Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

bullwhip

FredKJ · 39 · 4342

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Re: bullwhip
Reply #30 on: September 28, 2009, 01:14:18 AM
Ouch!  :-\
I'm back!!

Offline FredKJ

Reply #31 on: September 28, 2009, 03:46:41 AM
I second the ouch.  That's why you wear a hat and glasses.  You also go slow.  Anyone can take a whip and mess around with it and get it to crack but in a controlled way is another matter. 

us Offline LatinoHeat

• The man with the plan and the really nice tan.
Reply #32 on: November 12, 2009, 05:29:50 PM
We used to use a whip when I worked at the gator park.  It was part of one of the shows, and we all got really good at it.  Cracking it for 6 years means you get bored with just cracking it over your head.  We would do double cracks, tiple and quadruple cracks, target cracking (I've done like in the video and cracked a cigarette out of a person's mouth), all sorts of stuff.  One of our guys was soooo good, he could crack a twig out of his OWN mouth.  He was nuts.  Seeing this thread makes me want to go buy a whip and practice again.  It is a great way to release stress, and it's just fun.  However, we also all got pretty beat up at first.  I used to have welts all over me bum and back when I first started.  Others have whipped their eyes and mouths.  It can be pretty brutal, but it's fun.

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #33 on: November 12, 2009, 06:33:50 PM
Or if you're really stupid. ::)

Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

us Offline ducktapehero

• No Life Club
  • Plants should be smoked, not eaten.
Reply #34 on: November 12, 2009, 07:21:17 PM
Love the ducktape whip. Another example of how that ultimate multi-tool can be used for almost ANYTHING!!!
http://ducksrandomthoughts.blogspot.com - or follow me on Twitter- @ducksthoughts

It's hard to say nipple without smirking.

us Offline LatinoHeat

Reply #35 on: November 14, 2009, 04:45:00 AM

LOL.  We were trying to get a whipboxing circuit going here in Florida..... at least a team, you know?  Didn't work out.  Couldn't find too many people who wanted to participate, can you believe that?

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #36 on: November 14, 2009, 03:52:56 PM

LOL.  We were trying to get a whipboxing circuit going here in Florida..... at least a team, you know?  Didn't work out.  Couldn't find too many people who wanted to participate, can you believe that?

Maybe if you set the criteria one bare leg and arm or even completely naked  :D  I'm sure you'd have had lots of takers   ::)  :rofl:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 03:54:53 PM by John »

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #37 on: November 14, 2009, 06:53:03 PM

LOL.  We were trying to get a whipboxing circuit going here in Florida..... at least a team, you know?  Didn't work out.  Couldn't find too many people who wanted to participate, can you believe that?

Shocking mate, and you lot are supposed to be one of the great sporting nations of the world.

;)
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

us Offline LatinoHeat

Reply #38 on: November 20, 2009, 02:24:02 PM

Shocking mate, and you lot are supposed to be one of the great sporting nations of the world.(Image removed from quote.)

;)

The ironic part was we tried to recruit a bunch of co-workers, and weren't getting anyone.  These guys wrestled alligators, handled venomous snakes, and big arachnids, and yet they were afraid of a little leather strap coming at them at faster then the speed of sound.  :think:
Wimps. 

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD