Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Victorinox - Their greatest mistakes.

Neil · 63 · 9133

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Re: Victorinox - Their greatest mistakes.
Reply #60 on: July 23, 2009, 03:07:16 AM
HighlandPark, its not that others got the liner lock wrong...its just that on the OHT its set up optimaly for a lefty. Being a righty its akward as hell and my boy Ron said "what a stupid design flaw". I told him to open it and disengage the lock with his left hand. His response was "Oh, so they designed it for southpaws".
I now know what its like design wise, to be utterly fustrated by a liner lock set up to be utilized by the off hand  :-\

Agreed grimm. :salute: Its criminal the way we leftys are discriminated against ain't it? :cry: 

(I'm thinking the right-handed engineers of the world are just jealous of our natural superiority, and do it out of spite) >:( :D :D
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

Offline HighlandPark

Reply #61 on: July 23, 2009, 02:19:00 PM
i see.
thanks, pals!
 :cheers:

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #62 on: July 23, 2009, 03:25:16 PM
HighlandPark, its not that others got the liner lock wrong...its just that on the OHT its set up optimaly for a lefty. Being a righty its akward as hell and my boy Ron said "what a stupid design flaw". I told him to open it and disengage the lock with his left hand. His response was "Oh, so they designed it for southpaws".
I now know what its like design wise, to be utterly fustrated by a liner lock set up to be utilized by the off hand  :-\

Agreed grimm. :salute: Its criminal the way we leftys are discriminated against ain't it? :cry: 

(I'm thinking the right-handed engineers of the world are just jealous of our natural superiority, and do it out of spite) >:( :D :D

Yeah, that'll be it ::) :D
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69