Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Several Items for sale/Garage sale

Sazabi · 96 · 10911

us Offline Sazabi

• Absolutely No Life Club
Several Items for sale/Garage sale
on: October 04, 2009, 07:27:46 PM
No pictures of them currently, due to the items being three hours away, back home, but I've been toying around with the idea of selling them, so I finally decided to make this thread.

For sell currently are:

NIB Bear Mini Bear Jaws (black, IIRC) - $15
NNB Kershaw A100 with nylong sheath - $65

Please note these prices, and the prices of items that may eventually be listed, do not include shipping and whatever applicable Paypal fees.  I will ship outside the US if requested, but Paypal fees are rather annoying when money crosses borders and currencies, so just letting people know. :/

Also, as much as I hate to say this, these prices are final due to the prices I paid for them.

Furthermore, the earliest I could ship the items would be Thursday or Friday at the earliest; I apologize for the delay, but that's when I'll be home. ^^;

Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 11:03:07 PM by Grant Lamontagne »

us Offline Sazabi

Now that I remember more that I have, I'm also adding:

Two NIB US-made two-bladed Old Timers - $20

At least, I think I have two... first come first serve, just in case my memory is faulty on the quantity I have. >.>;

us Offline Sazabi

Update:

The Mini Bear Jaws are silver, not black; sorry about that.

The Old Timers (there are two, I checked), are packaged like the one on the right of this picture.

Also, the A100 is SPF.

Only the items listed are for sell; although other items are also in the pictures, those have either already been sold, are SPF, or are from my personal collection.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 05:13:34 PM by Grant Lamontagne »

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Sazabi

O.o;  Damn, I should've checked his site; I'd have gotten it from him and saved some money, lol. o.o;

Ok, ok, I'll withdraw the XLT and keep it for myself; I hate it when I pay a bit too much for an item, but I suppose it's my chance to always own the XLT that I've been wanting. ^^;

For the other items, I may be able to go slightly less, but not by much; I'm pretty much selling at cost. :/

Grant, or another mod, would you please delete that last picture and text for the XLT?

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
No problem.  :D

Oh, and thanks to whoever purchased the Kershaw... it was calling my name and I was just about to lose my ability to resist!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Sazabi

No problem.  :D

Oh, and thanks to whoever purchased the Kershaw... it was calling my name and I was just about to lose my ability to resist!

Def

I still know of a place that has a Craftsman A100 (or /may/ still have it... crap, that's what I forgot to do over break. :/  I was meaning to check that place out. ._.), although I have no idea (now ~_~) when I'd be able to visit the shop.

Thank you for changing it, Grant. :)  I suppose if I change my mind on the XLT I can always trade it, instead, probably after changing out the scales on it. :)

Offline Bowman1911

I don't think that shop wants people to stop by. I've called & called to go look at that Craftsman. Everytime, no matter what time of day, "Sorry, we're closed." And it's always an hour before my call. If I call at 4, they closed at 3, or if i call at 1, they closed at noon.
N

us Offline Sazabi

I don't think that shop wants people to stop by. I've called & called to go look at that Craftsman. Everytime, no matter what time of day, "Sorry, we're closed." And it's always an hour before my call. If I call at 4, they closed at 3, or if i call at 1, they closed at noon.

That's poor business practice, then. :/

[Off topic:  Would the person that wanted that Safari Trooper please contact me ASAP; I need information, but my records are missing your forum name. :/  Thank you.]

us Offline Sazabi

Just as a public formality, the Safari Trooper to Yud, and Chako's package have been sent off.

Also, I now have two additional items for sale:

A Battle of St. Jakob Passenger ($175), and a Timekeeper ($45), both NIB.  As usual, prices do not reflect any additional shipping costs, or applicable Paypal fees.

Eh, and because I really don't need it, I'll just cut my loses and toss my SwissChamp XLT onto the block.  It needs new scales, but other than slight wear on a couple of the bits, it's in excellent condition.  It can be yours for $110, plus shipping and Paypal, if applicable.

Just as a minor head's up, although the Timekeeper is NIB, it's pen looks as if it needs to be replaced.  I'd do it myself, but I don't have a spare.  Also, and this may because it's an older knife, this Timekeeper lacks the nail file on the back of the hook.

