Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

kkokkolis' EDC & SDC 18510

Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 5,521 Τετραφάρμακος
Re: kkokkolis' EDC & SDC
« Reply #150 on: September 16, 2017, 12:15:12 PM »
And now it's full. It even holds a metallic gas lighter.

« Reply #151 on: September 24, 2017, 03:28:07 PM »
Sharpening gear

No Life Club Posts: 1,061
« Reply #152 on: September 24, 2017, 06:36:39 PM »
Sharpening gear: fist aid kit  :cheers: :rofl:

There is no magic therefore gadgets!
kkokkolis' EDC & SDC
« Reply #153 on: February 16, 2018, 11:39:45 AM »
My new 2018 EDC.

I got tired to carry my briefcase around. all day and decided to move to my smaller and weathered Victorinox mono sling 24/7 and what fits inside, plus what I carry in my pants (iPhone that took the pics included).

I carry this bag for over 12 years and it is sewn here and there. I added a plastic bottom, extensions to the zippers, a LM carabiner for attaching it and on it and a silver Swiss Cross ornament a noble lady deserves.

In the front compartment I keep my HDD, my EDC Nikon Monarch 7 ED 8x30 and my Nitecore SRT 9. I put a Wenger Hunter 130mm when in the country or other items too.

On the dome there is my e-cig wallet and my Hive pouch, I also put keys, scarf or other occasional items there.

The well known bag in bag contains my usual EDC already covered with a few differences.

My field optics tin box with Docter 8x21 and lenses (black jewel box above), Belomo 10x Triplet, Seibert Emoskop and stuff. 

My portable games.

Bicycle Double 9 Domino Cards deck on the left and Hive Pocket on the right. The black Obsidian komboloi is always in my left pocket, I won’t do without it. I’m Greek deep inside.

My two EDC Skinths with all I need, one in the bag, one in my pocket.

There are other tools too, academic tools.

I decided to follow myself the Post Graduate Course I was teaching. So I needed a Notebook for taking notes faster than with my Tablet. It’s a Moleskine type notebook.

Ah! It brings me memories of my youth during a not so much digital age.

Of course I am a genuine MTO guy and my Moleskine is personalized.

I like to like what I see.

Those notebooks are a new concept made since 1997) but they invest on retro nostalgia. They have a certain appeal, like SAKs.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 01:12:29 PM by kkokkolis »

Zombie Apprentice Posts: 13,980
« Reply #154 on: February 16, 2018, 03:25:13 PM »
Hi my friend.  I enjoyed looking at your post.  Lots of neat items as always.  Love the red notebook and dual Skinths.   :tu:

Esse Quam Videri
« Reply #155 on: February 16, 2018, 08:42:39 PM »
Thank you for your nice words. MTO helped me a lot to find nice little things that make my life prettier, easier, more interesting. I cut my fingers sometimes but the overall impact is positive.
kkokkolis' EDC & SDC
« Reply #156 on: February 17, 2018, 04:31:56 PM »
I added this Moleskine Blank Cahier (with 40 sheets, 16 of which can be detached), because the main notebook is strictly for Addictology MSc programme and similar courses. It is also lined. With this Cahier I can draw something on a blank page, detach it and paste it between the main notebook's pages. I can also put irrelevant notes there and use its pocket for a ruler, post it notes etc.So, the Cahier is used as a Clipboard or Daybook. A Volant (with all detachable sheets), squared, lined or blank would do, too. Field Notes and other 21x13mm slim notebooks would do also, held in place by the notebook’s elastic band.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 04:34:56 PM by kkokkolis »

No Life Club Posts: 1,077
« Reply #157 on: February 18, 2018, 11:26:36 PM »
Nice

But only 1 advice:

Don´t hang here personal information: Name, surname, address, job, photos of your family...

Avoid risks

« Reply #158 on: February 18, 2018, 11:32:34 PM »
You are right. But where is that? Physicians’ contact and office info are public in Greece (even our Taxation Number), but not our housing.
There are more than a dozen members here who sent me something, all in places I worked or work now.
Pics of my kids are from 15 years ago and the lady in the bathtub isn’t a member of the family.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 11:36:08 PM by kkokkolis »

No Life Club Posts: 1,077
« Reply #159 on: February 18, 2018, 11:40:52 PM »
You are right. But where is that? Physicians’ contact and office info are public in Greece (even our Taxation Number), but not our housing.
There are more than a dozen members here who sent me something, all in places I worked or work now.
Pics of my kids are from 15 years ago and the lady in the bathtub isn’t a member of the family.

From your name people can acces to your Facebook, and from there more information is accesible...

With the logo of your nick you are easily identifiable everywhere

Just in case

« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 11:42:50 PM by alexTOOL »
« Reply #160 on: February 18, 2018, 11:48:15 PM »
These dangers are very unusual in my country, although not entirely absent. Anyway, people who live here and would decide to confront me, have already access to my info, by law. Doctors who spend Social Security funds are public figures, let alone that I am directing a major public organization.
Being clean is the strategy I count on.

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
February Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Feb 28
Total Receipts: $222.00
PayPal Fees: $12.46
Net Balance: $209.54
Below Goal: $65.46
Site Currency: USD
76% 
February Donations

Community Links