Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Info about old water pouch

gb Offline Cauldronborn

Info about old water pouch
on: June 26, 2020, 07:59:54 PM
Hi everyone

While sorting through some old kit and came across a liquipak water pouch I'd forgotten about, when I tested it I found it leaked. I've been trying to find a replacement plastic/foil liners/inserts that actually holds the water for it but I can't find much about the company/brand online except for a few listings on eBay and old hiking/outdoor magazines.

I remember finding the company/brand in Israel online and selling replacement liners/inserts for it when I was given it back in the late 2000s (pre 2008).

Does anyone know if the company/brand still exists or if their out of business?

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: Info about old water pouch
Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 08:24:42 PM
Funny, I just found mine that someone gave me, it’s used and I want to get a new liner myself,
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

gb Offline Cauldronborn

Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 09:41:15 PM
Well talk about serendipity!

If it's any help there are two liquipak pouches listed on ebay.com right now, one is new with packaging.

I don't suppose you have any info? I'm pretty good finding stuff online but this has me stumped, any new info however small might give me a break to find something. 

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #3 on: June 26, 2020, 10:25:12 PM
Well here’s mine, sooner or later we’re planing on moving and the weather is going to be hot year round, unlike where we’ve live all our lives  where it’s 50/50, so I think this will come in hand especially since neither of us drive because of medical, all we do is walk,, it’s totally got the kids attn!
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

ua Offline in_sympathy

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: June 26, 2020, 10:47:36 PM
I only know one Israel based company that makes those - it’s called Source and I use one of those for years already
Dream. Wish. Leave nothing undone. Repeat.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $56.34
PayPal Fees: $2.74
Net Balance: $53.60
Below Goal: $246.40
Site Currency: USD
18%