Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
20 Years ago I got a SAK with a cork screw as a business gift. I used it to open several bottles until I had a very tight cork that bent the corkscrew when I pulled the cork out. I could not bend it back no matter what I tried. I now only use the Vic corkscrew as last resort when nothing else is available.
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: SWIZA Scissors!
« Last post by hiraethus on Today at 09:25:07 AM »
Whoa - That's a bit different - Love to know how they work
Like topiary shears, I guess - just squeeze the blades together

Seems like a good idea.
« Last post by Mechanickal on Today at 09:15:24 AM »
Large cutting surface indeed.
But as mentioned, leverage might become an issue...
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Which SAK is getting pocket time today?
« Last post by MacGyver on Today at 09:09:29 AM »
I've been carrying this Climber over these last 2 months or so, and have gotten inexplicably attached to it, don't  ask me why...  :facepalm:  Not just the model, but also the actual unit itself...
And i have 3 more (backups) exactly like that one... :facepalm: :facepalm:

Then a couple of weeks ago i got the Compact, and i'm loving it... but i just can't bring myself to choose between it, or the Climber..... So i've been carrying them both....   :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Will someone put me out of my misery, please....  :ahhh
(Image removed from quote.)

get a swisschamp .......... :whistle:

Lol  :rofl:

Now that's a sak that would be very unlikely for me to get... Don't really like sak's over 4 layers.  2 or 3 for normal pocket edc is as far as ill go.  :cheers:

Quote from: El Corkscrew
I've been there! Then also got attached to the Traveler.  Today I started out with the Traveler then switched to the Climber midday.

I usually let my pants decide. if I'm wearing pants that are a bit more snug I go with a compact or traveler. If I'm wearing pants that are a bit baggier, I'll go with a climber

Long story short they are awl great carries,  but if you think you're going to need the awl, hook, or Phillips screwdriver go with the Climber.
 :D :salute: :cheers:

It's not even so much as tool related, even if i trust the opener layer more as SD's. I just can't decide between one or the other...  :facepalm:

It never happened to me before.... I go through phases regarding carrying specific models, but not being able to choose between two of them....  :facepalm:
The Shutter Shop / Re: 2019 Calendar - October
« Last post by ddogu on Today at 09:05:44 AM »
Crunch flower by Wspeed

My apologies but I literally drooled on your photo, sir...  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
« Last post by Huntsman on Today at 09:02:58 AM »
Whoa - That's a bit different - Love to know how they work
« Last post by ddogu on Today at 08:53:39 AM »
Smurf it, it's only being pre-ordered  :-[
« Last post by ddogu on Today at 08:52:52 AM »
I like the idea, but it seems to me that leverage could become an issue on tougher materials.

:iagree:

Though, I sooo would like to see this in action! Hope an owner here shares a video  :popcorn:
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: What's your latest SAK?
« Last post by ddogu on Today at 08:49:45 AM »
I was happy to purchase this today and hope that the logo is inlaid.  I have a weakness for Coca-Cola as I had collected some signs and a couple of machines in my younger days, still have two machines and a few favorite signs.

Cool and rare collector's item!  :salute:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
October Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: $251.00
PayPal Fees: $15.41
Net Balance: $235.59
Below Goal: $39.41
Site Currency: USD
86% 
October Donations

Community Links