Multitool.org Forum
+-

Recent Posts

Molly post bath, post summer haircut.  I am forgiven for the trauma.  :D
I was watching tv and then noticed one of the dogs toys on the floor, I was like  :think: huh, that’s odd, why is the octopus blowing its ink all over the floor, like that’s odd? :dunno:
JR

Defensive ink spray.   :rofl:
Multi-Media / Re: Severtech Spartan in Spartan
« Last post by IMR4198 on Today at 02:03:16 AM »
If I ever knew what it was, I don't know now.  It looks familiar.  I'm assuming it is a piece of horse tack.  Best wishes.  G
The Break Room / Re: Revived Sos Surprise Box GAW ( US edition ).
« Last post by Adam5 on Today at 01:57:33 AM »
This all started with a small flat rate box. I think there were eight items in the one I received back in September of 2021. Suffice it to say that the quantity of items has grown exponentially. It truly amazing! I found another keeper, and I have to come up with at least two more items to put in (so I can stay in accordance with a self-imposed "one in, one out" policy).

Sos actually sent out 2 boxes in the beginning, one of which was sent to me and subsequently to you. I have lost track of if that box was the seed for Aloha's revival.

Here is what Sos put in the first box:

The other box had great items also.

Sos has expressed amazement at the generosity of the forum members who have participated. But she set the tone with the amazing amount of generosity she displayed when starting this GAW (and other ones too!).
Miscellaneous Items / Watches: Victorinox, Invicta
« Last post by Swiss Reformer on Today at 01:36:35 AM »
3 watches for sale. 1 Victorinox and 2 Invicta.  Each is in mint condition (though you will likely see dust/debris spots that may look like flaws - I'm happy to clarify w/ another pic, if desired).  Let me know if you have questions or would like to see another pic.  You'll find descriptions of each watch above their picture group, below.  Payment via Paypal is just fine.

Victorinox Lancer in blue with gold trim, even has a diver's extension on the clasp. New old stock. Adjusted the bracelet for my wrist, but never wore it out (all original links will be included).  I find no flaws.  Newly installed battery. 38mm case, 100m WR. Comes with original sleeve, instructions/promo card, and original sleeve with display instructions, haha. This is a great item, but in this condition with original materials one that is VERY rare. $219

Invicta Reserve Arsenal model 15838.  Ronda Z60 Swiss Quartz, 200m WR, beautiful MOP dial, 56mm case.  Just gorgeous, in mint condition and all original links are included.  Will ship in it's original blue dive case.  $199

Invicta Reserve Pro Diver model 29556, Swiss Ronda 5050.C Caliber, 47mm case, 200m WR. Condition is excellent. There are a few desk diving marks on the clasp but nothing major. One of the most beautiful dials I have seen. Crystal is flawless. All original links will be included. 
$129

Reviews / Re: ASK Jefferson
« Last post by David Bowen on Today at 12:46:35 AM »
Updated with some better pictures

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Multi-Media / Re: Severtech Spartan in Spartan
« Last post by Tuisto on Today at 12:43:03 AM »
You know, Mr. G, I was wondering, since you've seen the movie and seem to know your stuff pretty well, do you know what this thing is that Val Kilmer's character has on a chain? I think it's some sort of farming implement and I've been looking for the name of this thing for a while. I asked in another thread, but this is a far better photo of exactly what it is I'm talking about. It's like a hook within a finger-ring I think, and is stamped with a farming store (Mike's Feed and Seed) logo, so I think it's something farmers use. Unfortunately his hand is obfuscating the tool somewhat badly but it's still possible to see.
The Mod Squad / 58mm Night Dive (blue) Alox Spydernox
« Last post by lazar on Today at 12:37:51 AM »
This time went with the Night Dive (blue) Alox scales.  The main blade is a Spyderco Ladybug gen3.  It has the combo tool, scissor, nail file, vic pen blade, cuticle pusher sharpened to a chisel point, and ruler modded into a wood saw.  Liners are made of Brass and all the tools have been acid etched and brass washed.

If you would like to see a video of this one, link is below:
https://youtu.be/PmRsXzf25t0?si=j4S_z4o4jroz4fh0

Enjoy!

Leatherman Tools / Re: Charge Owners club !
« Last post by SteveC on Today at 12:36:24 AM »
 :iagree: :tu:
Leatherman Tools / Re: Charge Owners club !
« Last post by Poncho65 on Today at 12:31:13 AM »
 :woohoo: Glad to have you back, Dunc 8) :like: :like:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $0.00
PayPal Fees: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Below Goal: $300.00