Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

WOOHOO!!!!! Football is back!!!!

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Re: WOOHOO!!!!! Football is back!!!!
Reply #90 on: August 09, 2014, 11:05:46 PM
argh! I just saw the Bears game (delayed for me) and they had the AD in the Red Zone!!! (different company ad)  :rant:

so they are experimenting with "some" cities. YUCK!

http://deadspin.com/behold-the-horrifying-future-of-nfl-in-game-advertising-1618245971

You should be alright for now, but eventually it will be standard. Ugh... I hate advertising like this. It's like a parasite constantly getting more obtrusive over the years.  :facepalm:
I'm the milk man!

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Join us! Embrace the Flicky Faith!
Reply #91 on: August 10, 2014, 01:48:59 AM
Giants-Steelers on right now, Giants just scored a TD on a 73-yard run.
There's no such thing as "Too pretty to carry".  There's only "Too pretty NOT to carry"...... >:D

hr Offline styx

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #92 on: August 10, 2014, 01:48:47 PM
and that trough Timmons and Heyward. if our best players on D are doing that, we are in big big trouble
Solving problems you didn't know you had in the most obscure way possible

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #93 on: August 23, 2014, 02:07:06 AM
 :ahhh  I just saw a 15-yard pass by a Jets quarterback!  The apocalypse is upon us!  :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh
There's no such thing as "Too pretty to carry".  There's only "Too pretty NOT to carry"...... >:D

hr Offline styx

Reply #94 on: August 23, 2014, 10:53:41 AM
it happens. yet i'm cussing my ass off over the eagles game

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #95 on: August 24, 2014, 05:05:43 AM
WooHoo! I get to watch the Raiders get picked on, Catch penalties other teams don't, play like crap, and lose all over again.  ::)
I'm the milk man!

us Offline detron

• Tool Carrying Linux User
Reply #96 on: August 24, 2014, 05:08:36 AM
WooHoo! I get to watch the Raiders get picked on, Catch penalties other teams don't, play like crap, and lose all over again.  ::)

I also watched that,  but I live in Wisconsin, sooo.   :whistle:
If I can help, let me know 

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #97 on: August 24, 2014, 05:25:57 AM

That touchdown we got taken away was crap and it all wen't down hill from there. That's a touchdown for any other team in the league ( I could just be being bias), but since we are the Radiers no one cares. The blatant non calls piss me off as well. Ugghhh.... as much as i'm used to it, it really just pisses me off so much. It doesn't help our players have no discipline and deserve half the penalties we get. ANYWAYS i'm going to stop talking about it now since I can feel my blood pressure rising. I just expect the worst and hope for the best. 
I'm the milk man!

us Offline detron

Reply #98 on: August 24, 2014, 06:00:53 AM

That touchdown we got taken away was crap and it all wen't down hill from there. That's a touchdown for any other team in the league ( I could just be being bias), but since we are the Radiers no one cares. The blatant non calls piss me off as well. Ugghhh.... as much as i'm used to it, it really just pisses me off so much. It doesn't help our players have no discipline and deserve half the penalties we get. ANYWAYS i'm going to stop talking about it now since I can feel my blood pressure rising. I just expect the worst and hope for the best.

I also noticed some of the calls you speak of,  and know it is frustrating.  I hate bad calls NO MATTER WHICH DIRECTION.

remember the InterTouchDownCeption we had while the substitute refs were calling the games?  the one that took my Packers out of the playoffs?

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #99 on: August 24, 2014, 06:09:31 AM

I also noticed some of the calls you speak of,  and know it is frustrating.  I hate bad calls NO MATTER WHICH DIRECTION.

remember the InterTouchDownCeption we had while the substitute refs were calling the games?  the one that took my Packers out of the playoffs?

I remember it quite well.  :(

The period when the substitute refs were calling games was completely ridiculous and they had no place calling a NFL game let alone a high school football game.
I'm the milk man!

hr Offline styx

Reply #100 on: August 24, 2014, 12:10:13 PM
it all started with the immaculate reception

us Offline WhichDawg

Reply #101 on: August 28, 2014, 02:33:39 PM
last week of pre-season and I'm not really impressed with my Bears (especially the secondary)

Seattle looked ready last week :facepalm:

us Offline detron

Reply #102 on: August 28, 2014, 02:35:15 PM
it all started with the immaculate reception

yep!   crazy

hr Offline styx

Reply #103 on: August 28, 2014, 04:01:04 PM
it's gonna be hard for the Seahawks to repeat.

as far as being impressed, well I'm impressed by the lackluster performance by my Steelers

us Offline WhichDawg

Reply #104 on: September 05, 2014, 08:42:35 PM
Green Bay looked ok, Rodgers was Rodgers "Great" as always, he moved the ball, made mostly smart plays that moved them down the field; excellent running by Lacy (what a beast) but that offensive line and with the added injuries does not bode well for Rodgers, better watch out...again!

