Multitool.org Forum
+-

Recent Posts

Leatherman Tools / Re: MAY 2024 MICRA 30 Day Challenge
« Last post by gra_farmer on Today at 11:39:53 AM »

DAY 5

Managing the children this morning, and they wanted to do rock painting, having the stainless Micra, I definitely needed a little colour.

I blued the words, and blacked the rule markings.

The blue is hard to see, but the rule markings are much clearer

Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Swisschamp Sunday!
« Last post by Fast Bill on Today at 11:09:56 AM »
A bit of Swiss Red for a morning in the garden. I'd forgotten how much temptation there was round here too...  :rofl:
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Back in the world of SAKs
« Last post by ulzhan on Today at 09:59:27 AM »
Welcome back. MTO feels just like coming home.
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: How about a monster challenge?
« Last post by ulzhan on Today at 09:41:49 AM »
So we need a lot of people with a lot of big SAKs. And a date when to start. Some years ago there was a challenge like this and it was great!

What do you think about July or August? Summer is ideal for getting a workout outdoors.
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Pics of your SAKs outside
« Last post by Vinz Clortho on Today at 09:28:10 AM »
The Break Room / Re: Mass stabbing in Sydney shopping center
« Last post by zoidberg on Today at 09:17:04 AM »
And... we are done here.
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Back in the world of SAKs
« Last post by Rizio Il Ghiro on Today at 09:01:53 AM »
Thanks Rizio! Good to see you again. :cheers:

The cat in my avatar went missing ages ago. But in a stroke of incredible luck, I found him again about three years later, living with a lovely elderly couple on a small farm miles from where I live. I had to let him stay because he was so happy there & because the couple loved him, treated him really well, & enjoyed his characterful nature. :)

I still have my other cat, though.

Wow, that’s quite the story with the avatar cat, but at least it’s safe and sound! I remember seeing cats in your posts with the look of long-suffering humouring that only cats can adopt when being photographed!
The Break Room / Re: Mass stabbing in Sydney shopping center
« Last post by Vidar on Today at 08:36:45 AM »
No matter if it's the U.K., Oz down under, it's a proven fact that ban of weapons is totally ineffective. I'm sorry for the people that got stabbed, BUT...if just one or two people there had been armed with a handgun, they could have stopped it fast. As long as liberal governments disarm the citizens, they will be sitting ducks for a mass murderer. Why not arm the citizens and let people defend themselves??????

The counter to that would be that instead of a knife attack it would likely be a crazy man with a gun instead? I think it is also worth looking at which countries have lots of mass shootings, and which countries don't, before concluding that weapons bans are ineffective.
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Explorer Challenge May 2024
« Last post by Alan K. on Today at 08:34:12 AM »
Is that mint? Or is it a weed? :ahhh

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $36.34
PayPal Fees: $1.66
Net Balance: $34.68