh wow, I haven’t had them since I was 13!” And the Mrs said, “well, I’ll make you a plate tomorrow” and here it is! I asked her “when was the last time you made them?” She said “umm, never..” so I was like ok,, this should be interesting,, but as you can see they came out top notch, and I could have gone for another plate, even the kid like them and he’s not one for the yoke, so I think we have a new quick breakfast!
JR

us Offline Pacu

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #109 on: October 23, 2021, 03:19:22 AM
Chickfila
:like:    :MTO:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #110 on: November 21, 2021, 03:52:53 PM
Not yet, but tonight’s tacos, but at the same time the Mrs just put an apple crumb pie in the oven :drool: OMG these things are like OMG freaking GOOD! :drool:
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #111 on: November 21, 2021, 09:13:43 PM
Mmmm, that’s good! Was still a little warm just waiting for me!
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #112 on: November 27, 2021, 03:49:00 PM
The Mrs made me an order of eggs in a basket for breakfast this morning since she was off from work, yumm!  :drool:
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #113 on: November 29, 2021, 08:37:05 PM
Just had me a little snack, I spotted this cheese the other day when we went shopping, I tried a little piece and it was good but today, mmmm :drool: the Mrs cut me up a few pieces and I had them with pepperoni and crackers, I must say, one little piece compared to 18 wow!
JR

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #114 on: November 29, 2021, 11:21:04 PM
Tonight's dinner was home made pork Chou Mein, left over roast pork, onions, peppers and mushrooms stir fried with edd noodles, with soy sauce, garlic and ginger
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #115 on: November 29, 2021, 11:26:24 PM
Dinners going to be crescent dogs, full size hotdogs, split down the center with a piece of a string cheese put inside, then wrapped with crescent rolls and baked,, served with some like chips and dip..
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #116 on: November 30, 2021, 12:22:15 AM
Here’s a pic of the crescent dogs,
JR

gb Offline Millhouse

• No Life Club
  • This isn't me, but I'm just as dysfunctional
Reply #117 on: February 06, 2022, 02:37:08 AM
Sausage Pasta. Really quick to cook, all done in the time it takes the pasta to cook.

Boil water, at the same time heat a second pan. Add pasta, will cook in about 12 mins. Had a leftover Lincolnshire sausage, squeezed meat out into the second pan with a little olive oil. Added some garlic and mixed dried herbs. Cook until lightly browned. Added some leftover chopped tinned tomato, and leave to simmer. As soon as pasta cooked, added to sauce and serve.

* p.jpg (Filesize: 439.67 KB)
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #118 on: February 07, 2022, 03:15:43 PM
 :drool:
Esse Quam Videri

gb Offline Millhouse

• No Life Club
  • This isn't me, but I'm just as dysfunctional
Reply #119 on: February 07, 2022, 09:58:32 PM
Roast Guinea Fowl tonight.

* g.jpg (Filesize: 426.78 KB)
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD
24%