Multitool.org Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Official post UK Meet up thread! 18871

Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club! Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here... Posts: 42,959 Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Re: Official post UK Meet up thread!
« Reply #180 on: April 29, 2009, 10:18:32 PM »
Are you wearing the exact same clothes in both photos Ben?!

I do hope you changed your undercrackers though  :o

I'm actually not believe it or not.  Most of my clothes are that colour.
Tis true, he's part of the Linkin Park street soldiers :D
:rofl: :rofl:

:D :D

We're not pulling your leg, he's missus Sue always dresses him in the same girlie repellant clothes everyday :D

Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!
Ambidangerous Mistress of Mod Admin Team Zombie Apprentice Posts: 15,038 I'm not all bad, I'm just drawn that way.
« Reply #181 on: April 29, 2009, 10:29:00 PM »
OK, now I know what to dress the Hedge Kid in  :D

A dyslexic man walks in to a bra...

All my music for free: http://soundcloud.com/chrissyvandyke
Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club! Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here... Posts: 42,959 Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
« Reply #182 on: April 29, 2009, 10:30:12 PM »
Careful, you'll earn one of those Mummy Stare's :o :o

Sr. Member Posts: 462 Member 003 of the MickyD Fan Club
« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2009, 10:47:25 PM »

That's pretty much what I wear anyway if you substitute the combats for jeans  :o

And the proper technical term is "Mum face"  :rant:
 :D

I
« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2009, 10:49:08 PM »

That's pretty much what I wear anyway if you substitute the combats for jeans  :o

I prefer the Mush of Doom if it's all the same :D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 10:59:28 PM by Micky d »

« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2009, 10:59:59 PM »

I prefer the Mush or Doom if it's all the same :D

Sounds too much like mushroom!

I
Ambidangerous Mistress of Mod Admin Team Zombie Apprentice Posts: 15,038 I'm not all bad, I'm just drawn that way.
« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2009, 11:01:05 PM »
It's scary... that's all I can tell you  :ahhh

« Reply #187 on: April 29, 2009, 11:01:33 PM »

I prefer the Mush or Doom if it's all the same :D

Sounds too much like mushroom!
Only if you've been on the sauce it does :D

« Reply #188 on: April 29, 2009, 11:02:46 PM »
I only witnessed it second hand, and if it can make a big hairy arsed copper like Nick shut up, it's potent indeed :o

Your truly are a brave lass Chrissy :salute:

« Reply #189 on: April 29, 2009, 11:07:00 PM »
I only witnessed it second hand, and if it can make a big hairy arsed copper like Nick shut up, it's potent indeed :o

It's usually only unleashed on the legions of pubescent boys that plague my life. It occasionally gets deployed accidentally  :D

I
« Reply #190 on: April 29, 2009, 11:07:57 PM »

It's usually only unleashed on the legions of pubescent boys that plague my life. It occasionally gets deployed accidentally  :D
Ah, so that's why Nick got singled out :D

« Reply #191 on: April 30, 2009, 12:03:55 AM »

Ah, so that's why Nick got singled out :D

:rofl:

Global Tuffy Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 28,078 Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
« Reply #192 on: April 30, 2009, 12:08:24 AM »
Nah... I don't buy it. :P These must have been taken in the same day (morning - afternoon) or so. Ben is wearing the exact same clothes, exact same shoes, jacket pockets opened in the exact same way, etc. The hair is spikier in the second, but I wouldn't expect them to be that spiky in the morning. Plus, there is a black-feet chair at the far left in the second pic. Have you been pulling our collective leg?  :pok: :D

My clothes are infact different, however my coat is the same.  My trainers are the same as well, but considering that I have had one pair of trainers for 9 years they have plenty of wear left.  :D  My pockets are opened the same way as I smoke and have my Drum in my front pocket.  :D

The hair is spikier as I use a better gel now.  :D

I'm back!!
« Reply #193 on: April 30, 2009, 12:10:43 AM »
Nah... I don't buy it. :P These must have been taken in the same day (morning - afternoon) or so. Ben is wearing the exact same clothes, exact same shoes, jacket pockets opened in the exact same way, etc. The hair is spikier in the second, but I wouldn't expect them to be that spiky in the morning. Plus, there is a black-feet chair at the far left in the second pic. Have you been pulling our collective leg?  :pok: :D

My clothes are infact different, however my coat is the same.  My trainers are the same as well, but considering that I have had one pair of trainers for 9 years they have plenty of wear left.  :D  My pockets are opened the same way as I smoke and have my Drum in my front pocket.  :D

Is that because you're on here all the time instead of walking around in them?  :P :)

I
No Life Club Posts: 4,532 Hello...is this thing on?
« Reply #194 on: April 30, 2009, 12:11:15 AM »
Is that because you're on here all the time instead of walking around in them?  :P :)

:rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D Nice one :D

Life is like a sandwich...the older it gets the crustier it becomes!
Global Tuffy Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 28,078 Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
« Reply #195 on: April 30, 2009, 12:18:42 AM »

Yes and?  :D

I'm back!!
« Reply #196 on: April 30, 2009, 12:26:16 AM »

Yes and?  :D

Nothing. I admire your frugality  :salute: :D

I
« Reply #197 on: April 30, 2009, 12:32:46 AM »
She doesn't think that when I sit on my arse all day not wearing my shoes down  ;)

I do get through slippers at a rate of knots though!

« Reply #198 on: April 30, 2009, 07:28:54 AM »
See Ben's got the perfect job for preserving foot wear, he just has to stand in a corner while all the kids throw really nasty things at him :D

« Reply #199 on: April 30, 2009, 04:16:55 PM »
See Ben's got the perfect job for preserving foot wear, he just has to stand in a corner while all the kids throw really nasty things at him :D

He should ask Flash for some protective supplies  ;)

Flash

« Reply #200 on: April 30, 2009, 04:19:29 PM »

We dont make them that small :P
« Reply #201 on: April 30, 2009, 05:17:10 PM »

>:(

I'm back!!
« Reply #202 on: April 30, 2009, 06:52:10 PM »

Yes you do...
http://www.costumehub.com/Kids-Boys-Uniforms-Child_Police_Uniform_Costume-costumes/XX99656   :D :D

No Life Club Posts: 3,516 Benner fan club #003
« Reply #204 on: May 01, 2009, 08:19:00 AM »
 :D :D

« Reply #205 on: May 02, 2009, 12:41:02 AM »
Wicked  >:D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
September Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: $83.52