Multitool.org Forum
+-

Recent Posts

Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: The Sportsman Challenge - April 2024
« Last post by SurgeUk on Today at 05:45:20 PM »
That’s good to know, cheers!
I’ll do that once I am back home from my travels.

Badge awarded  :salute:
General Tool Discussion / Re: Kansept Main Street Giveaway
« Last post by SurgeUk on Today at 05:40:14 PM »
Living here in the UK I am somewhat restricted for EDC on my rest days so it's mostly a Px/Fox Vulpis or Cadet type thing.

At work it's usually my O/G Surge but I do change it up sometimes (today was my MP600 Pro-Scout) these are carried with a lock-blade for heavy duty strap cutting (awl work issued  ;))

It's a wonderful GAW but please count me out as I wouldn't be able to use it regularly and I wouldn't want to deprive those that could carry and use it as intended  :salute:
General Tool Discussion / Re: Kansept Main Street Giveaway
« Last post by zrxoa1 on Today at 05:16:22 PM »
That is awesomely generous of them!!!

I have tried to carry different things, but my Spyderco Autonomy 2 always ends up in my pocket!!  Love that knife!!

Best of luck to everyone in this giveaway!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Explorer Challenge May 2024
« Last post by Jeffjeeptj on Today at 04:53:28 PM »
Does anybody wonder what happens behind the wood when using self drilling sheet metal screws.  I am re-purposing some 3/8” plywood from the interior of my cargo trailer.  Obviously it was held in place then self-drilling screws installed.
I did not want the metal debris that was embedded.  Explorer corkscrew to the rescue.  It made minimal invasion into the wood, but, easily and cleanly removed the metal debris.

IMG_3626.jpg
* IMG_3626.jpg (Filesize: 434.39 KB)

IMG_3627.jpg
* IMG_3627.jpg (Filesize: 326.39 KB)

IMG_3628.jpg
* IMG_3628.jpg (Filesize: 359.86 KB)
Leatherman Tools / Re: MAY 2024 MICRA 30 Day Challenge
« Last post by powernoodle on Today at 04:44:47 PM »
That's a great color on the Micra.  I have one headed my way.   :cheers:

Powernoodle Day 6

Powernoodle's EDC.  For my MT/SAK/knife needs, I have used only the Micra and will keep it that way if at all possible.
Because of some Health Issues where my voice was not that usuable yesterday, i did not made the Videos i wanted to make (4 Layer SAK including Swiza D09, Vic Delemont Evo S17 and Huntsman, and an Comparation on GBA "Emulation" on New2DSXL, GBA Micro, Pyra and Analoque Pocket) , but i did test some stuff today at work: The Rimer works also good for Opening Cardboard Boxes, and even though the Skissors are much more soft on the hinge than the Victorinox Scissors it dit work quite good whit it to cut some Shipping Palette Band ..  i did not test the bottle opener but it should work quite fine..
Edged Tools / Re: What Traditional Knife are you toting today?
« Last post by Enginears on Today at 04:36:22 PM »
Yeah very nice Gareth.  :tu: I am hoping to get a carbon bladed version of that knife soon.
« Last post by chip on Today at 04:23:39 PM »
Very Nice Gareth :tu:, I’m finding the Clip point, warncliffe set up an excellent user combo and the blades are a really good size for the overall size of the knife.
General Tool Discussion / Re: TitanSpin
« Last post by AzteCypher on Today at 04:20:10 PM »
Oh boy... that one's worse.   :facepalm:
« Last post by Gareth on Today at 04:17:46 PM »
Case mini Wharncliffe trapper.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $56.34
PayPal Fees: $2.74
Net Balance: $53.60
Below Goal: $246.40