Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Swiss Army Knife collector sells his collection?---Vegas eBay seller loaded

us Offline stressmaster5000

• No Life Club
  • No PM's - just email please
OK, I spotted some interesting and rare 58 and 74mm stuff as well as some Wenger Snifes. They look new or like new. Here is a link or 2;
74mm
http://cgi.ebay.com/PATTERN-VICTORINOX-SWISS-ARMY-KNIFE-3_W0QQitemZ190289918912QQihZ009QQcategoryZ48821QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

74mm Shoe scales
http://cgi.ebay.com/SHOE-VICTORINOX-SWISS-ARMY-KNIFE-2-3-4_W0QQitemZ200314812418QQihZ010QQcategoryZ48821QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

58mm jeweled design
http://cgi.ebay.com/PATTERN-BLACK-RED-VICTORINOX-SWISS-ARMY-KNIFE-2-1-4_W0QQitemZ190289921862QQihZ009QQcategoryZ48821QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wenger Snife
http://cgi.ebay.com/SNIFE-ANIMALS-SWISS-ARMY-WEGNER-KNIFE-3-1-4_W0QQitemZ200314810614QQihZ010QQcategoryZ48821QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

more Wenger Snife
http://cgi.ebay.com/SNIFE-GREEN-SWISS-ARMY-WEGNER-KNIFE-3-1-4_W0QQitemZ200314810424QQihZ010QQcategoryZ48821QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Over 35 knives right now for sale. Quite a few of them are rare and hard to find Victorinox originals. A few are just interesting advertisement knives. Lots to drool over. Who will walk away with these treasures?  :drool:

I have never dealt with this seller. It looks like he sells rare collectibles, probably an expensive pawn shop in Vegas for all those who lost their money at the gaming tables.

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Some of those are pretty neat eh? :)

In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

us Offline stressmaster5000

• No Life Club
  • No PM's - just email please
Of the ones I have viewed so far to date he has many that are issued collectibles from Ibach Victorinox while some may be just advertisement pieces made by who knows after they leave Ibach.

The "Shoe" and several others are 74mm size that have been part of "Collection Sets" issued from Victorinox. Although they are separated out individually, there are several 58mm ones from a single "Collection Set" that includes;

Collection No.3 Vic # 0.6263.19
1.-Red Edelweiss
2.-Old Style Camo
3.-Red and White Sail design
4.-White with "I Love You" design
5.-Disco Ball squares design

Collection No.4 Vic #0.6263.29
1.-Kitten with Spider
2.-German Shepherd
3.-Horse head
4.-Mountain Biker
5.-Piano Keys

These were housed originally in a box with the collection name and spots for the 5 knives and a clear plastic cover. It would seem to me that selling the sets together would be more profitable it he has the boxes.

There are several 1996 Olympics designed in both 74mm and 58mm.

If you get over to Knife Forums very often, Karl(vaswiss) has a pretty good collection of these pieces although I think he is missing some of these. I notified him already. I am not really sure which ones I will bid on. Bill time is hanging over my head and I had just bought a bunch of knives. I might have to choose only 1 or 2.

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Of the ones I have viewed so far to date he has many that are issued collectibles from Ibach Victorinox while some may be just advertisement pieces made by who knows after they leave Ibach.

The "Shoe" and several others are 74mm size that have been part of "Collection Sets" issued from Victorinox. Although they are separated out individually, there are several 58mm ones from a single "Collection Set" that includes;

Collection No.3 Vic # 0.6263.19
1.-Red Edelweiss
2.-Old Style Camo
3.-Red and White Sail design
4.-White with "I Love You" design
5.-Disco Ball squares design

Collection No.4 Vic #0.6263.29
1.-Kitten with Spider
2.-German Shepherd
3.-Horse head
4.-Mountain Biker
5.-Piano Keys

These were housed originally in a box with the collection name and spots for the 5 knives and a clear plastic cover. It would seem to me that selling the sets together would be more profitable it he has the boxes.

There are several 1996 Olympics designed in both 74mm and 58mm.

If you get over to Knife Forums very often, Karl(vaswiss) has a pretty good collection of these pieces although I think he is missing some of these. I notified him already. I am not really sure which ones I will bid on. Bill time is hanging over my head and I had just bought a bunch of knives. I might have to choose only 1 or 2.

In some ways it is sad to see "sets" broken up. Collections that have taken a lifetime to put together can be scattered to the four winds by unknowing sellers. However, it is a great opportunity for other folks to pick up pieces that have long been out of production.
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
I wish I had the ready cash right now... I'd clean this poor guy out in seconds....

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Offline AndyTiedye

• No Life Club
  • Ride the Music
I bid on the kitty and spider and will probably bid on some of the marble ones, and maybe some of the Snifes.

R

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
So did anyone here score on these auctions? :)

Offline AndyTiedye

• No Life Club
  • Ride the Music
I got the kitty and spider and the Mountain Biking one.   I got outbid on a bunch of others.

R

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $139.46
PayPal Fees: $8.05
Net Balance: $131.41
Below Goal: $168.59
Site Currency: USD