Multitool.org Forum
+-

Recent Posts

:climber:💩
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: What's your latest SAK?
« Last post by PTRSAK on Today at 01:53:16 PM »
Finally scored a Voyageur. AND it's an early one with cap lifter and Elinox blade...   that's the good news.

Unfortunately it's probably worth every penny of the $20 I paid for it.
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: The Sportsman Challenge - April 2024
« Last post by Jeffjeeptj on Today at 01:48:59 PM »
Cutting open a plastic bag full of lettuce.

IMG_3601.jpg
* IMG_3601.jpg (Filesize: 203.36 KB)
Gerber Tools / MP400 discontinued?
« Last post by BPRoberts on Today at 01:39:14 PM »
Was poking around on Gerber's website today, and I didn't see the MP400 anywhere. Anyone got the inside scoop? Might be making the MP challenge next month a retirement party...
General Tool Discussion / Re: Australian Knife Laws
« Last post by Vidar on Today at 01:27:16 PM »
To be fair that there are still schools and areas around where knives are just tools like any other - more so in rural areas though. There are still kindergardens around where the kids use knives as part of their outdoors activities from they are 4-5 years old or so.

More to the point. The law is the law here but how it is interpreted seems to vary wildly depending on region and situational setting. That might be more even in Australia? Having visited Australia a few times I reckon common sense might be more common than this thread give it credit for?
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Three Layer Thursday!
« Last post by IMR4198 on Today at 01:17:28 PM »
    A cold outside Three Layer Thursday here.  Cold considering I have already been mowing for a couple of weeks anyway.  Three layer knife for today.  Easy to tell what it is.  I tried to get three deer to stand in front of the camera, but they don't take instructions very well.  The state put up a deer crossing sign at the old barn just across the road from me.  Do the deer follow the sign and cross there?  No.  They just go anywhere they please.  Best wishes.  G
 :D

camper.jpg
* camper.jpg (Filesize: 107.3 KB)

Screenshot (107).jpg
* Screenshot (107).jpg (Filesize: 117.11 KB)
General Tool Discussion / Re: What tool did you carry today?
« Last post by Echotech on Today at 01:15:12 PM »
Indeed "Lest we Forget" Cobba. With the greatest respect and appreciation to those Australian and New Zealanders who made the ultimate sacrifice for our nations.
(Image removed from quote.)
Good on you mate :tu: :salute:

Awesome carry Echotech

Only Tools Matters

Thanks Antti :tu: :cheers:
    BPRoberts has one of them and some of the other guys wrote about owning them quite a while back.  I am not sure why they didn't catch on so well.  I probably would have bought one if I had found a used one cheap like z. 
     I don't recall having a dislike for a SAK because of its color.  I never really thought about it that way.  I know the scissors on the bigger Swiza are very different from Wenger or Vic.  I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of the D09.  Be sure to post a photo and a link for your video.  Best wishes.  G
 :D
General Tool Discussion / Re: Australian Knife Laws
« Last post by Valkie on Today at 12:43:27 PM »
I don't know about that.
I would hate to come up against a 10 year old scout with a victornox in his hand.
He might build a shelter around you.
Or construct a hammock.

You never know with these dangerous kids.
Reviews / Re: Vosteed Ankylo
« Last post by David Bowen on Today at 11:53:07 AM »
Hey everyone, Kickstarter ends May 6 for those who would like to get in on the early bird special.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD