Multitool.org Forum
+-

Recent Posts

Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Attempt at teethpick challenge
« Last post by Sawl Goodman on Today at 08:13:35 AM »
  :like:

The toothpick is one of my most used tools. I normally use it as a poking & cleaning tool. It gets lint out of my phones charging port.It's great for teasing apart & separating small objects. I love your uses for it. :tu:

Learning Hittite - wow! I've only known one other person to do this. He can even read some cuneiform.
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Back in the world of SAKs
« Last post by Sawl Goodman on Today at 08:06:52 AM »
It's been ages since I was last here. Somehow during the last couple of years other interests came to dominate my life. ???

Sad to say, I've been oblivious to changes in the world of SAKs in the last couple of years. I see - to my surprise - that the entire 84mm & Evolution lines have been discontinued. I can't find a spare Tinker Small available new for love or sensible money, & I missed out on the 2023 Winter Magic Cadet with its beautiful scales. :cry:

On the upside it's great to see continuing enthusiasm for SAKs & so many new (to me) members here! And that the wonderful Spartan Saturday thread is still going strong. :)
Leatherman Tools / Re: MAY 2024 MICRA 30 Day Challenge
« Last post by gra_farmer on Today at 07:41:34 AM »
Thank you all for the condolences and well wishes

:)

« Last post by gra_farmer on Today at 07:28:27 AM »

DAY 4

So at start of the home build, started with a door through a party wall where we have permission to reside nextdoor while the builders destroy and rebuild.

The Micra was used to cut away the old dial-up internet copper cable, and for this it works very well.... I'll do a scissors cut montage during the challenge.

:like: Molly looks very relaxed indeed
Leatherman Tools / Re: The SideClip Owners Club
« Last post by Frenchephaistos on Today at 07:23:42 AM »
For sure, if you can put threads and have a Free series clip, that would be even better, but I don't have the tools and skill for that.
Leatherman Tools / Re: The SideClip Owners Club
« Last post by Frenchephaistos on Today at 07:22:50 AM »
Good mod, but I don't like too much because he can move freely around that pivot point.
I was actually thinking to make holes and thread them to put a free series pocket clip. I'm not sure would work, but it's something I think I will give it a try soon.
Good idea. For mine, I myself I drilled a hole for the tab. It doesn't move.  :cheers:
The Break Room / Re: Who else is playing Wordle?
« Last post by AndyAaron on Today at 07:15:16 AM »
Wordle 1,050 6/6

🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Sometimes, I look for a complicated words but they are actually simple
« Last post by ReamerPunch on Today at 07:09:44 AM »
Day 4