Multitool.org Forum
+-

Recent Posts

I remember you had some LL Bean knives for sale a while back.  Was that the Sportsman?  I thought about buying the Vic Champion that you had refurbished.  Don't remember why I didn't?  Best wishes.  G
 :think:

May have been someone else selling them. I gave one away on the forum in the past.  :think: LL Bean must have requested a million of these from Wenger because I see them on eBay all the time. Really believe this is the most underrated model by either company.
Reviews / Re: Xarilk Precision Pro Gen 2
« Last post by IMR4198 on Today at 03:17:56 AM »
   It was a good report at any rate.  You always have some good pix.  Best wishes.  G  :tu:
  I remember you had some LL Bean knives for sale a while back.  Was that the Sportsman?  I thought about buying the Vic Champion that you had refurbished.  Don't remember why I didn't?  Best wishes.  G
 :think:
Leatherman Tools / Re: Skeletool Sunday!
« Last post by Echotech on Today at 03:03:50 AM »
8) :like:
The Break Room / Re: Who else is playing Wordle?
« Last post by Echotech on Today at 03:02:18 AM »
Wordle 1,041 4/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I actually had three of those Swiss Sportsman's at one time. Part of me regrets letting them go because they carried so much better than a 3 layer model in 91mm. The Wenger models actually felt more solid to me compared to Victorinox. I do think the Vic scissors have superior cutting ability, though I like that the Wenger version has an integral spring.
I really don't know why I parted with them. I guess I didn't feel like I was carrying them enough to justify keeping them around.
Edged Tools / Re: Wood Handled Wednesday !
« Last post by nate j on Today at 02:31:55 AM »
Ebony
   I was sad when Wenger went away.  I wasn't so crazy about the soft touch finish.  I like the mods.  Brass looks great and I actually prefer a clip point main blade.  Best wishes.  G
Leatherman Tools / Re: Leatherman MUT Owners Club
« Last post by Legend on Today at 02:26:47 AM »
And, finally,  the locking mechanism:
  [ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]  
Thanks for putting up with my lack of expertise in posting photos. T-A
These, along with your prior post, are fantastic comparisons of variations.  Great job!
Edged Tools / Re: Wood Handled Wednesday !
« Last post by Adam5 on Today at 02:25:44 AM »
From the depths of my nightstand:

Plywood

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31