Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

Bluetooth headphones 477

No Life Club Posts: 1,448 One Day Closer To Death
Re: Bluetooth headphones
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2017, 06:13:00 AM »
I've been looking into this off and on for a while. I have a set of over ear Panasonic RF wireless headphones I use for watching TV when the wife goes to bed or vise versa.

Problem #1 - They lose RF sync every time I put them on the charger, so I have to retune using the dial on the headphones EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Problem #2 - The contacts on the volume control are dirty as heck, and you get a lot of crackle/noise loss of one side volume while trying to adjust it.
Problem #3 - After about 5-15 sec of silence from the TV (paused or media searching) they go into low power mode and I get a head full of static noise full blast, which means you have to pop them off and on again which wouldn't be so much of an issue if it wasn't for:
Problem #4 - Headphone band plastic creak. Move a millimeter, experience deafening headphone creak, or depending on the amount of movement, creak-symphony (which is so bloodly loud it almost defeats the purpose of using headphones)

I'm torn between getting a bluetooth transmitter and a receiver and using the skullcandy buds I already have and love or just a transmitter and getting some new bluetooth headphones like those otium.  :ahhh :bnghd:

theres a BT transmitter/receiver I saw by taotronics in a single device: https://www.amazon.com/Ta...fRID=NZ0MVAQSJM005CTE0CXF

granted you would still need a pair of BT headphones or one of the tiny receivers i posted, but its a pretty cool device
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 06:39:42 AM by Blackbeard »

BB :B:

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
November Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: $405.43
PayPal Fees: $24.41
Net Balance: $381.02
Above Goal: $106.02
Site Currency: USD
139% 
November Donations

Community Links