As for the Battle of St. Jakob, I have no idea if that's a fair price now or not.  There was that full Battle Set on eBay that sold for $200, but I've also seen regular Passengers sell for that much, and I was aiming for a fair price compared to the one site where I know you can still order them from, but now I'm feeling uncertain as to if I did a well-enough job on finding a fair price, without actually losing money from what I paid to get it.  If anyone wants to haggle, or offer any trade options, on the Passenger or the XLT, just let me know, please.

Also, I'll be putting these up on EDCForums, too.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 12:35:14 AM by Sazabi »

us Offline Sazabi

XLT is SPF on another forum; Bear Mini Bear Jaws is SPF/Traded/??? on another forum.

Otherwise, the Battle of St. Jakob Passenger, Timekeeper, and two US-made Schrade Old Timers are still for sale. :)

Furthermore, rp252's and Chako's payments have arrived.  I thank you both.  I've stated in PM, but also in public, rp252's package shall be sent out... Mondayish, after the Paypal transfers to my debit account. :)

Offline american lockpicker

• No Life Club
Tell me about the time keeper. Is it a wind up?
(

us Offline Sazabi

It's not handwound, no; it uses a battery.

Err - I just removed the timepiece; when I wind the dial (finally able to; my fingernails are non-existent), I hear the same sound that my motion-charging watch makes; at the same time, the instructions that come with it say to tap sharply to remove a battery. *shrugs*  I'll see if there's a battery to dislodge, lol.

Oh, and the face has XII and VI Roman numerals, just fyi. :)

us Offline NutSAK

• Admin Team
Man, that St. Jakob Passenger is fine.  Good luck with your sale!
- Terry

spam Offline Zack

• No Life Club

Err - I just removed the timepiece; when I wind the dial (finally able to; my fingernails are non-existent), I hear the same sound that my motion-charging watch makes; at the same time, the instructions that come with it say to tap sharply to remove a battery. *shrugs*  I'll see if there's a battery to dislodge, lol.

There is a battery, its just a small button cell.

us Offline Sazabi

There is a battery, its just a small button cell.

Oki. ^^  Obviously, with the age of the SAK, it needs replacing, just fyi. ^^; :)

Offline american lockpicker

• No Life Club
Would you consider some cash and I trade you some items?
(

us Offline Sazabi

PM sent. :)

us Offline Sazabi

I'll also consider trades for these remaining few items. :)

us Offline Sazabi

Battle of St. Jakob Passenger is SPF to Chako

Still have the two Old Timers and the Timekeeper.

I'll update this thread, also, when I'm able to get the A100 and SportRatchet out to the Post Office... this week has see the schedule of hell, and it's not even half-finished. :/  I'm definitely aiming for either Thursday or Friday afternoon, though.

us Offline Sazabi

Kershaw A100, and the Victorinox SportRatchet and SwissChamp XLT all shipped out as of half an hour ago-ish.

Anyway, still have the two one Old Timer and the Timekeeper, both of which need nice homes. :)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 09:43:50 PM by Sazabi »

us Offline Sazabi

One Schrade Old Timer shipped as of half an hour ago-ish.

us Offline Sazabi

More items for sale!

From the above pictures, plus remaining stock, I have:

Schrade Old Timer - 2 blades - $20
Schrade Old Timer - 3 blades - $30
Wenger PocketGrip - $40
Victorinox SwissLite - $10
Victorinox Timekeeper - $45
Victorinox Hoffritz Super Tinker - $30

The Safari Stag Hunter will be posted shortly, too. :)

As usual, Paypal fees (if applicable) apply, as does shipping.

Thank you. :)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 10:55:25 PM by Sazabi »

spam Offline Zack

• No Life Club
Interested in any trades?  I am pretty interested in the pocketgrip.

us Offline Sazabi

PM sent.

us Offline Sazabi

I'm also posting another Kershaw A100, this time a Craftsman rebrand; like before, I'm asking $65. :)

Furthermore, also adding:

like new Leatherman Kick with nylon sheath - $25
like new Victorinox Ranger - $28
Gerber Ridge - $12
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 11:59:52 PM by Sazabi »

us Offline Sazabi

PocketGrip is pending trade with Zack. :)  Everything else listed above is still good.

spam Offline Zack

• No Life Club
Been looking for one of these for awhile, just didn't have any cash.

us Offline Sazabi

The 3-bladed Old Timer is withdrawn for a Christmas gift.

us Offline Sazabi

Also have two additional Wenger PocketGrips now for sale - $40 each. :)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $168.99
PayPal Fees: $9.87
Net Balance: $159.12
Below Goal: $140.88
Site Currency: USD
53%