Multitool.org

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

My new username. 987

Newbie Posts: 6
My new username.
« on: May 25, 2007, 05:30:06 AM »
Hey guys, it's me, Navajero316. I have changed my username and wanted all of you to know it was me. I have recently started a dog behavior training business, and this is my trade name. I still rassle gators here in sunny Florida, but hey, at 34, my body is starting to complain. Since I can't keep pullin up 8 foot, 180 pound gators for too much longer, I figured I'd move on to bigger and better things. Working at Gatorland has taught me alot about training animals, first hand, so I have since applied that knowledge to dogs, another love of mine, and it's been successful so far. So I figured why not make a living doing that?
I don't know if I am breaking the rules by having two separate usernames, but if you want, Def, you can delete Navajero316. TheDoggyGuru is here to stay.
No Life Club Posts: 2,886
Re: My new username.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 05:41:26 AM »
Best of luck to you Navaj.....I mean TheDoggyGuru ;D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 05:50:21 AM by prime77 »

"
Admin Team Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 23,213
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 06:08:22 AM »
Congrats on the new venture ElCuchillo/Navajero316/TheDoggyGuru!!

By the way, I think you can change the name on your old account if you want. (That way you get to keep your post count) Just sign in on your old account, click on your user name, then click on "Account Related Settings."

You should see a field there where you can change Navajero316 to TheDoggyGuru.

Bob

In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools
Head Turd Polisher Administrator Just Bananas Posts: 61,343 Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 11:56:03 AM »
As long as you keep hanging out here you can call yourself whatever you like! :P

Of course J-Sews is right, you could have changed your old name.  Just ask Splat!

I certainly understand the slowing down bit.  32 years of an overly active, reasonably unhealthy lifestyle have made it more of an effort for me to get out of bed too!  Working with dogs is the best therapy available though- it's been said that there's no psychologist in the world like playing with puppies, and I believe it!

Def

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
July Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: $20.00
PayPal Fees: $1.35
Net Balance: $18.65
Below Goal: $281.35
Site Currency: USD
 6%