Multitool.org Forum
+-

Recent Posts

Leatherman Tools / Re: MAY 2024 MICRA 30 Day Challenge
« Last post by Rich_SD on Today at 06:34:44 PM »
Day 10

Leatherman Tools / Re: What is being carried today ?
« Last post by SteveC on Today at 05:44:09 PM »
Thanks Poncho !

Edged Tools / Re: What Traditional Knife are you toting today?
« Last post by SteveC on Today at 05:41:13 PM »
Needham Lamb 🐑 and a Cowboy 🤠

Sweet pair !  😍
General Tool Discussion / Re: Black Oxide Friday!
« Last post by SteveC on Today at 05:39:57 PM »
 :multi:

« Last post by SteveC on Today at 05:39:38 PM »
 :like: :tu:
Leatherman Tools / Re: April Rebar and Friends Challenge
« Last post by Craig_S on Today at 05:26:30 PM »
Craig, I have awarded you your badge but please remember to put the link to YOUR final day post as below (and not, as some do, just the challenge thread)

https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,92005.msg2475742.html#msg2475742

Well done to awl  :salute: :drink:

Will do from now on and thank you!
Here’s a little something I made cause it’s been making me think every time these two play, she just turned one and is so quick, she’s got speed and is light weight, but don’t let her fool you cause she’s got strength, now the other guy, he’ll be turning six at the end of the year, he’s twice the weight of her and has power, but is much slower! The funny thing is while playing she will pin him in a position and no mater what he’ll have to roll and flop on his back, yet at the same time he’ll push her and slam her right into the wall, so it made me think of these two fighters, who do you think would win?
JR
« Last post by chip on Today at 05:15:08 PM »
It’s a black oxide everyday for me with my paratool.
:iagree: That red ribbed Cadet (I think) is just... :drool:
Thank you. I was very happy to find it!
:iagree:  too - just love those old red scales, but those are in great condition! :cheers:
Thank you. It did take time to find in such condition.
the old red Alox is ridiculously over priced for just being red. The prices are not warranted for just being red and being red shouldn't make it 2 or 3 times the price of old silver stuff. It's a scam to hustle collector's who don't have old red Alox and has been propagated to a high degree. It's almost as bad as the scamming with Swiss Bianco Alox stuff. Colors don't warrant  a knife being 2 to 5 times the price of a silver knife because of gullible buyers who buy into hype of coloring. It's an immature childish game people get sucked into because of colors. Victorinox has been playing upon this as well for over a decade with color scam game with new limited edition Alox.

Perhaps I should not have shared? I did not pay so much for these. The soldier is 1962 and only available in red.  I  purchased because of conditions.
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: SAKs & Coffee
« Last post by SurgeUk on Today at 05:03:22 PM »
Oh my... that's some dangerous sweets right there.

:iagree: You have no idea  :ahhh
I like to drop one in a double espresso and let it melt. Then the liquid filling makes it a triple espresso  :viking:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD
24%