Seahawks looked good :tu: I can't wait until they play the 49ers :cheers:
great offensive coaching! I never see players or hear announcers giving them enough credit (until last nite).

that was a good game, I enjoyed the start of the regular season, now if my Bears can take advantage of the Pack loss... :dd:

hr Offline styx

Reply #105 on: September 05, 2014, 09:00:18 PM
For some reason whenever I see a Pack game I get the feeling that Rodgers is being a bit protected by the zebras. might be just me though.
Hawks look good but I doubt they can defend. Just one key loss (a game or player) and it could be all over

us Offline WhichDawg

Reply #106 on: September 07, 2014, 02:07:56 PM
all games are on/free today (NFL zone/channels) but just one week/day! they did it last year to hook ya! so watch/record any game you want today :D :tu:

hr Offline styx

Reply #107 on: September 07, 2014, 05:50:22 PM
i somehow don't worry since there is usually an abundance of not exactly legal recordings the day after

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #108 on: September 07, 2014, 08:58:39 PM
Well the Raiders look like smurf. I did not expect any less from them though.  :facepalm:
I'm the milk man!

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #109 on: September 07, 2014, 09:02:06 PM
Well the Raiders look like smurf. I did not expect any less from them though.  :facepalm:

I think they're playing just fine honestly.....  ::)  :P

Here's a play you don't see everyday, at least not in football.  MMA?  Sure.  NFL?  Um, no.  http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/09/07/antonio-brown-face-kick-steelers-browns

hr Offline styx

Reply #110 on: September 07, 2014, 09:43:06 PM
well someone had to do it now that lamar is with the raiders.

can someone tell me how the hell do they go from 3-27 to 27-27? for smurfs sake at this pace it's gonna be 5-11 this season

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #111 on: September 07, 2014, 09:49:11 PM

Here's a play you don't see everyday, at least not in football.  MMA?  Sure.  NFL?  Um, no.  http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/09/07/antonio-brown-face-kick-steelers-browns

I hope he got suspended and fined for that.
I'm the milk man!

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #112 on: September 07, 2014, 09:51:56 PM

There will be at least a fine for sure at the least.  I wouldn't be surprised by a suspension as well for that. 

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #113 on: September 07, 2014, 09:56:07 PM

There will be at least a fine for sure at the least.  I wouldn't be surprised by a suspension as well for that.

It was hard to tell from the Gif, but I would need to see it in another video. The only defense he could say would be he was trying to hurdle him, but that did not appear to be the case.
I'm the milk man!

hr Offline styx

Reply #114 on: September 07, 2014, 10:43:51 PM
he'll get a fine but probably not a suspension. let's face it we've seen worse with fewer consequences

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #115 on: September 07, 2014, 11:17:20 PM
he'll get a fine but probably not a suspension. let's face it we've seen worse with fewer consequences

Very true.  Right now though I'm just basking in the glow of having an undefeated, first place team at the moment. :nanadance:  :D

Yes, I say the same thing when the Mets are 1-0 as well.  Let me enjoy it, it'll be ruined soon enough.  ;)

us Offline WhichDawg

Reply #116 on: September 08, 2014, 08:24:29 AM
...when does hockey season start again? :facepalm:

when the Buffalo Bills beat you on your own turf, time to take soccer more seriously ... maybe :P

next Sunday, @ San Fran.. :ahhh

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #117 on: September 08, 2014, 08:53:14 AM
...when does hockey season start again? :facepalm:

when the Buffalo Bills beat you on your own turf, time to take soccer more seriously ... maybe :P

next Sunday, @ San Fran.. :ahhh

What are you smoking?  :P
I'm the milk man!

hr Offline styx

Reply #118 on: September 08, 2014, 03:10:19 PM

Very true.  Right now though I'm just basking in the glow of having an undefeated, first place team at the moment. :nanadance:  :D

I heard the same thing from a Fins fan

us Offline sawman

• You're amongst friends.
Reply #119 on: September 08, 2014, 03:16:20 PM
A great big let down from our Jaguars. They figured they could just take the second half of the game off :facepalm:
SAW

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD