Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Cool (looking) flashlight

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
Cool (looking) flashlight
on: April 10, 2007, 09:36:35 PM
I don't know how bright it is, but it looks pretty cool.  I might order one later tonight (along with a bunch of other stuff).  It is a little pricey for the size...although it has a lot of features (compass/extra colored lens/clip/pouch..)

These beautiful lights were made by Pentagonlight with the U.S. Government in mind, and that's right where they are headed.

Is Pentagonlight a reputable company?  I'm going to find their site now and check it out..

http://www.countycomm.com/MOLLELIGHT.htm
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 09:38:09 PM by Corrugated »
[

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: Cool (looking) flashlight
Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 10:00:33 PM
Nice!  Let me know how it works out for you.  I may have to get one some time too...

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 05:26:26 AM
Just placed my order for a black one....along with some other odds and ends.
[

us Offline Spoonrobot

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 05:39:49 AM
I could right an entire book on my love for the lights of Pentagonlight but I will try to keep it short and sweet. They are essentially the Surefire for the Average Joe that is actually as good or better in some cases than similar Surefire models.

I run Pentagonlights on my rifles for varmint/hog huntin' and usually EDC 1 or 2 models on any given week and I will say they are excellent lights from an excellent company.

I currently own 6-7 of their lights and acutually have all the models except the one shown in the original post and have had no complaints. I have had to deal with their customer service 2-3 times and each time I was satisfied and taken care of quickly and professionally. They also give out some hot freebies.

(It's a olive T-shirt that glows in the dark, they also included some GID pens, some GID quarter tubes, one of their catalogs and some other stuff. Hot.)

Let us know how you like your light when you get it!

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 05:50:03 AM
Yea, I've never heard of Pentagonlight on any forums, but they seem like a serious light company...is it just that they are overshadowed by Surefire and others? 

If I were ever to upgrade from Mag-Lites, Pentagonlight would be on my list (probably over Surefire because of the price diffrence)
[

us Offline Spoonrobot

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 06:22:06 AM
Yea, I've never heard of Pentagonlight on any forums, but they seem like a serious light company...is it just that they are overshadowed by Surefire and others? 

If I were ever to upgrade from Mag-Lites, Pentagonlight would be on my list (probably over Surefire because of the price diffrence)

Every few months there will be a thread about Pentagonlights over at the Candlepowerforums but they are generally overshadowed bye the Chinese/Cree/Surefire Haters/Surefire Lovers that abound over there. There isn't really much to talk about in the light world if you lights are reliable, dependable and cheaper than the competition.  ;)

It really doesn't make sense that there isn't more traffic devoted to them, this may be due in part to the similar design of all their lights, or may be some other factor.

They are mentioned pretty rountinely on most firearms forums that deal with lights. One of the first places I saw them was in the light forums at AR15.com.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%