Multitool.org Forum
+-

Recent Posts

Day 25

And my small Clipper. Just as good as the big one. :like:
I got this small Fiskars utility knife. Not good. :(
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Swiza, some quite unusual Swiss Army Knives ..
« Last post by zrxoa1 on Today at 11:08:14 AM »
I’ve had a few. I think they are nice. My first vine had to be returned as the blade lock did not work correctly.

I don’t use my current one very often. I can’t recall what model it is.

Edit:  mine is a D03

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Pics of your SAKs outside
« Last post by Vinz Clortho on Today at 11:06:30 AM »
Hello to all, allthough my Victorinox Collection contains allready around 12 of the Original SAK, i did decide this week to order an Swiza D09 in Blue as im not 100% Happy whit the Huntsman (maybe because of the Color?) 
I dont know yet when its get shipped, or how the Customs will work as i did order directly at the Company in Delemont in Swizzerland and as you might know, this Country, even though its part of the European Continent is not in our "Schengen Room", so they have there own curency (Franken) and every item that crosses the Border needs to go over Customs..

My Usecases will be:
Big Blade for usuall cutting stuff, i think the Locking Feature might be quite usefull there
i hope i can use this Aale also to open boxes, its looks like its quite sharp, and as its locatet on the main side of the Knive and not on the backside should let it have much easer to acces..
the Scissors will have to prove how good they are, they are quite diferent than our usual Victorinox or Wenger Scissors as they are Fullsize..  i doupt the want cut anything as expect them to be sharp, and for Scissor Task that are not possible whit them, i have still my Minichamp whit me..
They will get used to Cut some Rope (Candle Wick) , Packing Band or once in an month these ampulles for Coffe Maker Decalc
The Bottle and Can Openers should work like on an normal  :climber: , ..
There is only this Hook which is not there but i did not used it back then that much..
One Thing that might also be quite nice is that the tools shall be much easer to open as they have big holes instead of the Nail Nicks from Vic/Wenger..

Are there allready experiences whit these Knives? They are also SAK even though they are not from Victorinox..

I will share pictures, experiences, and maybe i plan an Rewiew Video (in German)
The Break Room / Re: Who else is playing Wordle?
« Last post by Adam5 on Today at 10:03:47 AM »
Wordle 1,041 3/6*

⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
« Last post by Antti Lammi on Today at 08:09:17 AM »
Awesome pics

Only Tools Matters

The Break Room / Re: Der MTO Stammtisch (German speaking Thread)
« Last post by matzesu on Today at 08:06:01 AM »
Ich plane sowieso ein kleines Rewiew Video übers Swiza und eins über meine komplette Sammlung an  :climber:  wird dann natürich verlinkt ..
Wenn es so wird wie beim Analoque Pocket (ein FPGA Basierter Gameboy Clone) wird es vermutlich normal geliefert, aber ich bekomme nach ein paar Wochen die Rechnung für die Zollabwicklung..
Wir haben in unserem Imkereibedarf Laden vor Jahren mal den Fall gehabt das wir was aus der Schweiz bestellt haben und der Zoll die Rechnung (die außerhalb des Paketes in einem Lieferscheinhalter gesteckt hat) nicht gefunden hat und ich das ganze abholen musste.. also im Worst Case hab ich da ja schon Erfahrung..

Wenn es noch keinen Swiza Thread gibt erstelle ich einen sobald ich das Messer hab und ein paar Bilder und Erfahrungen sammeln konnte..
General Tool Discussion / Re: What tool did you carry today?
« Last post by Antti Lammi on Today at 07:49:03 AM »
ANZAC Day carry, lest we forget :salute:

(Image removed from quote.)
Awesome carry Echotech

Only Tools Matters

« Last post by Chidling on Today at 07:48:52 AM »
Leatherman Tools / Re: What is being carried today ?
« Last post by Antti Lammi on Today at 07:42:18 AM »
ADF issued tools for ANZAC Day :salute:

(Image removed from quote.)
Nice combo Echotech

Only Tools Matters

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99