Multitool.org Forum
+-

Recent Posts

Did receive it today, looks quite cool in blue, this mate finish let’s the tools look a bit plastic but they are quite sharp..  the release button of the blade is a bit stiff but well it’s ok..
I can open the can opener one hand, I would wish they had the bottle opener this way as I would use it more then the can opener.. 
the mainblade would need some training to operate one handed so I think it’s German law save ..

It’s said the Scissors are not that good, and yes: they are quite fiddly: cardboard, paper, some sewing stitch are no big deal, but bigger rope is too though for it..
They are still useful, but you have to use the more carefull then the better working Vic Scissors..
They are 2 blades pinned together,..

At least I have still my Minichamp , this also needs something to do..
Edged Tools / Re: Giants of June/Big Blades Challenge - June 2024
« Last post by old Lefty on Today at 07:46:27 PM »
Tempted, very tempted.
Trying to choose between this or the lights

Lähetetty minun SM-T515 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Leatherman Tools / Re: MAY 2024 MICRA 30 Day Challenge
« Last post by SurgeUk on Today at 07:30:47 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

DAY 3

So a sad day yesterday, it was my father in-law's funeral, but a nice way to remember his life, talking to his friends and the family, having a huge number of photos on a slide show and 16 hour play list of his favourite music, compilation of both painstakingly created by my wife.

Typical of a wake, there was too much food and drink, so this morning some calming lemon balm leaf tea... harvested by the Micra, before heading to the office.

God bless you dad, I'll look after your little girl always xxx (my wife and best friend)

So sorry to hear your news.

It can't have been an easy day but, at least he can rest in peace knowing his little girl is taken care of  :salute:

Godspeed.
Edged Tools / Re: What Traditional Knife are you toting today?
« Last post by David on Today at 06:57:28 PM »
Couple H M Slater "Venture" knives
« Last post by Rich_SD on Today at 06:55:22 PM »
Day 2 of 30:
Home with 2 sick kids today, but I did use the scissors to open a bag of my secret candy after the kids all went to bed (Image removed from quote.)

Ha!  I remember hiding candy too  :rofl:    Great pic

DAY 3

So a sad day yesterday, it was my father in-law's funeral, but a nice way to remember his life, talking to his friends and the family, having a huge number of photos on a slide show and 16 hour play list of his favourite music, compilation of both painstakingly created by my wife.

Typical of a wake, there was too much food and drink, so this morning some calming lemon balm leaf tea... harvested by the Micra, before heading to the office.

God bless you dad, I'll look after your little girl always xxx (my wife and best friend)

As a father, my greatest comfort would be knowing that my daughter had someone to love and to look out for her.  He can rest at peace  :cheers:
Edged Tools / Re: What Traditional Knife are you toting today?
« Last post by SteveC on Today at 06:24:59 PM »
Just used a dab of autosol on a cloth to fade it into the bolsters.
I am really pleased with now

Looks way better !   :like: :tu:
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Leather slips for SAK’s
« Last post by PitCarver on Today at 06:22:11 PM »
Some nice slips on show here! I intend on getting one for my Alox Bantams soon. Might help mitigate their tendency to wriggle out of a pocket.

It should definitely help.  I had to make a slip for my yellow comp Stockman to keep it in my pocket.
« Last post by PitCarver on Today at 06:16:45 PM »
Whew!  Dodged an impulce purchase.

I've never really gotten into the color matchy matchy thing.    Could be easier to explain why I have 4 different colors instead of 4 stainless.
« Last post by SurgeUk on Today at 05:56:47 PM »
Not participating, just showing some support  :salute:
Used my only Micra to help pack the GAW for Dutch_Tooler. I need to weigh everything for the EU  :twak:

There's more than just the Vulpis  ;)
Carry on the good work awl  :drink:
The Break Room / Re: Rate the last movie you watched v2
« Last post by IMR4198 on Today at 05:52:55 PM »
The Lodgers  2014  Irish.  Great acting and photography.  Creepy.  If you need every small detail spelled out, this might not be for you.  What a welcome reprieve from cheap slasher, phony computer animation, and cliche scripts.  Best wishes.  G
 :D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $36.34
PayPal Fees: $1.66
Net Balance: $34.68
Below Goal: $265.32
Site Currency: USD