Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Sorta OT- Knife vid

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Sorta OT- Knife vid
on: April 18, 2007, 03:35:29 AM
I am just watching the latest Cold Steel video, SOLID PROOF.  For anyone who has never seen one of these videos (this is the third one, the first was PROOF, then MORE PROOF) they are pretty cool.

Cold Steel has been often touted as one of the biggest mall ninja companies in the world, but I like them because while they may be over the top, they are still believeable (no testing against Comm Bloc body armor or specially designed grooves to control blood spray  ::) ) and all in all it's a good product at a reasonable price.  And the videos are pretty cool to watch too, even if you don't feel compelled to buy any of them!

You can order the DVDs free from Cold Steel if you are in the US, but if you can't wait that long or are in another part of the world, check them out on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cold+steel+proof&search=Search

If Cold Steel ever comes out with a multitool, you can bet I'll be first in line!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Re: Sorta OT- Knife vid
Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 03:57:20 AM
They appear to be the ideal knife for body and fender work!  ;)
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%