Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SAK mentioned and used in Kathy Reichs book

spam Offline GraysonK

• No Life Club
  • "When nothing goes right, go left"
SAK mentioned and used in Kathy Reichs book
on: January 06, 2010, 01:54:44 PM
Hi all,
I started reading Kathy Reich's books...she's the forensic anthropologist/author who essentially created the TV series Bones...or at least the character of Temperance Brennan.  I'm reading the first book right now and apparently, Dr. Brennan carries a SAK and uses it quite a bit.  The model isn't mentioned but I envision at least a 91mm since she carries it in her pocket.  :D  Also, I just learned more about saws than I thought possible.  Wow!  I know I'm really late to this series (as well as the TV series) but it's really really good.  Just thought I'd share. :D
I have been recently diagnosed with ADOSS... Attention Deficit OH SOMETHING SHINY!

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Re: SAK mentioned and used in Kathy Reichs book
Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 05:56:27 PM
My mum swear's by her books :)
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

spam Offline GraysonK

• No Life Club
  • "When nothing goes right, go left"
Re: SAK mentioned and used in Kathy Reichs book
Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 06:49:53 PM
My mum swear's by her books :)
Well, I started it yesterday and just finished it like 3 minutes ago.  She is very very good.  Had me stumped and it's hard to do that.  I thought for sure I knew who it was, but she writes a very gripping mystery.  A little bogged down in the science, but worth every minute.  I'm debating right now about whether or not I'm gonna brave the snow and go pick up the next one in the series.  I foolishly decided to participate in a "challenge" with one of my friends to read 100 books in 2010...the one I just finished makes 4 for me already.  :)
I have been recently diagnosed with ADOSS... Attention Deficit OH SOMETHING SHINY!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%