Multitool.org Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Mr postman has just been ,plus been spending, 2600

Zombie Apprentice Posts: 19,555

Zed gb

Re: Mr postman has just been ,plus been spending,
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2010, 11:48:32 AM »
Nice line up mate :) (you still need a Farmer :pok: :pok:)

I'd be keen to know how you get on with that torch mate, as I've a soft spot for Gerber lights :tu:

mike here is some info on the gerber tempo, its a pretty bright light for its size and im not into flashlights YET  :rofl: but it works very well and fits nicely on my key ring,

Tech Specs

* Lightsource Type: L.E.D.
    * Lightsource Quantity: 1
    * Lightsource Life: 100,000 hours
    * Output Color: White
    * Output Lumens: 7
    * Distance: 30
    * Housing Color: Metallic green
    * Housing Material: Anodized aluminum
    * Battery Type: AAA
    * Battery Quantity: 1
    * Weight: 31 g
Hero Member Posts: 810
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2010, 03:08:02 PM »
I recently got a Nitecore D10 SP R2 and highly recommend it.  I have several Nitecore flashlights, including the original D10 and EX10 that allow you to ramp up the light to whatever level you like.  The D10 SP R2 doesn't allow ramping but it has three preset settings, low, medium and high.  As well as SOS and Strobe.  And a really handy lockout feature.  I like the D10 models better because I like dealing with AA batteries better than CR123's.  That's just me though, they make it in both the D10 and EX10.

[

Zed gb

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2010, 03:11:38 PM »
I recently got a Nitecore D10 SP R2 and highly recommend it.  I have several Nitecore flashlights, including the original D10 and EX10 that allow you to ramp up the light to whatever level you like.  The D10 SP R2 doesn't allow ramping but it has three preset settings, low, medium and high.  As well as SOS and Strobe.  And a really handy lockout feature.  I like the D10 models better because I like dealing with AA batteries better than CR123's.  That's just me though, they make it in both the D10 and EX10.

thanks for the info, i dont know anything about torches and over the years have mainly had maglites, yet another interesting subject, although must resist spending to much  :D

paul
Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club! Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here... Posts: 42,975 Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2010, 03:39:58 PM »

I'd be keen to know how you get on with that torch mate, as I've a soft spot for Gerber lights :tu:

mike here is some info on the gerber tempo, its a pretty bright light for its size and im not into flashlights YET  :rofl: but it works very well and fits nicely on my key ring,

Tech Specs

Thanks for that mate :tu:

Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

Zed gb

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2010, 03:43:58 PM »

Tech Specs

Thanks for that mate :tu:

no probs mike, im going to give it a good go later,  :tu:
Hero Member Posts: 810
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2010, 06:43:10 PM »

thanks for the info, i dont know anything about torches and over the years have mainly had maglites, yet another interesting subject, although must resist spending to much  :D

paul

Paul,

I had a flashlight addiction going on for awhile.  :D  I used to frequent CandlePowerForums (CPF) quite a bit.  If you ever need any information on a particular flashlight (torch) check that forum out. 

[

Zed gb

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2010, 07:14:29 PM »

paul

Paul,

I had a flashlight addiction going on for awhile.  :D  I used to frequent CandlePowerForums (CPF) quite a bit.  If you ever need any information on a particular flashlight (torch) check that forum out. 

i had a little look earlier, im trying to resist  :D TBH i havnt much cash so MT's will take up most of my spare cash so hopefully the tempo will do for a while , thanks for the info  :cheers:

paul

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
October Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: $145.46
PayPal Fees: $7.81
Net Balance: $137.65
Below Goal: $162.35
Site Currency: USD