+-

Recent Posts

The Break Room / Re: Mass stabbing in Sydney shopping center
« Last post by zoidberg on Today at 09:17:04 AM »
And... we are done here.
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Back in the world of SAKs
« Last post by Rizio Il Ghiro on Today at 09:01:53 AM »
Thanks Rizio! Good to see you again. :cheers:

The cat in my avatar went missing ages ago. But in a stroke of incredible luck, I found him again about three years later, living with a lovely elderly couple on a small farm miles from where I live. I had to let him stay because he was so happy there & because the couple loved him, treated him really well, & enjoyed his characterful nature. :)

I still have my other cat, though.

Wow, that’s quite the story with the avatar cat, but at least it’s safe and sound! I remember seeing cats in your posts with the look of long-suffering humouring that only cats can adopt when being photographed!
The Break Room / Re: Mass stabbing in Sydney shopping center
« Last post by Vidar on Today at 08:36:45 AM »
No matter if it's the U.K., Oz down under, it's a proven fact that ban of weapons is totally ineffective. I'm sorry for the people that got stabbed, BUT...if just one or two people there had been armed with a handgun, they could have stopped it fast. As long as liberal governments disarm the citizens, they will be sitting ducks for a mass murderer. Why not arm the citizens and let people defend themselves??????

The counter to that would be that instead of a knife attack it would likely be a crazy man with a gun instead? I think it is also worth looking at which countries have lots of mass shootings, and which countries don't, before concluding that weapons bans are ineffective.
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Explorer Challenge May 2024
« Last post by Alan K. on Today at 08:34:12 AM »
Is that mint? Or is it a weed? :ahhh
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: How about a monster challenge?
« Last post by ReamerPunch on Today at 08:32:20 AM »
Can I duct tape a Fieldmaster to a Huntsman? :think:
I have a SwissChamp somewhere.
General Tool Discussion / Re: Flashlight Challenge - June 2024
« Last post by ReamerPunch on Today at 08:30:04 AM »
There's plenty of time for people to think it over. :cheers:

This is much more forgiving than a tool challenge, in regards to legality and travelling etc. And it covers all flashlight sizes, and headlamps, and it does not interfere with people's tool edc rotation. And I don't think we've had a flashlight Challenge, other than that one copper flashlight one a while back.  :salute:
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: See-through Sunday
« Last post by Fast Bill on Today at 08:28:27 AM »
 :iagree: Can't have too many Clubs so we can ring the changes
The Break Room / Re: Who else is playing Wordle?
« Last post by AndyAaron on Today at 08:04:18 AM »
Wordle 1,051 5/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
G'day All,

As beautiful as these are, I am not really using them or see myself using them - and am offering them up for sale.

I am limiting to Australian buyers for now (though not completely fixed). I have tried to look at sale prices for them all (though some lack recent sales) and then cut a bit off.

All excellent / as new - only opened for quality checks when purchased, numbers and photographs.

2012 A$1800  Trekker/Trailmaster  2775/5000
2013 A$ 900  Explorer 4852/7000
2014 A$ 600  Spartan 4818/5000
2015 A$1200  Rangerwood 68 2183/5000
2016 A$1500  Pioneer X 2182/5000
2017 A$ 650  Outrider 4418/5000
2018 A$ 700  Deluxe Tinker 5038/6000
-----------
Total A$7350

I would like to see as a bundle for A$6000 including postage. If you are within 150km of Brisbane I also offer to deliver to you.

From other posts, I understand that PayPal for services (not as a gift) seems preferable; this sounds good. I can also receive direct deposit. I am conscious that this is a large amount of money so anything that protects buyer and seller sounds good to me.

Offering here first. In no hurry at all.

My favourite is the 2012; I have a second one that I am keeping :)

All the best.
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Swisschamp Sunday!
« Last post by Fast Bill on Today at 07:54:54 AM »
Looking good there Barry. Ready for anything Sunday can throw at you  :like:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $36.34
PayPal Fees: $1.66
Net Balance: $34.68
Below Goal: $265.32