Multitool.org Forum
+-

Recent Posts

Some excellent pics all :like:
Glad to hear Fisher is well again Sos

Yes Coco that’s the flower bed that needed flattening :rofl:

(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)

Weird how they seem to like what, to me, looks flipping uncomfortable.
That's Coco's sun lounger   :rofl:
Leatherman Tools / Re: What is being carried today ?
« Last post by Antti Lammi on Today at 01:40:31 PM »
Nice Friday carry !   :like:

Thanks Steve  :cheers:
« Last post by SteveC on Today at 01:39:46 PM »
Nice Friday carry !   :like:
You could try walking into one of those FedEx Office print shop stores and see what they can do for you.  They should be able to squarely print that out for you on both sides of the paper and then cut it to size.  Then you can try making your own notebook or see if they can cover and bind it for you.
True, but the closest staples, office max, or ups, to us is like 2miles, and we don’t drive, now there is a little private shop about a mile away, right next to a little ice cream stand, if it wasn’t so freaking cold out I could push the Mrs in her wheelchair and go there and get some ice cream on the way back but I’d probably end up paying more then asking field notes to customize one for me..
JR
The Break Room / Re: Heavy Metal Club
« Last post by Antti Lammi on Today at 01:27:31 PM »
Some music for friday

Charon Religious / Delicious

Excalion - Wingman 

20240426_142456
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: SAK Hook Challenge
« Last post by IMR4198 on Today at 12:47:32 PM »
   Using a SAK to hold the book open.  I hope you figured out how to make a badge request for the Hook User Badge.  Best wishes.  Gary
 :tu:
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Four Layer Friday
« Last post by IMR4198 on Today at 12:31:20 PM »
     Four Layer Friday time has come.  Today it is a Huntsman.  I bought two SAKs that were marked down at a Walmart a long weary time ago.  A Spartan and a Huntsman.  Both red cell, since that was the choice.  Spartan cost about 8 bucks.  Huntsman was 14, I think.  Corkscrews with the ragged line on them.  I put them both back in their boxes and they got swapped off for something or other.  I didn't really like the red handles or the spear blades.  I was probably carrying an Schlieper stock knife at the time, or maybe some other 3 blade.  Could have been a Bear Paw or a Puma. 
     I didn't really like SAK knives then.  I had a Pocket Pal in high school, but didn't carry it at all.  I remember carrying a Case whittler at that time.  Three blade millwork knife.  This Huntsman is the second one I ever owned.  Bought it last summer.  Then I got a red one.  For some reason.
Best wishes.  G
 :D

PXL_20240425_160237418.jpg
* PXL_20240425_160237418.jpg (Filesize: 300.79 KB)

Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Explorer Challenge May 2024
« Last post by Antti Lammi on Today at 11:42:20 AM »
i will start carrying my Explorer when challenge begins, i havent yet carried it so much that i could really have strong opinion on it so this will test me many ways. Maybe exclusively carry this to see how good Explorer is.
« Last post by Antti Lammi on Today at 11:31:55 AM »
Freeday Friday Carry  :woohoo:

20240426_122910 

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31