Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Spirit owners club
« Last post by jaya_man on Today at 04:35:36 AM »
The manual didn’t show clearly where exactly the lanyard attachment point is... Maybe it could also be this...

Edged Tools / Re: The Woodsman ZMK1
« Last post by Zed on Today at 04:33:32 AM »
're write above as didn't make a lot of sense  :rofl:

Last week I got the knife I designed and had made, it's turned out amazing,took it out yesterday into the local heathland to do some testing out and it performed well ,scandi grind bites and slices well forty a thick blade, it narrows almost like a flat grind but then narrows more to the scandi, it's also tappered on the full tang ,this makes it a well balanced knife ,5160 carbon steel, handle is bone and horn,very comfy ,came with a kydex sheath with dangler system , love this knife
It made sense to me  :think: now I'm worried about myself.
Beautiful knife by the way.  :like:

Thanks Dean  :cheers:
Charles, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I very much doubt that tool was made by/for Fiskars or Gerber, it looks like a (very) cheap knock-off of the Gerber Multi-lite.  I also have grave doubts about any official approval by Jeep. Sorry to hear of your experience  :(
The Mod Squad / Re: Robert Lessard Custom Owner's Thread
« Last post by Corso on Today at 04:22:44 AM »
Farmer with a file.  I have since deleted the key ring nub.

I'd love to get an older Aitor like this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/...5406fa:g:44UAAOSw9wxbnINM

But bills come first, someday. Ya'll have turned me on to the nice quality "knock offs" and they're on the list now.
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Spirit owners club
« Last post by jaya_man on Today at 04:21:03 AM »
Well, since there’s a cs coupling on either side, one can be used as lanyard attachement too... Just probably will get in the way of outside tool openings :cheers:
Tools Needed / Re: Victorinox Mckinley
« Last post by maxxis on Today at 04:20:10 AM »
It might be worth trying a very light penetrating oil on the plier pivot (eg nano-oil 5wt), I have loosened up some stiff pliers using this stuff and it has flushed out some gunk on a few of them.  Worth trying if you like the way the rest of the tools work.
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: What's your latest SAK?
« Last post by jaya_man on Today at 04:14:40 AM »
Great collection you have there Boonies... :like:

My 235U isn’t exactly class A collector material... The previous owner must have used it to practice grinding the edge on a belt grinder... And a poor grind at that... the flat sd tip on the can opener is partly chipped as well...

Figured since I got it cheap (USD13), it would be nice to have as visual representation... :cheers:
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Huntsman saves the day.......
« Last post by eTripper on Today at 04:14:18 AM »
Squids, Coasties, great minds think a like  :salute:

Semper Paratus! Brother.  :salute: :tu:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
September Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: $59.00
PayPal Fees: $4.08
Net Balance: $54.92
Below Goal: $220.08
Site Currency: USD
20% 
September Donations

Community Links