Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Pioneer in Tampa FL.

us Offline Swiss Man

• No Life Club
  • WIFE APPROVED
Pioneer in Tampa FL.
on: April 20, 2009, 01:29:55 PM
My wife and I arrived in Tampa yesterday and after getting out of the airport I had to get my SAK fix. (after all it was two -three hours without one).

After lunch we decided to see what was around town so we started walking, found a Target and bought some stuff (some needed most not thought).

Walking back to the hotel the bag started cutting into my hand and that was the only time I ever wished I had a SAK with a hook.

Taking out the Pioneer I threaded it thru the bag and used it as a t handle.  Was very comfortable yet a another non knife use of a SAK.

(By the way my Mother had a Classic in her purse and the knife nazi's didn't catch it. Or they did and saw a 70+ gray hair lady and decided that she wasn't a threat.)

I am glad thought I didn't know, till after we landed I would have borrowed it to make a couple repairs to my seating and probably be typing this from prison.   

Don't worry guys I will never give up your true ID's except for Def he already put his real name on the sight. :D
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 01:32:45 PM by Swiss Man »

us Offline donvito

• No Life Club
Re: Pioneer in Tampa FL.
Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 03:59:53 AM
Sound like you had a nice trip. Did you get a Target green Cadet while you were there?  :cheers:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%