Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

leatherman Surge (pretty much unused and brand new) in black oxide

gb Offline Raukodur

• No Life Club
Am selling my leatherman surge in black + its nylon cheath, + its box and instructions. Only bought a month or two ago, and used maybe a couple of times (for pretty easy tasks such as cutting a couple of thin wires, and cutting tape with the scissors, so the tool is pretty unused and in near brand new condition).

The item is listed on ebay UK (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290092747416&rd=1&rd=1) so I am waiting to see how high that auction rises.

I would be willing to accept £60 (pounds sterling) as a 'buy it now price' (so ending the ebay auction), and add about £10 for postage to the US (if i get a US buyer) on top of that.

Alternatively, if anyone is so inclined, I am after the Sec3D leatherman TTI from Cabelas (which has a camo handle and black blades). I would be willing to trade the leatherman surge and a leatherman minitool I have (which I am also going to list here), or some cash with the surge for a trade. If anyone is interested maybe contact me and we can work something out.

gb Offline Raukodur

• No Life Club
The tool has been sold, also had it listed on amazon.co.uk.

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Wow, that was a quick sale. Now you can go after that camo TTi, eh?
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

gb Offline Raukodur

• No Life Club
Yeah, im going to wait until the leatherman mini-tool I have on sale also sells, then I will most likely go for the leatherman TTI from Cabela's, God willing.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%